Here’s Your Daniel

JamboSpur

Food for thought with Daniels comments regarding the administrative side of the club. 

Maybe the Stendel/Budge partnership could be our dream team. 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamhammer

• Governor Tarkin

• 1971fozzy

• Greedy Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh
9 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

I just want some sort of closure. I don't like talking about him anymore but after the amount of grief and bans me and a lot of other people got on here for questioning him, we were called hobos, trolls, the lot. 

I honestly think we deserve an apology. 

Then shut up and gies peace ffs!

Governor Tarkin
30 minutes ago, Barack said:

Jon Daly's left. Happy New Year.

I wish we still had that Pinilla smiley.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
3 hours ago, smartinmaroon said:

Cheer up!!

happy new year 😁👍

Stick together and with Our Daniel we might just improve and start enjoying our football again 

Agree about his comments on the training and professionalism on the football side- makes me feel more confident 

at at least on Instagram etc his words aren’t being edited and filtered by some agenda sensationalist driven attention seeking journalist a la The Sun and their ilk

Not a dig. But it doesn't matter sending a message or having a drink with the fans.

What he's talking about in the newspapers is far more important and relevant,  and he seems on top of that. 

Just now, Sir Gio said:

Not a dig. But it doesn't matter sending a message or having a drink with the fans.

What he's talking about in the newspapers is far more important and relevant,  and he seems on top of that. 

Fair enough.

ultimately results are all that matter.

If he gets the team playing exciting attacking football and comes across well in any medium, then the fans will back him- which should help the players to perform.  Hopefully it combines to help us improve. 

🤞

Diadora Van Basten

He seems to have stumbled on a team that works from the second half performance v Hibs and the game v Aberdeen. 

I think there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will make up the ground on the other teams to avoid relegation.

I also think he understands and enjoys being at the club and seeing how passionate our fans are.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
16 minutes ago, smartinmaroon said:

Fair enough.

ultimately results are all that matter.

If he gets the team playing exciting attacking football and comes across well in any medium, then the fans will back him- which should help the players to perform.  Hopefully it combines to help us improve. 

🤞

Yeah,  that's my point really.  Don't think the chap needs social media,  just play football the style that Sunday promises. 

We'll have a much better 2020

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Yeah,  that's my point really.  Don't think the chap needs social media,  just play football the style that Sunday promises. 

We'll have a much better 2020

👍 

Due to a fish testicle I haven't had the chance to comment on Mr Stendel's arrival

This guy is proper football. He will sort us out and has started to already. Its a nightmare that his start of 4 home games from 5 didn't allow him to get off to a flyer but I get a feeling that by the time we are into mid-January being home or away most games won't be such an issue.

23 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

He seems to have stumbled on a team that works from the second half performance v Hibs and the game v Aberdeen. 

I think there is light at the end of the tunnel and we will make up the ground on the other teams to avoid relegation.

I also think he understands and enjoys being at the club and seeing how passionate our fans are.

Stumbled?

I wouldn't say that - seems as if he has worked things out pretty astutely rather than lucked out

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

If it didn't matter then folk wouldn't be pleased by it. PR is a real thing. 😎

Auld Reekin'
43 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Due to a fish testicle I haven't had the chance to comment on Mr Stendel's arrival

This guy is proper football. He will sort us out and has started to already. Its a nightmare that his start of 4 home games from 5 didn't allow him to get off to a flyer but I get a feeling that by the time we are into mid-January being home or away most games won't be such an issue.

:berra:

(Not sure I want to hear any further details, mind you...)

16 hours ago, Forza Cuore said:

Sounds like Csaba László 🤔

Only difference is the video would've went on for 20 minutes! Now there was a man who never knew when to shut up in interviews! "I tink this I tink that"

I think (or maybe "tink") that if all goes to plan, he'll have a big affection for the club like so many others, players and managers previously. There's a bit of a Paulo Sergio feel about him.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
24 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

If it didn't matter then folk wouldn't be pleased by it. PR is a real thing. 😎

Come on Dave. Lose a couple of games that doesn't wash with our support  :)

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Come on Dave. Lose a couple of games that doesn't wash with our support  :)

Football supporters are possibly the most fickle supporters of any sport. 😎

5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

See I don't buy into this shit. But his interviews in the papers I do. I am sure he will sort it out but a new year's message though lovely, is purely sentimental .

Great to read he is sorting out the holiday camp at Oriam

Well...he didn't have to post a message so that shows that he's got the club on his mind, probably how he's going to sort the mess out. He has asked for the fans to back the club, we really need to get behind him and hope for the best. He has already started sorting out the shirkers from the workers but now he needs at least one of his assistants alongside him. He has seen that this is a passionate club with a passionate fanbase. Not only do we need to back him, he needs to back us, and has. We're all in it together.

13 hours ago, Hairdryer said:

Very good article and calling Levein out for how unprofessional the footballing side is

giving time I think we could be on to a winner with Daniel Stendel 

Budge had previously stated that Levein was disorganised. Not surprised.

Diadora Van Basten
3 hours ago, Jammy T said:

Stumbled?

I wouldn't say that - seems as if he has worked things out pretty astutely rather than lucked out

If he had worked it out then why did he have to make subs to achieve it.

Governor Tarkin
23 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

If he had worked it out then why did he have to make subs to achieve it.

Do you think he flipped a coin to decide who was coming on?

Diadora Van Basten
8 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

Do you think he flipped a coin to decide who was coming on?

I think it was more a case of he knew who was coming off.

Isn't it heartbreaking that a fresh set of eyes sees our training and coaching situation as shambolic.  

Messrs levein and MacPhee have been a disaster.  Sooner they're gone completely the better.

jambo-in-furness
10 hours ago, Threebs said:

“We’re BEHIND you”.

Daniel needs to solve the conundrum that is the corrupt SFA /referees and the bias Scottish press before ever contemplating “Pantomime”

I was hoping  Cathro was going to be the next Alex Ferguson now my prayers are with Daniel Stendel, my heart is racing.

I’m looking forward to the old firm games in Glasgow. Stendel has no history with them so can we actually go there and be positive? Will be interesting 

Governor Tarkin
52 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

I think it was more a case of he knew who was coming off.

:D 👍

Coburg Hearts
8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Every single I see on social media for Hearts is nothing but Hibs fans replying. Its pretty strange tbh but I suppose they’ve been under our boot for that long. They dominated us this decade yet we won more games🤷🏽‍♂️
There’s obsession and there’s those ****ing weirdos. 

Freud would have been sectioned and ended up in a strait-jacket trying to analyse that mob.

Coburg Hearts
7 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Then shut up and gies peace ffs!

Post of the day contender.

Coburg Hearts
17 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

A classic. 

It was/is. I remember listening to that first show recorded by Tony Blackburn. Happy days, music wise, for sure.

Most exciting managerial appointment since Burley season. Already absolutely love the guy and we all need to get behind him and his philosophy 100%. It’s going to be a tough ride to begin with but only going to get better. 

weegie jambo
21 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

HNY 👍🇱🇻

F133BD3D-321A-423D-A988-45980330FDB8.jpeg

Wow, I've got the same trainers as him, top man!

Haringshairband
8 minutes ago, weegie jambo said:

Wow, I've got the same trainers as him, top man!

That's not something I would be admitting to. :lol:

weegie jambo
12 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

That's not something I would be admitting to. :lol:

'scuse me, that's a pair of quality Barbour trainers there mate :greggy: