2 Tickets Man City game 18 Jan

carrick

Hi guys,

anyone know best route to get 2 tickets for Man City game. Away on business so looking to pick up game while away. 

Admin, if not allowed on forum please bin

StevenNaismith

I have a couple of season tickets but they are being used that weekend. There’s tickets available that I can get for you if you’re struggling. Sure they start at about £40 each though.

Tickets are easy to pick up from box office at ground.

There used to be a membership in place in order to get tickets but not sure if that is still the case.

Beswick makes Basra look like Edinburgh

The City game on 18th Jan is against Palace. We were there last season (in the away end admittedly) and there were loads of empty seats in the City end(s). You should get tickets no problem.

The Treasurer

Be sure to buy a half and half scarf and spend the whole game taking selfies, in order to blend in with the rest of the "supporters" 

John Findlay

Plenty tickets available. Went to City v Bournemouth last season just before christmas. City won 3-1. Laddie was playing against Liverpool at their academy the following day. Great experience.

Haven't got enough tourists yet  Give it 10 years you won't get a ticket unless you're from singapore,  Japan etc. etc.

2 hours ago, The Treasurer said:

Be sure to buy a half and half scarf and spend the whole game taking selfies, in order to blend in with the rest of the "supporters" 

Well seeing your back at "work" remarkable post count even by your standards  :)

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, John Findlay said:

Plenty tickets available. Went to City v Bournemouth last season just before christmas. City won 3-1. Laddie was playing against Liverpool at their academy the following day. Great experience.

It must have been magnificent going to the Liverpool Academy. 

John Findlay
13 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

It must have been magnificent going to the Liverpool Academy. 

It was superb. The wee man's team got beat 11-9. The game was split into 4 x 20minutes halves. They were 4-1 down after the first 20 mins, I think they were in awe of their opponents and surroundings. They never lost in any of the 20 minute halves thereafter. Icing on the cake. Was a pep talk from the man himself Kenny Dalglish. I dont know how to do a link but there is a video on facebook on the Spartans youth 2008 page.

5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

It was superb. The wee man's team got beat 11-9. The game was split into 4 x 20minutes halves. They were 4-1 down after the first 20 mins, I think they were in awe of their opponents and surroundings. They never lost in any of the 20 minute halves thereafter. Icing on the cake. Was a pep talk from the man himself Kenny Dalglish. I dont know how to do a link but there is a video on facebook on the Spartans youth 2008 page.

Nut, yer no getting away with that.

:cornette:

• 2 weeks later...

Carrick - did you go to the Man City - Palace game today? Me and my son didn't go as we thought there was no way Palace would get a result after beating them 3-2 last season. Shows what we know about football! If you did go, hope you enjoyed the game.

Great result for the Jambos as well. Good day! C'mon Dundee Utd tomorrow and top the weekend off.