Sean Clare again

tartofmidlothian

3 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Looks like reinforcements have been called in 🙃

I came as soon as I’d been contacted. 

Getting the whole rig set up has been pricey but worth it in the end.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Governor Tarkin

• GinRummy

• i8hibsh

• Phil Dunphy

Governor Tarkin
17 minutes ago, GlasgoJambo said:

:sweeet:

feckin knew guv was a bad ‘un 😜

:seething:

Edited by Governor Tarkin

number witheld
20 hours ago, JimCornette said:

Yeah that leads to resentment when a poorly performing player is continually picked or personifies a hated figure - i.e. Miko.

But good on Clare for turning things around! He'll be a key player for us from her on in.

Totally agree. Always like to see a player stick it to the boo boys 

11 hours ago, PaulHartley10 said:

Agree with that. I'd have had him punted a month ago, just shows what a change in manager and confidence can do.

Exactly ,,,glad hes still here and he stays, , ,'we are still to see the best of him I believe,,  we were mostly all quite critical of him at times, but nearly the whole team was playing garbage !      Hes coming onto a game now and hope he keeps it up ,,,,,👏👏👏🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻👍

Bazzas right boot

The question is, if Clare Continues his good form who do we rip for arse paper every week and boo? 

Decisions, decisions. 

I reckon Walker, Maclean or Uche. 

It's kind of boring and going round and round in circles. 

Some of us saw the player that he is. 

Some of us booed him and abused him. 

The boo boys have been put firmly in their place.

Well done Sean Clare - and WHAT A GOAL. That's all we should be talking about.

5 hours ago, Spoleto said:

Totally agree mate.  Just shows what can happen when you remove a terrible manager (Levein) who drains all the confidence out of players eh?

5 hours ago, Spoleto said:

I don't agree with at, he's only showed he's a player in the last two or three games, before that it was bad decisions after bad, as well as lack of effort, he seems to have his act together and long may it continue. None of us want to see a player fail at Hearts and Clare has turned it around, this was not always the case.

23 hours ago, Bad Religion said:

Or alternatively you could define the 'Ann Budge phenomenon' as football in the 21st century where bigots, racists, homophobes, misogynists etc. are no longer welcome. Better get used to it buddy.

House!

Governor Tarkin
24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

House!

He even laid out the teatowel schtick.

8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

You know you've hit rock bottom when you have to cosy up to i8 for support.

26 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

There's not much lower than using words usually reserved for paedophiles to describe fellow hearts fans you've never met. Lower than a snakes belly and you should at leaast have the decency to apologise.

1 hour ago, Baxfee said:

Cheers. We need all troops available Sunday 

I wouldn’t play him at fullback on Sunday.  

10 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

The question is, if Clare Continues his good form who do we rip for arse paper every week and boo? 

Decisions, decisions. 

I reckon Walker, Maclean or Uche. 

We will maybe have to look at another players as those three will get little game time now lol.

Governor Tarkin
59 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

I think you'll find that I don't require support. :)

I'm not surprised that others are pretty disgusted at the unfounded accusations your willing to chuck around, though.

I've seen posters banned for less.

47 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

There's not much lower than using words usually reserved for paedophiles to describe fellow hearts fans you've never met. Lower than a snakes belly and you should at leaast have the decency to apologise.

10 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

I think you'll find that I don't require support. :)

I'm not surprised that others are pretty disgusted at the unfounded accusations your willing to chuck around, though.

I've seen posters banned for less.

Look, if i'd realised our resident loyalists were so precious i wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Your'e meant to be the tough guys. To admit I'm a little disappointed is an understatement. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

Look, if i'd realised our resident loyalists were so precious i wouldn't have said anything in the first place. Your'e meant to be the tough guys. To admit I'm a little disappointed is an understatement. 

Not that it'll make any difference to your agenda driven shite but I am not a loyalist. Your post makes as much sense as me randomly calling you a bigot or a racist rather than the moron you clearly are  . Thankfully i'm smarter than you because my level of debate surpasses baseless name calling.

Yeah, I’m not a Loyalist or a member of a lodge or any nonsense like that. 

I just think calling someone a peadophile because you disagree with them on the internet is pretty shan behaviour. And I’m fairly sure it could tantamount to libel. 

I think in this instance the use of the term “grooming” has fairly obviously been used to describe the coercing, encouragement and organisation of the young team by older members of our support.

In the same way radicals groom the young into joining said radical organisations.

Its pretty obvious but carry on with the faux outrage.  

Edited by Vlad Magic
Spelling

Governor Tarkin

Stand down, lads. 

It was only the good grooming he was on about, not the bad grooming. 

:cornette:

Governor Tarkin
31 minutes ago, Bad Religion said:

:lol:

You wouldn't recognise a loyalist if he stuck his flute up your hoop. 

Governor Tarkin
5 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Wtf happened?? Sean Clare thread thrown off tangent!!

