Daily Laugh

martoon

4 minutes ago, been here before said:

The first page on .nugget has tje following threads about us. There's 8 direct ones and a few that end up about us

The Generic Hearts Thread

Budge Has Surley Lost The Plot

Hearts TV Programme

Berra

The Legacy of 7-0

Vladamir Romanovs Bizarre Interview

Big Team

Whelan

and a 9th has only just dropped off.

... thats fxxkin insane, not obssessed though. 

They either mean ‘surely’ or ‘Burley’?  :lol: 

These wee team boys can’t even spell.  :rofl:

3 hours ago, Papa said:

As my Grandson said to me that day - “Papa, this is the best day of my life” Enough said.

😀 Wonderful 

10 hours ago, andi17 said:

Nails hammers  hitting and heads your  comments have it all but you did forget the CHEETURZ bit 

Apologies, andi. How could I forget about the cheeturin?

Page 1 stuff with the tormented Hibby and 5-1.

18 hours ago, Morgan said:

It’s funny how virtually every Hibs fan I’ve ever known was at that game.

No matter what age they are, they were there.  Even the ones who were born years and years after January 1973.  

They must have had more fans at Tynecastle that day than the quarter million Celtic supporters who were in Seville.

Sad, sick Vermin b@stards still only got two league points for the ‘famous victory’ though, didn’t they?

Two points in a league game, or a Scottish Cup win gained from a 5-1 drubbing on National TV?  Hard one to choose, eh?

:fth:

😀😀😀

Well said 👍

Салатные палочки

In what world would a game that didn't even involve you (2016 final) bother you more than a 5-1 hammering in a national cup final against your greatest rivals?  What planet are these losers on?  (edit.  I refer to the guy who said their cup final win bother's us more than the 5-1 hammering they took bothers them).  

That cup final has given them a overblown sense of superiority.  They also finished third that season and Hibs'ed their play-off game v. Falkirk in classic style.  

Edited by Salad Fingers

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

In what world would a game that didn't even involve you (2016 final) bother you more than a 5-1 hammering in a national cup final against your greatest rivals?  What planet are these losers on?  (edit.  I refer to the guy who said their cup final win bother's us more than the 5-1 hammering they took bothers them).  

That cup final has given them a overblown sense of superiority.  They also finished third that season and Hibs'ed their play-off game v. Falkirk in classic style.  

3rd, in a two horse race. 😂😂😂😂

Carlsberg don’t do local rivals, but if they did ........... they could make better ones for us 😂😂😂😂

On 12/01/2020 at 22:01, been here before said:

7-0 eh?

20190613_182131.jpg.53cd97c54f73c76b1a5dbdc3808c771d.jpg

A video paints a thousand photos (replete with Swedish singing if you want to turn the volume down a bit).

35 minutes ago, kevmacd said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread for this, but this thread seemed pretty apt as I was pissing myself as I read this, this morning.

3CD5E211-03DD-42D9-A9C7-1759692B0878.jpeg

Please let this be true 😂😂

Fort Vallance
1 hour ago, kevmacd said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread for this, but this thread seemed pretty apt as I was pissing myself as I read this, this morning.

If that had been posted on here about us we'd be screaming interloper. Well done agent kevmacd. Good if it was true though.

54 minutes ago, redjambo said:

A video paints a thousand photos (replete with Swedish singing if you want to turn the volume down a bit).

Liam Craig ( prick) seems to blame a lot of his team mates as the goals fly in , fair cheered me up that video , thanks for posting 👍🏻👍🏻

1 hour ago, kevmacd said:

You should be careful what you are saying. 

4 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Liam Craig ( prick) seems to blame a lot of his team mates as the goals fly in , fair cheered me up that video , thanks for posting 👍🏻👍🏻

The thread on here that night was a hoot.

1 minute ago, martoon said:

The thread on here that night was a hoot.

I made a point of driving the cab in the area of Easter road when I found out the score that night  , it was a joy .

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

I made a point of driving the cab in the area of Easter road when I found out the score that night  , it was a joy .

I did the same the evening Mercer's takeover was announced. In a mate's car driving down to Leith to play snooker and made him take a detour along Albion Road. Their faces were a picture. 

