Wighton

Last Laff

44 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Oh dear.

The amateur psychologist struggles.

I know who's scraping the bottom of the barrel taking every opportunity on as many threads as possible to vent his hatred incessantly.  Never bloody stops!

Think positive and you'll feel better.

You’re the one who’s struggling when you’re resorting to calling someone a “local scavvie” - pretty pathetic.

Stop getting so excitable and agitated over my posts then maybe you’ll feel better.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pasquale for King

• Thomaso

• JamboAl

• redjambo

Kennedy Bakircioglu
11 hours ago, been here before said:

Wighton has made a relatively good living doing what the majority of us would love to have done and has represented Hearts which is something most of us would dream about. Its not worked out but thats life. At least he gave it a bash.

On the other hand you sit there day after day all alone, infront of your computer spouting your tired, bitter, pathetic vitriol on a messageboard about a team you cant be arsed going to watch for the benefit of a posting audience who think you're beyond a shit joke. You spread lies, you're a hypocrite, you actively encourage real fans not to go to games, to withdraw their contribution. You suck the life out of anything and everything you get involved in. You amount to nothing, you contribute nothing in life. You are a leech.

But aye Wighton is the "born loser".

This is a top post and I whole heartedly agree. 

Guest ToqueJambo
18 minutes ago, Fort Vallance said:

Absolutely correct. However I would suggest that his success rate is around 10% and that's being generous. 

😂 As we seem to be including his signings as DoF as well as his previous spell as manager, it's amazing we got two 3rds in a row, had a great European run, won the Championship at a canter, got another 3rd the next season and were on target for another 3rd the next season before Neilson left, and got to a cup final and several semi finals - all with 90% dross in the team!

11 hours ago, been here before said:

Wighton has made a relatively good living doing what the majority of us would love to have done and has represented Hearts which is something most of us would dream about. Its not worked out but thats life. At least he gave it a bash.

On the other hand you sit there day after day all alone, infront of your computer spouting your tired, bitter, pathetic vitriol on a messageboard about a team you cant be arsed going to watch for the benefit of a posting audience who think you're beyond a shit joke. You spread lies, you're a hypocrite, you actively encourage real fans not to go to games, to withdraw their contribution. You suck the life out of anything and everything you get involved in. You amount to nothing, you contribute nothing in life. You are a leech.

Top, top post.

Edited by Tynieman

Holyrood_Hearts
On 22/01/2020 at 20:32, rudi must stay said:

We didn't have the patience for him. These lads can play but need encouragement. Arbroath is an awful career move and a depressing one and we have sold him up the river. I wish him well but there's almost no need to 

Patience?! You’re having a laugh. 

Holyrood_Hearts
12 hours ago, been here before said:

Absolutely spot on 👏🏻 Great post 

Bazzas right boot
12 hours ago, been here before said:

Welp+that+just+made+me+spit+out+my+tea+_f9d7391e8af236ce73f6c862d083ae91.jpg

Fort Vallance
46 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

😂 As we seem to be including his signings as DoF as well as his previous spell as manager, it's amazing we got two 3rds in a row, had a great European run, won the Championship at a canter, got another 3rd the next season and were on target for another 3rd the next season before Neilson left, and got to a cup final and several semi finals - all with 90% dross in the 

Why not ? He oversaw all the signings. As for the previous spell, relatively successful but dire to watch. Cant be arsed defending what I said so just go to the bottom of yours. 90% dross is bang on.

Fozzyonthefence
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

😂 As we seem to be including his signings as DoF as well as his previous spell as manager, it's amazing we got two 3rds in a row, had a great European run, won the Championship at a canter, got another 3rd the next season and were on target for another 3rd the next season before Neilson left, and got to a cup final and several semi finals - all with 90% dross in the team!

Who is the guy? We should get him in to replace Stendel, I mean there’s no way we would be the worst team in the Premiership and staring at relegation with him in charge is there?!

Guest ToqueJambo
1 hour ago, Fort Vallance said:

Why not ? He oversaw all the signings. As for the previous spell, relatively successful but dire to watch. Cant be arsed defending what I said so just go to the bottom of yours. 90% dross is bang on.

Fair enough. Personally, I enjoyed watching the likes of De Vries, Fuller, Stamp, Hartley and Valois, plus youngsters like Webster, Gordon, Kirk and others, firmly establish us as the 3rd force in Scotland and help us become the first Scottish team to get to the Europa League group stages. 

8 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Fair enough. Personally, I enjoyed watching the likes of De Vries, Fuller, Stamp, Hartley and Valois, plus youngsters like Webster, Gordon, Kirk and others, firmly establish us as the 3rd force in Scotland and help us become the first Scottish team to get to the Europa League group stages. 

That all seems like such a long time ago....

41 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Who is the guy? We should get him in to replace Stendel, I mean there’s no way we would be the worst team in the Premiership and staring at relegation with him in charge is there?!

I wondered when someone would post that.

Guest ToqueJambo
3 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

That all seems like such a long time ago....

