• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Governor Tarkin

• GinRummy

• i8hibsh

• Bazzas right boot

Tom Hardy’s Dug
3 minutes ago, chester copperpot said:

Shall I tell you the difference between SC Levein and SC Stendel? 

Erm, aye...

I was sat right behind him in line of sight. He smashed straight as a die. Played really well too.  

Edited by Dannie Boy

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Cracking goal, but it was his defensive work and tackling from back to front that pleased me most. Totally new player and makes you wonder where his guts were before. Might struggle against a quality winger, but if he can maintain his change in form he could well make the difference for us against the teams we must beat.

AlphonseCapone

Been a big critic of his but he's really came into his own recently. Delighted if he continues proving me wrong. 

kingantti1874

No showing the talent which was always there behind the poor showings. I have to say guys like Clare must be DELIGHTED that coaching imposters like Levein and Daly and co are done

He was knackered at the end.  Kept going though, pushed on through it.

Well earned rest for the lad midweek 🤓

Brilliant goal and a terrific performance from Sean. He was anonymous under levein but what a difference under DS - thrilled for him, very confident performance from Sean

Edited by JH-HMFC

25 minutes ago, viva hate said:

Great tackling, energy, blocks and of course the goal! 

This.

The main thing to see is the improvement in his his defensive play and tackling. Who would have thought I would say this about him a couple of months ago

Just now, slashishere said:

Not sure why he wasn't MotM excellent today - delighted for him 

Who got the official one?

A bit like Paterson, couldn’t nail down a position after trying a few but settled at right back. Hopefully his injury isn’t too serious.

Bazzas right boot

Proving a lot of folk wrong. 

Hopefully continues to improve. 

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Gorgie_Rules said:

A bit like Paterson, couldn’t nail down a position after trying a few but settled at right back. Hopefully his injury isn’t too serious.

He injured too? 

RustyRightPeg

Exceptional again. Still a few toss pots in section T giving him it tight, probably more out of embarrassment that they’ve been proven wrong than anything else.

Lobg may this form continue. Will be an extremely valuable asset for the club if he carries on in this form. 

Delighted for him, always wanted him to do well and glad he’s coming back into good form👍🏽

His work rate has improved beyond measure which tells us all we need know about oor previous management shambles. Well done on a great performance today.

Starting to look like it wasn't recruitment (in the main) and the quality of the our young players that was the problem under the previous regime. It seems more like the quality of coaching and lack of inspiration/ motivation, albeit DS has had the luxury of our best players returning from injury.

Edited by tcjambo

Diadora Van Basten
18 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

John Johnstone is doing very well for himself.

I think he learned most of his stuff over the internet rather than going to university.

I saw him on a view from the terrace with a Motherwell player as well.

chester copperpot

Under Levein, he had a role to play, he wasn't allowed to take risks.

Now, he can try play football and sometimes loses possession but you can see that he's not bothered if that happens as it comes off more often than not.

He looked like a timid wee rabbit under the previous management. Been saying for a year that this team would thrive with the reigns being taken off. Seems that happens today. 

The biggest worry for me is the space behind the defence as we press high but not with his players. I am sure once that is sorted with a few of his own players then we will be fine.

Pretty encouraging performance today and I have to commend Airdrie, they didnt sit back and try contain us, they harassed us wherever possible.

Overall, delighted.

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, chester copperpot said:

Shall I tell you the difference between SC Levein and SC Stendel? 

Who was sent far away from his home. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Good on him

he’s been one of our better performers in recent games 

Bazzas right boot
10 minutes ago, Another Robbo said:

Suspended from the red in the Aberdeen game.

Ok, thought he was injured too. 

• davemclaren locked this topic