Wighton

Last Laff

Guest ToqueJambo
7 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Well said bud. People forget footballers are just folk.

He's not done anything bad or hurtful, he just never settled. He had a promising career ahead at age 18 and it hasn't come together for him.

He hasn't Hibsd it all up wi bevvy and chavvery, in fact you hear decent things about his attitude. He might get his mojo back. Hope the lad does.

People are so precious. Football supporters behave like everyone owes them. Weird thing, I've never understood.

I especially hate the wage thief thing. The term should be reserved for someone like Kingston, Tziolis or Glenn Whelan - obviously talented senior players who don't seem bothered. 

We have to have a squad. Not every player we sign as a squad player - like Wighton - will force their way into the first team. We always have 4 or 5 players at least who play very few games and do very little when they do play while with us, same as every club. Even back-up goalies are being called wage thieves these days 😂

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• JamboAl

• redjambo

husref musemic

another cracker from our recruitment department. a very poor player who should never have been anywhere near hearts.

And we've another year and a half to pay up....

rudi must stay

We didn't have the patience for him. These lads can play but need encouragement. Arbroath is an awful career move and a depressing one and we have sold him up the river. I wish him well but there's almost no need to 

Fort Vallance
33 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

We didn't have the patience for him. These lads can play but need encouragement. Arbroath is an awful career move and a depressing one and we have sold him up the river. I wish him well but there's almost no need to 

Patience for him ? He's got the heart of a chicken. And as for an awful career move, every player has a level and I believe that's his level.

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Sold him up the river????

No Levein sold the Club up the river by spending money on a dud!

2 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

Oh dear. 

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Dear me.

Do you never ****ing give up?

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

He wasn’t a dud.  He was a project. 👍

I see our friend has posted above.  It will be because you mentioned Levein (I’ve no idea what his post is) and nothing constructive to say on how poor a player Shighton is.  

rudi must stay
4 hours ago, Fort Vallance said:

Patience for him ? He's got the heart of a chicken. And as for an awful career move, every player has a level and I believe that's his level.

Arbroath is nobody's level. Some of the people on here would be key men for Arbroath and that's saying something because I've seen quite a few playing fives

No disrespect to Arbroath ofcourse

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Dear me.

Do you never ****ing give up?

I was thinking the same about you....

1 hour ago, Last Laff said:

He wasn’t a dud.  He was a project. 👍

I see our friend has posted above.  It will be because you mentioned Levein (I’ve no idea what his post is) and nothing constructive to say on how poor a player Shighton is.  

Ignore Al he’s my pet stalker! 😂

13 hours ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

All the best to the lad. Hope the loan works for him and he can showcase himself enough to get a permanent move away in the summer. An ok player but nowhere near the level for us

Sorry but he is nowhere near "ok". He is utterly garbage and will not even stand out in the lower leagues. One of Levein's most terrible signings and **** me that is some achievement. A born loser who should never have chosen football as his career.

been here before
1 hour ago, i8hibsh said:

Sorry but he is nowhere near "ok". He is utterly garbage and will not even stand out in the lower leagues. One of Levein's most terrible signings and **** me that is some achievement. A born loser who should never have chosen football as his career.

Wighton has made a relatively good living doing what the majority of us would love to have done and has represented Hearts which is something most of us would dream about. Its not worked out but thats life. At least he gave it a bash.

On the other hand you sit there day after day all alone, infront of your computer spouting your tired, bitter, pathetic vitriol on a messageboard about a team you cant be arsed going to watch for the benefit of a posting audience who think you're beyond a shit joke. You spread lies, you're a hypocrite, you actively encourage real fans not to go to games, to withdraw their contribution. You suck the life out of anything and everything you get involved in. You amount to nothing, you contribute nothing in life. You are a leech.

But aye Wighton is the "born loser".

Edited by been here before

6 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Ignore Al he’s my pet stalker! 😂

Ah, the negative tag team, Laurel and Hardy, strike again.

2 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Ah, the negative tag team, Laurel and Hardy, strike again.

“That’s another fine mess you’ve got us into!”

Their catch phrase could have been made for Levein! 😂

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Wighton has made a relatively good living doing what the majority of us would love to have done and has represented Hearts which is something most of us would dream about. Its not worked out but thats life. At least he gave it a bash.

On the other hand you sit there day after day all alone, infront of your computer spouting your tired, bitter, pathetic vitriol on a messageboard about a team you cant be arsed going to watch for the benefit of a posting audience who think you're beyond a shit joke. You spread lies, you're a hypocrite, you actively encourage real fans not to go to games, to withdraw their contribution. You suck the life out of anything and everything you get involved in. You amount to nothing, you contribute nothing in life. You are a leech.

Big difference is that we didn’t pay money for i8....

Well said.

giphy.gif

Bloody marvellous postaging.

An inspiration.

😍 I sincerely hope i8 is crying his eyes out reading this.

He’s just a shite person and deserves to be torn apart at every opportunity.

