Daily Laugh

martoon

Couldn't post the link but if you haven't had your daily laugh take a look at the 7-0 thread on Hibs.nut. 

Edited by martoon

Not many of them seem bothered they got embarrassed in a national cup final by their city rivals. Strange, strange bunch. Maybe that's why they have a shocking derby record. 

Apologies for the missing link but the first two responders filled that omission admirably. 

Edited by martoon

Lord Beni of Gorgie
8 minutes ago, Locky said:

One of the posters on that thread bragging about how they won 8-1 in our stadium. Against an amateur side. :rofl:

Probably not realizing we scored 9 in a semi at their hole.

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Their obsession with us is unhealthy. 

We have our fair share of loons obsessed with them too. 

Captain Lithuania

The 5-1 isnt as big a result as they make it out.We actually did well to finish the competition as runners up with that team.
All they really did was knock us out the cup and won it.
Same thing we did to them in 2016”

Wow.

William H. Bonney
Just now, Arnaud Djoum said:

The 5-1 isnt as big a result as they make it out.We actually did well to finish the competition as runners up with that team.

Wow.

I’d certainly rather lose narrowly to hibs in the 3rd round than be pumped in a national final, in front of millions. 

It’s funny how virtually every Hibs fan I’ve ever known was at that game.

No matter what age they are, they were there.  Even the ones who were born years and years after January 1973.  

They must have had more fans at Tynecastle that day than the quarter million Celtic supporters who were in Seville.

Sad, sick Vermin b@stards still only got two league points for the ‘famous victory’ though, didn’t they?

Two points in a league game, or a Scottish Cup win gained from a 5-1 drubbing on National TV?  Hard one to choose, eh?

:fth:

That thread is a whole different level of stupid. Humiliating defeat in front of millions of TV viewers at the hands of your greatest rivals in a major cup final!

Aye the are over it not!

Never let them forget.

0-7, 2pts and runners up in the league.

1-5, Scottish Cup and a parade through the city with said cup the next day. Not alot of difference really. I can claim to have been at both games.

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, Arnaud Djoum said:

Wow.

That is the quote of the decade, and we are only a few minutes in.

Imagine working through the rationale of that in your head, and then imagine the moment you declare,,,,yip, happy with that, and start typing.

Special....and broken beyond repair. 😉

‘All they really did was knock us out the cup and won it’.   :vrface: 

Whoever let that tramp near a keyboard needs shooting.  

Hibs fans.   :rofl:

Edited by Morgan

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

No matter what age they are, they were there.  Even the ones who were born years and years after January 1973.  

They must have had more fans at Tynecastle that day than the quarter million Celtic supporters who were in Seville.

Sad, sick Vermin b@stards still only got two league points for the ‘famous victory’ though, didn’t they?

Two points in a league game, or a Scottish Cup win gained from a 5-1 drubbing on National TV?  Hard one to choose, eh?

They are a really sad bunch of losers. 😏

Captain Lithuania
13 minutes ago, Morgan said:

‘All they really did was knock us out the cup and won it’.   :vrface: 

Whoever let that tramp near a keyboard needs shooting.  

Hibs fans.   :rofl:

You have to feel for them in a way. They have no idea how great 5 - 1 was if they think about it like that. 

Beating us that season wasn’t even as good as 4 - 0 in 2006 was for us. 

It's their 76 page thread on us that caught my eye. Their obsession holds no bounds, :rofl:

Edited by Marvin
punctuation

A thread about 7-0, yet virtually every posts mentions or alludes to 5-1 and being over it?

Aye right.

Not a day has gone by when 5-1 hasn't made the short journey across their tiny minds. 

38 minutes ago, sjh1874 said:

That thread is a whole different level of stupid. Humiliating defeat in front of millions of TV viewers at the hands of your greatest rivals in a major cup final!

Aye the are over it not!

Never let them forget.

Even some who were at the game were back home in Edinburgh in time to watch the last half hour on telly.

1 hour ago, Morgan said:

and yet some Hearts fans say we should stop using 1-5 as a comfort blanket 🙈🙈
 now I’m not 100% sure but I reckon if you took a hibs fan the same age as me and compared stats , I’ve seen Hearts win more games at the methadome than he/she/it has seen hibs win in derbies . 
they can shove their 0-7 up their arse. 