I very nearly soiled myself with laughter. 

Fxxx the SPFL

There is a thread 'unsavoury rumours' on hobbits net but they don't go into any details. hope it's true arf arf

maroonlegions

They will never forget that glorious day on the 19th of May, being there was like a magical experience, etched into the subconscious  that  rises like a phoenix  to crush them every time they say they are over it. 

That scar will never go away, never mind that 4-0 semi final win that we went on to win the cup in 2006.

In the games that matter they are well behind us in derby records and games won.They know this all to well.

They will never know that feeling of parading the cup  around auld reekie after pumping your greatest rivals in a cup FINAL.

FTH.

1998_583023565057551_52965746_n.jpg

Edited by maroonlegions

There's a significant amount of anxiety about wee ron building up up nicely over there.  A scottish cup trouncing from Dundee United will add nicely to that.

My worry is the Robbie's focus will be squarely on the league but I hope I'm wrong.

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

They will never forget that glorious day on the 19th of May, being there was like a magical experience, etched into the subconscious  and rises like a phoenix  to crush them every time they say they are over it. 

That scar will never go away, never mind that 4-0 semi final win that we went on to win it.

In the games that matter they are well behind us in derby records and games won.They know this all to well.

They will never know that feeling of parading the cup  around auld reekie after pumping your greatest rivals in a cup FINAL.

FTH.

1998_583023565057551_52965746_n.jpg

Love Suso at the front doing the 👆

There's a couple of other 's and☝'s in there but it's hard to tell who's hand is who's.

My best day in 45 years of following HMFC.

Still on a 1-5 high to this day and always will be. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

There's a significant amount of anxiety about wee ron building up up nicely over there.  A scottish cup trouncing from Dundee United will add nicely to that.

My worry is the Robbie's focus will be squarely on the league but I hope I'm wrong.

Take your point, doug, but they have such a big lead I reckon they can concentrate fully on despatching the emailers.

Why we bothering what’s on a Hibs fans forum ? Why we constantly all bothered about Hibs, Rangers, Celtic? 

The cup cup final was years ago, let’s focus on where we are now !! 

Beating Hibs 1-5 in a cup final won’t keep us in this league !!!! 

Some of the post on here are embarrassing , trying to laugh at how other clubs are run .....

We are bottom of a very very poor league, our sacked manager/director of football, gave our new manager a guided tour and Is still working at the club, Our Assistant manager who has failed this club during his time is now involved in our recruitment !!! 

And “fans” on here seriously think we can laugh at any club ? 

Let’s worry about OUR team, f!*k the other 11 teams . 

been here before
18 minutes ago, Stu03q285 said:

Why we bothering what’s on a Hibs fans forum ? Why we constantly all bothered about Hibs, Rangers, Celtic? 

Some of the post on here are embarrassing , trying to laugh at how other clubs are run .....

We are bottom of a very very poor league, our sacked manager/director of football, gave our new manager a guided tour and Is still working at the club, Our Assistant manager who has failed this club during his time is now involved in our recruitment !!! 

Jesus wept.

Where to begin with that... there's just so many options. Its certainly contributed to my daily laugh.

Edited by been here before

28 minutes ago, martoon said:

Take your point, doug, but they have such a big lead I reckon they can concentrate fully on despatching the emailers.

The emailers!! Brilliant.

I was talking to a Dundee Utd supporter yesterday.  Great guy.  He agrees entirely with you.

airdriejambo3
4 hours ago, redjambo said:

That song is quality , Im going to believe that they were sing about how terrible H1b5 are and there has got to be a verse on how epic a goalkeeping performance they witnessed in Edinburgh that day that makes el gateau and Bobby Davro look like Buffon

2 hours ago, Stu03q285 said:

Is the 1-5 score still hurting you.🇱🇻😄🏆

Nucky Thompson

🖕🖕🖕Why we bothering what’s on a Hibs fans forum ? Why we constantly all bothered about Hibs, Rangers, Celtic? 

Boo hoo. I thought you over it 🖐️☝️

You only have to look at the replies to any Hearts story on twitter to see just how obsessed they are. 