I know, but if we're honest it's the petty spats that can Make Kickback Great Again.

Pork-chop Dave will take another step towards his own greatness against the sticky buns at the weekend.

:thumbsup:

40 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

I think in this instance the use of the term “grooming” has fairly obviously been used to describe the coercing, encouragement and organisation of the young team by older members of our support.

In the same way radicals groom the young into joining said radical organisations.

It's not faux outrage. The word is associated with child sexual grooming and, as you say, recruitment to terrorist groups. Calling someone a groomer with zero evidence, given the association, is disgusting. I'm not outraged it's just disgusting and unnecessary.

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It's not faux outrage. The word is associated with child sexual grooming and, as you say, recruitment to terrorist groups. Calling someone a groomer with zero evidence, given the association, is disgusting. I'm not outraged it's just disgusting and unnecessary.

You’ll live.

53 minutes ago, Vlad Magic said:

Oh, that’s ok then. It’s the good type of grooming. 

:cornette: 

Governor Tarkin
3 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

I enjoy grooming my Horse.

I've seen that movie.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I think the lack of effort thing under Levein is an urban myth - I never really saw a lack of effort from Clare just poor form. I did also see him stick the boot in at times

3 hours ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Seems to ignore the fact there is a weekly thread about how the very white Jamie Walker is so lazy.

Jambo010203040506
On 19/01/2020 at 09:46, Baxfee said:

Clare needs the love of the crowd. You can see him growing in confidence and talking players on when we all cheer him. Not rocket science but we do have a part to play 

just a shame our fan base is bipolar and 99% of the time Tynie is like a wake. 

Governor Tarkin
35 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I think the lack of effort thing under Levein is an urban myth - I never really saw a lack of effort from Clare just poor form. I did also see him stick the boot in at times

You could be right. I think Leveinball could make players appear lazy. Djoum for example. There's no way was he the inherent slacker that he got the finger for.

12 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Seems to ignore the fact there is a weekly thread about how the very white Jamie Walker is so lazy.

Wait, Jamie Walker is white?

😯

1 hour ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Wtf happened?? Sean Clare thread thrown off tangent!!

Not really Jf3.  This is sadly where we are nowadays.  A thread on any Hearts player who just so happens to not be white will before long steer towards heinous accusations of racism etc etc etc etc etc.  I can think of absolutely no exception to the rule.  People like Bad Boy Religion just love it.  The slightest criticism to any Hearts player who just so happens to not be white is interpreted as a racist attack. It is as tiresome as it is wrong.  They just can't see it, they can't see it.  These people are changing the world but not in the way they want.

It goes further though, any attack on Ann Budge or the women's team is ..................... yup you guessed it an attack on all women and clearly the person being negative is a woman hater, probably a homophobe too for good measure.

And why the **** are 'loyalists' being mentioned? People are truly obsessed with it all.  You can argue till you are blue in the face and tell people I am not a loyalist but they will still brand you as one if you see things differently to them.  Personally, I am as much a 'loyalist' as I am an 'Irish Republican'.  This of course suits no agenda though.

Governor Tarkin
8 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

It goes further though, any attack on Ann Budge or the women's team is ..................... yup you guessed it an attack on all women and clearly the person being negative is a woman hater, probably a homophobe too for good measure.

I've got you pegged as all of those things tbf.

:D

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

I've got you pegged as all of those things tbf.

:D

Ha

I got a new one last month on here.  I was called a 'nonce'.  Do these people even understand what  a 'nonce' is?  It is an absolute diabolical thing to accuse someone of.  I fear for JKB as it will be taken down one day by the authorities as it is literally drowning in slander.  I however have respect for laws, evidence, justice and this board.

Bazzas right boot

The time has come....

2f8f9a9de494dfed5d412ad9491df80a.jpg

Edited by Smith's right boot

Governor Tarkin
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Ha

I got a new one last month on here.  I was called a 'nonce'.  Do these people even understand what  a 'nonce' is?  It is an absolute diabolical thing to accuse someone of.  I fear for JKB as it will be taken down one day by the authorities as it is literally drowning in slander.  I however have respect for laws, evidence, justice and this board.

That's pretty disgusting, i8. 

I trust you informed the Kickback authorities.

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Ha

Keyboard warriors. Imagine someone going up to someone else they don't know in the street and calling them a nonce, groomer etc.

2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Ha

That really surprises me i8. You come across as such a lovely guy.

Edited by Bad Religion

9 hours ago, sandylejambo said:

I don't agree with at, he's only showed he's a player in the last two or three games, before that it was bad decisions after bad, as well as lack of effort, he seems to have his act together and long may it continue. None of us want to see a player fail at Hearts and Clare has turned it around, this was not always the case.

Bollox , hed have a brainfart but it wasnt multiple times a game. Lack of efforts crap aswell. Hes always got stuck in and made challenges etc

• davemclaren locked this topic