Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Victorian

• ri Alban

• Cruyff

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I P Knightley

Pretty much the team I'd have gone for. I'd have McInally in for Brown, but it's a bawhair decision. Pleased to see Jones & Johnson teaming up in the middle; with Hastings inside them, you'd hope that the communication is good and they manage to create some danger. 

Captain Sausage

We will get pumped. Townsend shouldn’t even have made Japan and certainly should’ve been dumped after the embarrassment of not making the knockout stages. 

The guy is a clown and is single handedly ripping up all of the groundwork Cotter has put in. GTF ‘Toony’. 

The White Cockade

Real shame Darcy Grahame injured

On fire this season and could have made a big difference for us

Think it will be another tough one for us but Come on Scotland!!

The French imagination and tactics are showing up England for how one dimensional they are in terms of tactics. Everything is very straight line with no clever angles. I expect at least one yellow from them as the forwards get more frustrated, there are a few hot heads in their pack today. I'd love Itoji to get one as he's a sneaky shitebag of a player.

Just now, Victorian said:

Pretty sure HT replays will show 2nd try should not have stood.    Shame.

It came off Lawes napper before it went to the French player. 

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Pretty sure HT replays will show 2nd try should not have stood.    Shame.

The TMO was saying it came back off an England hand, but it was definitely a French one. Only thing is it might have gone back from the French hand, then off England player's head, so might have stood anyway

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

hoping this doesn’t lead us to facing a backlash from England next week. They’re very poor, even more so than they were vs us 2 years ago 

2 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Did Dupont think the clock was red?

:cornette:

Ended up gifting England a point.   Could come back to bite them.   

4 hours ago, Tazio said:

The French imagination and tactics are showing up England for how one dimensional they are in terms of tactics. Everything is very straight line with no clever angles. I expect at least one yellow from them as the forwards get more frustrated, there are a few hot heads in their pack today. I'd love Itoji to get one as he's a sneaky shitebag of a player.

•  

4 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

England nil

:pleasing:

Shaun Edwards 

I P Knightley
23 hours ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Did Dupont think the clock was red?

:cornette:

To be fair to him, I think I'd struggle if our numbering system forced me into doing mental arithmetic to arrive at 80. "Quatre-vingts" - crazy Frenchies!

2 hours ago, PortyJambo said:

Russell left out of the squad for the England game as well. 

He's not the Messiah. 

And he's not yet apologised for being a very naughty boy (my guess).

7 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Game will be postponed.

Think this is really a possibility?

Only reason I ask I have a gig booked in a bar playing bagpipes and I have no idea what to do if this is the case. 

2 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Think this is really a possibility?

Only reason I ask I have a gig booked in a bar playing bagpipes and I have no idea what to do if this is the case. 

(I thought the game was Sunday)The wind has to pick up tomorrow afternoon and be 80+ mph come Sunday. 

1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Game will be postponed.

According to the met office app that won’t happen. 15mph winds all day and light rain starting at 5pm getting heavier at 6pm. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

According to the met office app that won’t happen. 15mph winds all day and light rain starting at 5pm getting heavier at 6pm. 

BBC Weather have 40mph winds from midday going up to 50mph during game. Heavy rain. Might be a bit tougher for the players but game will go ahead. Might not be right of course and winds are harder to predict. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2650225

Edited by Mikey1874

Not a chance it will be cancelled. 

Can you imagine how soft we would look after we pushed for the game to go ahead in Japan during a tsunami ffs. 

Scotland u20s put up decent show and only defeated 21.17 by their Englush counterparts.

In true Scottish style as the clock goes red, Scotland decide to try and go down 1 foot gap on sidelines instead if trying to get ball in field a little more.

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, leginten said:

Substantial error count already from Scotland. Too many penalties conceded.

A free hit on the penalty advantage and they feck it up. Some poor handling and bad decision making already. 

15 minutes ago, leginten said:

Substantial error count already from Scotland. Too many penalties conceded.

Like last week frustrating.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Awful game. Scotland making lots of handling errors, terrible line out, losing at Breakdown 

but it’s still only 0-3, ironically Jones might be the more miffed manager at half time because England haven’t used their penalty count etc to get more points 

we’ll now be playing against the wind though 

Captain Sausage

This is probably the worst game of international rugby I’ve ever seen. The conditions are brutal. 

England with the wind behind them now, I expect to see the gap widen quite a bit now.