Doesn't mean t didn't happen. Not a fan of rewriting history just because someone failed at the end of their career.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Doesn't mean t didn't happen. Not a fan of rewriting history just because someone failed at the end of their career.

Nobody is denying history which will show that Levein was a fabulous player, a successful Manager first time at Hearts without threatening to win anything - and an absolute disaster of a Head Coach second time around.

I think that is a pretty accurate assessment of history.

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Nobody is denying history which will show that Levein was a fabulous player, a successful Manager first time at Hearts without threatening to win anything - and an absolute disaster of a Head Coach second time around.

I think that is a pretty accurate assessment of history.

I agree. I was disagreeing 90% of his overall career signings have been mince.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
17 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

It was still a good question though.

JKB will find a way of pretending Arbroath was the better move.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

I agree. I was disagreeing 90% of his overall career signings have been mince.

I think 50% is more accurate - pretty good first time around but some of his recent signings have been extremely poor.

14 hours ago, been here before said:

Blimey 😆 Hard hitting. But very well articulated and accurate 😉

3 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

You’re the one who’s struggling when you’re resorting to pretty pathetic.

Stop getting so excitable and agitated over my posts then maybe you’ll feel better.

You said you were "sweep sweep sweeping".

Is that not what road sweepers do?

I think you should read the posr from Been Here Before.

He could have been talking about a negativist like you, full of hatred and little of appreciation.

8 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

You said you were "sweep sweep sweeping".

Is that not what road sweepers do?

I think you should read the posr from Been Here Before.

He could have been talking about a negativist like you, full of hatred and little of appreciation.

Wrong again Al - I was saying that the Levein apologists (Just like you) wanted to sweep away their embarrassment of being one of his fan boys telling us we were all wrong about him for the last two years.

Tell you what, going by your responses to my posts you obviously find them irritating, and if you don’t mind me saying your posts bore the shit out of me - so why not pop me on ignore and you won’t get all agitated and I won’t get bored - deal? 👍

4 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Wrong again Al - I was saying that the Levein apologists (Just like you) wanted to sweep away their embarrassment of being one of his fan boys telling us we were all wrong about him for the last two years.

Tell you what, going by your responses to my posts you obviously find them irritating, and if you don’t mind me saying your posts bore the shit out of me - so why not pop me on ignore and you won’t get all agitated and I won’t get bored - deal? 👍

Methinks thou protesteth too much.

Have a laxative and free your brain.

Coburg Hearts
On 22/01/2020 at 15:17, OmiyaHearts said:

It feels like both clubs shafted each other!

A double double cross, so to speak.

7 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Methinks thou protesteth too much.

Have a laxative and free your brain.

Methinks you are just blethering shite now.

22 hours ago, DH1986 said:

😍 I sincerely hope i8 is crying his eyes out reading this.

He’s just a shite person and deserves to be torn apart at every opportunity.

My life has improved since I put him and the other hobo infiltrator LL on ignore

2 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Methinks you are just blethering shite now.

Methinks you are an entity full of hatred and incapable of rational thinking.

You don't have to infest every thread with your prejudices.

New signings, within our limited budget, could work out either way; some successful, some not.

We have made many good signings such as McLaughlin, Berra, Haring, Souttar etc but you pick on one (WITH HINDSIGHT) who didn't work out to display your innate vitriol and launch your tirades.

2 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

New signings, within our limited budget, could work out either way; some successful, some not.

We have made many good signings such as McLaughlin, Berra, Haring, Souttar etc but you pick on one (WITH HINDSIGHT) who didn't work out to display your innate vitriol and launch your tirades.

All correct points .

I was trying to remember when Hibs swapped Harris for Boyle what the reaction was at the time .

Harris looked a very promising prospect and Boyle was , basically , a Dundee failure .

Probably not a popular opinion but I think Boyle is a very good player 

9 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Tirade did you day? Coming from an expert I’ll take that as a compliment. 👍

Told you before you’ll cut down on our mutual agitation if you pop me on ignore because as I said before your posts bore the shit out of me. 

13 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Tirade did you day? Coming from an expert I’ll take that as a compliment. 👍

Told you before you’ll cut down on our mutual agitation if you pop me on ignore because as I said before your posts bore the shit out of me. 

I don't need to bore the shit out of you - it already comes out in your posts.

PS - You can put me on ignore.  I want to see your posts to be able to counteract your vile personal obsessions.

23 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I don't need to bore the shit out of you - it already comes out in your posts.

PS - You can put me on ignore.  I want to see your posts to be able to counteract your vile personal obsessions.

Bully for you.

You're a JKB hero! 👍

5 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Bully for you.

You're a JKB hero! 👍

Your posts are a bit boring though, a bit Leveinesque you might say. 

It seems that health scare did neither of you any favours 😢

19 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Your posts are a bit boring though, a bit Leveinesque you might say. 

It seems that health scare did neither of you any favours 😢

Making fun of heart attacks - nice.

5 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Your words, not mine.

My heart attack not yours

On 23/01/2020 at 09:26, been here before said:

Best post I have read on here possibly ever!