I can’t wait till we’ve paid Bidco back and it’s headline news the fans have handed over £10m. The Threads (and I mean plural) will be far more interesting and entertaining than what these spoon heaters have on the go now. 

avhudtheteeshirt

If we live long enough to see them beating us in a major final, I'm sure someone will post on .net "We have finally got the monkey off our back"!!!!!

They really are a desperate bunch!!!!!

Someone needs to point out our 10-2 win over them renders the game they refer to as meaningless if we are looking at the history books. 10-2 just saying! 

2 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Getting dragged around Ikea and as an adult I should know better but **** it 

6184805D-7683-4286-9E9D-700895BE26DE.jpeg

That is up there with the hot dogs as the best thing ever seen in Ikea.

Well played, R.  :clap: 

15 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

Getting dragged around Ikea and as an adult I should know better but **** it 

6184805D-7683-4286-9E9D-700895BE26DE.jpeg

Getting dragged around the shops before Christmas this is what the Hibs calendars looked like after I'd passed the shelf:

241611_main.jpg

Just now, martoon said:

A thread about 7-0, yet virtually every posts mentions or alludes to 5-1 and being over it?

Aye right.

Not a day has gone by when 5-1 hasn't made the short journey across their tiny minds. 

Nails hammers  hitting and heads your  comments have it all but you did forget the CHEETURZ bit 

If any of them are looking in I can unequivocally say that wonderful never to be forgotten day, on 19th May 2012 will be etched in the memory until I depart the scene.  One of those special days that no one can take away from you.

43 minutes ago, 132goals1958 said:

If any of them are looking in I can unequivocally say that wonderful never to be forgotten day, on 19th May 2012 will be etched in the memory until I depart the scene.  One of those special days that no one can take away from you.

As my Grandson said to me that day - “Papa, this is the best day of my life” Enough said.

"Internationalists and European pioneers". 😁😁😁🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤.

News to Malmo and their Intertattie rivals just for starters.

Nucky Thompson

I know one of them who stays up our end of town and booked a long weekend away every time we got to a cup final just in case we won it.

Imagine his dilemma in 2012:D Ended up going to the game but it scared him for life. About 3 months later he took a job abroad and is still there now.

He's over it though :lol: 

queensferryjambo

Can someone post the photo of Pat Stanton on the open top bus lifting the '2 points' for me please?

Anyone trying to compare a league win to a Scottish Cup Final win is ****ing mental.

Shit, when Hibs eventually did win the Scottish Cup final their fans went that ****ing mental they invaded the pitch, had a pagger, ripped out their seats and ate the ****ing grass at Hampden that's how much it meant to them.

Anyone from the trampier supporting side of Edinburgh saying their league win even comes close to a Cup Final win is lying to themselves.

8 hours ago, Locky said:

One of the posters on that thread bragging about how they won 8-1 in our stadium. Against an amateur side. :rofl:

The biggest achievement for them that day was becoming the first side to have scored AND conceded 8 goals at Tynie... 😎

4 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Some regular posters missing from this thread, wonder why

Strange, isn’t it?

You'll probably be able to track them down on Agame47yearsago.net.

They were all at the game too, don’t you know?

6 hours ago, Marvin said:

It's their 76 page thread on us that caught my eye. Their obsession holds no bounds, :rofl:

We’re pish(but hopefully getting better) but the vermin are still pish but just less than us. They can’t even claim to be top 3,4 and properly have bragging rights. 

When we are good we do it right.  We go top 3 and still hump them.

Another sort of ‘hibsing’ which only the vermin can do. If you talk to a hibby you can sense they know they are gash too and don’t really go on the offensive. 

Oh hibs   :vrface:

Weakened Offender

I know two H1b5 fans who walked out when Rangers went 2-1 up in the 2016 Cup Final. They're not even over that yet, never mind the utter shagging they took 4 years previous. 😊

7 minutes ago, been here before said:

7-0 eh?

20190613_182131.jpg.53cd97c54f73c76b1a5dbdc3808c771d.jpg

:rofl:

At least our aggregate score against them wasn’t 0-9!

been here before

The first page on .nugget has tje following threads about us. There's 8 direct ones and a few that end up about us

The Generic Hearts Thread

Budge Has Surley Lost The Plot

Hearts TV Programme

Berra

The Legacy of 7-0

Vladamir Romanovs Bizarre Interview

Big Team

Whelan

and a 9th, Could Hearts Be Relegated This Season, has only just dropped off.

... thats fxxkin insane, not obssessed though. 

Edited by been here before