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Big difference is that we didn’t pay money for i8....

We didn't pay money for you either but sadly we seem to be saddled with you and your negativity.

5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Ironically you’re the Craig Wighton of JKB posters. No meaningful contribution whatsoever! Unfortunately we seem to have you on a lifetime contract.

Just now, Mr Elwood P said:

Ironically you’re the Craig Wighton of JKB posters. No meaningful contribution whatsoever! Unfortunately we seem to have you on a lifetime contract.

Top post 😁😁👍👍

22 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

We didn't pay money for you either but sadly we seem to be saddled with you and your negativity.

Almost as bad as your endless trolling.

8 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Almost as bad as your endless trolling.

Only in reply to your trolling which you have admitted to recently.

Give it a rest.

11 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Only in reply to your trolling which you have admitted to recently.

Give it a rest.

when did I admit that? 🤔

7 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

when did I admit that? 🤔

Look back your posts and you'll see.

I'd rather not do it as I'd have to read your tripe again.

5 hours ago, been here before said:

Absolutely cracking post mate. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

There are certain posters who are nasty and those who just cant be taken seriously, clueless doesn't really even begin to describe them.

Craig Wighton would have been delighted to sign for Hearts much like several other players since 2014. Plenty have had a chance and struggled but not for lack of effort,

Wish him well, Dick Campbell might be an eye opener for the boy :)

You've pretty much captured how I feel about said poster 👍

16 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Look back your posts and you'll see.

I'd rather not do it as I'd have to read your tripe again.

Oh is that right. 🤔

Suggest you take your own advice and GIVE IT A REST!

Lovely words.  I have the fool on my ignore list but he does crop up when people quote him. 

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Oh is that right. 🤔

Suggest you take your own advice and GIVE IT A REST!

I don't talk to myself so it's not possible to advise myself.

I know we are at the bottom of the league but why don't you look for positives (there must be some) and get behind the team/club instead of continually spouting the same old p*sh time and time again.

smackdown.gif

:rofl:

Governor Tarkin
6 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

:lol:

Too easy.

Dusk_Till_Dawn

It is surely legitimate to point out that Levein signed Wighton, Wighton was a waste of money and Levein therefore takes the blame.

32 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

There are certain posters who are nasty and those who just cant be taken seriously, clueless doesn't really even begin to describe them.

Craig Wighton would have been delighted to sign for Hearts much like several other players since 2014. Plenty have had a chance and struggled but not for lack of effort,

Wish him well, Dick Campbell might be an eye opener for the boy :)

I think the Hearts documentary team should go to Arbroath to see Wighton and Campbell working together. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I think the Hearts documentary team should go to Arbroath to see Wighton and Campbell working together. 

They should maybe just make it all about Arbroath, would be well worth a watch :)

18 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I don't talk to myself so it's not possible to advise myself.

I know we are at the bottom of the league but why don't you look for positives (there must be some) and get behind the team/club instead of continually spouting the same old p*sh time and time again.

Really tough to be positive after what we have suffered over the last couple of years - although I like the cut of Stendel and hope he has not been left in an impossible position by the previous regime.

I get behind the team at games - I always have! This is a fans forum where fans can express opinions that doesn’t effect my support for the team.
Some on here who had their heads in the sand over Levein would love to have us all forget that and the shit thrown at anybody who questioned where Levein as taking us. 
As long as we are stuck at the bottom of the league and Levein’s presence is still hanging around Tynecastle I am afraid it is tough to forgive and forget.

15 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

It is surely legitimate to point out that Levein signed Wighton, Wighton was a waste of money and Levein therefore takes the blame.

Not for some on here - sweep, sweep, sweep!

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

“That’s another fine mess you’ve got us into!”

Their catch phrase could have been made for Levein! 😂

The irony of him describing Levein and Macphee. 

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

Are you the local scavvie?

Think you must be the way you are now scraping the bottom of the barrel Al. 😂

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Think you must be the way you are now scraping the bottom of the barrel Al. 😂

Oh dear.

The amateur psychologist struggles.

I know who's scraping the bottom of the barrel taking every opportunity on as many threads as possible to vent his hatred incessantly.  Never bloody stops!

Think positive and you'll feel better.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
On 22/01/2020 at 19:11, Space Pirate said:

Is it true that Dundee couldn't meet our wage demands for Wighton on loan?, yet Arbroath could?

Or were we only willing to accept a permanent transfer to Dundee?

Good question

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Levein won some and lost some, like all managers when signings players.

10 hours ago, been here before said:

Wow, post of the year winner right there.   And for the avoidance of doubt not sarcastic

10 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Levein won some and lost some, like all managers when signings players.

He also signed Souttar, Haring, Naismith, Fuller, McLaughlin and Lafferty. All top players at our level.

Fort Vallance
16 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

He also signed Souttar, Haring, Naismith, Fuller, McLaughlin and Lafferty. All top players at our level.

Absolutely correct. However I would suggest that his success rate is around 10% and that's being generous.