Don’t F with Cats - Netflix documentary.

Angry Haggis

jambo-fletch
1 hour ago, Angry Haggis said:

Netflix latest True Crime Documentary - ‘Don’t **** with Cats’

Very disturbing but compulsive watch. Viewer discretion advised. 

See https://www.radiotimes.com/news/on-demand/2020-01-02/dont-fk-with-cats-on-netflix/

Found it pretty disturbing, the guy was an absolute psychopath. Also noticed he used the name ‘ Vladimir Romanov’ as one of his aliases:vrface:

jack D and coke

Watched a few of these docs over the holidays. This one, Devil next door about the Nazi death camp killer Ivan the terrible and The Confession Killer a pretty weird story about Henry Lee Lucas who confessed to hundreds of murders all across America. 
All worth watching. 

Will give this a watch. 

Recently watched a documentary called "Abducted in plain sight." This is possibly the worst case of normal looking family being completely ****ed up I have ever seen. Honestly, it has to be watched to be believed

There is another one i watched called Tickled. A seemingly harmless looking documentary about tickling fetish which takes a pretty sinister angle. 

Another one to watch is Voyeur. About a guy who created a B&B to spy on unwilling victims

World is a ****ed up place and I am just glad there are people out there with cameras to film it all

Edited by AlimOzturk

2 hours ago, hughesie27 said:

The doc doesnt go into half of the content of the full video.

It doesn't - but to be honest it didn't need to. 

It's a 3 part documentary - it's well paced and enjoyable, could have been compressed into 2 parts but none the less it's enjoyable. 

Scenes with the killers mum - some incredible amount of denial going on there. :vrwow:

AlphonseCapone
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Will give this a watch. 

Recently watched a documentary called "Abducted in plain sight." This is possibly the worst case of normal looking family being completely ****ed up I have ever seen. Honestly, it has to be watched to be believed

There is another one i watched called Tickled. A seemingly harmless looking documentary about tickling fetish which takes a pretty sinister angle. 

Another one to watch is Voyeur. About a guy who created a B&B to spy on unwilling victims

World is a ****ed up place and I am just glad there are people out there with cameras to film it all

The tickled one is actually mental eh. 

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, AlimOzturk said:

Will give this a watch. 

That’s nuts I agree. 
I must admit to bursting out laughing when the father admitted to tossing the boy off though :lol: 

Letting a grown man sleep in your daughters bed too. Just what goes on in some people’s heads?! How dumb and gullible can you be. 

I'm sure I'm not alone in wondering just why so many people seem to love documentaries that highlight the very worst of the human race. Netflix in particular seem to be putting a lot of these things out there.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

That’s nuts I agree. 
I must admit to bursting out laughing when the father admitted to tossing the boy off though :lol: 

Letting a grown man sleep in your daughters bed too. Just what goes on in some people’s heads?! How dumb and gullible can you be. 

:lol: Same here, although I wasn't too surprised he was up for it. More surprised he was in a relationship with a woman to begin with.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

:lol: Same here, although I wasn't too surprised he was up for it. More surprised he was in a relationship with a woman to begin with.

Haha were bad people for laughing at that :lol: 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
Just now, jack D and coke said:

We're horrible human beings.

:rofl:

9 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

We're horrible human beings.

:rofl:

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Nah, I laughed as well. Honestly, could not believe what I was hearing 😂 the mum was pumping the guy that was wanting to marry your 12 year old daughter who was also get tosser off from the husband. The whole alien brainwashing thing as 🤔

In all seriousness it was a proper horrible case of grooming however the family, IMO are as complicent in the who crime as the actual perpetrator 

Edited by AlimOzturk

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Nah, I laughed as well. Honestly, could not believe what I was hearing 😂 the mum was pumping the guy that was wanting to marry your 12 year old daughter who was also get tosser off from the husband. The whole alien brainwashing thing as 🤔

In all seriousness it was a proper horrible case of grooming however the family, IMO are as complicent in the who crime as the actual perpetrator 

They were/are a fecked up family. Great documentary, though.

Bridge of Djoum

Watched this a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed it. 

The Vegas women came across as slightly unbalanced. 

alwaysthereinspirit
7 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Will give this a watch. 

I spent so much time yelling at the TV watching Abducted in Plain Site. 

It got crazier by the minute. I think if I watched it again I'd still be yelling at the TV.

Better call Saul
11 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

Will give this a watch. 

All of the above.... Noted 

11 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

That’s nuts I agree. 

I forgot about that , absolute gold :rofl:

worst thing he’s ever done, nah I think letting a man sleep in the bed with your daughter was ... in your own house. 

the mother in don’t **** with cats was off the scale in her denial. 

Edited by Irufushi

If there's cruelty to cats involved I don't think i can watch it. Looks really interesting though. Seriously I can't even watch like Life on Earth in case an animal dies in it. People dying I can watch all day. It's ****** up!

7 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

If there's cruelty to cats involved I don't think i can watch it. Looks really interesting though. Seriously I can't even watch like Life on Earth in case an animal dies in it. People dying I can watch all day. It's ****** up!

I had to walk out the room a couple of times before i had to watch the chap drown a cat. They usually cut off before the torture begins. It really is worth watching as it is far more than just a documentary about animal cruelty. 

Edited by AlimOzturk

15 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I had to walk out the room a couple of times before i had to watch the chap drown a cat. They usually cut off before the torture begins. It really is worth watching as it is far more than just a documentary about animal cruelty. 

I might and fast forward through it. I honestly just canne watch animals suffering. Even those GI's coming home to their dogs vids make me cry

30 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

You don't see anything graphic. 

1 minute ago, Ray Gin said:

You don't see anything graphic. 

Cheers RG. The premise looks proper interesting

Finished this tonight and enjoyed it.

The mum though...guess it must be hard to accept your son is a nutter hence her belief her son was being forced into his actions.

55 minutes ago, Der Kaiser said:

Finished this tonight and enjoyed it.

The mum though...guess it must be hard to accept your son is a nutter hence her belief her son was being forced into his actions.

A strange cat indeed. 

On 08/01/2020 at 19:57, Jamhammer said:

This.  

I started watching it, then stopped about 5 mins in when I started getting that sense.  Can’t cope with anything related to animal cruelty, it’s my biggest weakness, it reduces me to tears.  

I had to mute it and look away at any point ut became apparent that there was footage of the videos he had made. It's compulsive viewing though. The outcome is ludicrous!

I agree with everyone above about Abducted in Plain Sight. The bit with the Dad 10 minutes in guarantees it's going to be proper mental!

I remember the “Luka Magnotta” case being all over the news in the US - and it was definitely the Vlad alias that made it stick in my mind.

Absolutely mental. I see some selfie-obsessed Instagrammers who are potentially at the early stages on the same path. 

On 07/01/2020 at 17:21, Bridge of Djoum said:

Watched this a few weeks ago. Really enjoyed it. 

The Vegas women came across as slightly unbalanced. 

No doubt about that. And to be fair to her, she does appear to be well aware of that! 

On 07/01/2020 at 10:34, AlimOzturk said:

Will give this a watch. 

These all on Netflix?

13 minutes ago, Herbert said:

These all on Netflix?

The three I mentioned I got on Cinema HD (A streaming service on android)

Dont F with cats is on Netflix.