Congratulations, Euan Henderson

tartofmidlothian

letsalldothebeattie

I don’t think anyone would’ve picked Henderson as a player to be used by Stendel since his arrival but got to say he is coming onto a game and has looked very neat on the ball at times. Delighted for the lad to get his first goal will give him great confidence and hopefully he kicks on more now

A_A wehatethehibs

Congratulations Euan. I Thought him and Washington brought real physicality today, they are extremely fit guys. Those Airdrie defenders were absolutely shattered by the end and that tells you something about the work rate of the forwards. Now we need to replicate that against premiership opposition. 

1 minute ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Congratulations Euan. I Thought him and Washington brought real physicality today, they are extremely fit guys. Those Airdrie defenders were absolutely shattered by the end and that tells you something about the work rate of the forwards. Now we need to replicate that against premiership opposition. 

Correct,, things are starting to get a lot better,today we had a lot of the ball ,we should expect the same on wednesday at ross county"  lots of nice play today and clares volley was a thing of beauty,,, stendel is turning this team into one that will relish playing football ' and the fans will love it,  we e a long way to go   but the signs are there,,,,,👏👏👏👍🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🍺🍺🍺🙌