Few real oddballs that are always 1st to comment. Strange breed.

Bridge of Djoum
On 12/01/2020 at 07:22, martoon said:

Apologies for the missing link but the first two responders filled that omission admirably. 

Their entire support is missing a link.

3 hours ago, martoon said:

The emailers.

:rofl:

3 hours ago, Stu03q285 said:

No but it will never stop me replaying it visually and in my mind. Pre - match drinks in the Kilted Pig, the build up in the Church on the Hill and the utter humiliation of Hibernian Football club by the Heart and soul of Edinburgh in a Scottish Cup Final .

I would never have wanted to be anywhere else in the world on that historic day. Do you not still savor that momentous occasion.!!!!!!!!! 

4 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

5-1 ya two heided rimjob.

Never let them forget. You can tell it still gnaws and wont go away.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

:spoton:  Never let the Vermin trash forget their ultimate humiliation.

1 hour ago, Stu03q285 said:

👍🏻 Typical kickback response!!!!

Sound boys

The only sound you ‘boys’ heard that day was your fellow scuttlers feet exiting the stadium on 60 minutes.

Admit it, you were shafted senseless that day,  and are still sore.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I strongly disapprove of insults aimed at other posters.

Usually.

:rofl:

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

The only sound you ‘boys’ heard that day was your fellow scuttlers feet exiting the stadium on 60 minutes.

Admit it, you were shafted senseless that day,  and are still sore.

FFS Morgan, he's over it

:robboyas:

If they are indeed "over it" why pounce on anything and everything since and claim it's revenge for 5-1? 

Our 2013 administration, they claimed, somehow rendered it as cheating, tainted and meaningless but relegating us in 2014 would have been revenge, apparently. Doesn't make sense. 

Then, knocking us out the Cup in 2016 and, 3 months and 3 rounds later, winning it was somehow revenge? It didn't even come close to avenging the 2006 semi thrashing and the trophy that followed for Hearts. 

The corkscrew logic and desperate attempts to deny, deflect and twist everything since 19/05/12 into revenge  is risible.

As is their claims to derby domination. They've won 10 since that glorious day, we've won 9. A level, head to head record that is completely unacceptable to Hearts supporters but a source of joy and bragging rights to the Hibby. 

Yet they call us deluded. 

Coburg Hearts
19 hours ago, Stu03q285 said:

👍🏻 Typical kickback response!!!!

Sound boys 

🇱🇻🇱🇻 1-5 🇱🇻🇱🇻

26 minutes ago, martoon said:

If they are indeed "over it" why pounce on anything and everything since and claim it's revenge for 5-1? 

Our 2013 administration, they claimed, somehow rendered it as cheating, tainted and meaningless but relegating us in 2014 would have been revenge, apparently. Doesn't make sense. 

Then, knocking us out the Cup in 2016 and, 3 months and 3 rounds later, winning it was somehow revenge? It didn't even come close to avenging the 2006 semi thrashing and the trophy that followed for Hearts. 

The corkscrew logic and desperate attempts to deny, deflect and twist everything since 19/05/12 into revenge  is risible.

As is their claims to derby domination. They've won 10 since that glorious day, we've won 9. A level, head to head record that is completely unacceptable to Hearts supporters but a source of joy and bragging rights to the Hibby. 

Yet they call us deluded. 

😍

12 minutes ago, Stu03q285 said:

Best response you have !!! 

Im a hibee??? Why the **** would I be on a hearts fans forum !!!

grow up 

I should point out that all the Hearts fans I know seldom call Hibs fans Hibees. Vermin, Hobos, Junkies, perhaps, but not Hibees.

The Hibs fans call themselves Hibees though. Go figure.

Edited by redjambo

airdriejambo3
2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I should point out that all the Hearts fans I know seldom call Hibs fans Hibees. Vermin, Hobos, Junkies, perhaps, but not Hibees.

Nail on the head right here!!!

Nucky Thompson
6 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That's the first thing I thought off too

On 16/01/2020 at 12:13, kevmacd said:

Doubt any of that is true, but still...

Stendel-LOL.png