• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamhammer

• Governor Tarkin

• 1971fozzy

• Greedy Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And to all the journalistic fuds that criticise his English just remember Mauricio Pochettino did all his interviews with an interpreter until he joined Spurs and they told him he had to do them in English. And was still quite halting a lot of the time. 
linguistics and coaching have feck all in common. 

He wasn't my first choice tbh but there is just something about him and I would love it if he did well! 2020 is going to be positive. 

1 hour ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Hellujah, at last some really decent PR / Media out from Dan the Man, can only help his cause!

He just has to be himself.  Dont think he ll ever be a media darling but he totally gets what the fans want and feel.

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Very good article and calling Levein out for how unprofessional the footballing side is

giving time I think we could be on to a winner with Daniel Stendel 

jamboinglasgow

To be fair I was always giving Levein a chance but it was more that I wanted him to succeed for the amount of effort he put in. That piece does sensationalise his word and attack Levein when Stendel has not called him out specifically but it is damning. I would also agree with him that we need to be more professional in every area to be a better club. I was think recently about how Neilson would have 3 training sessions a day to get the most out of the players, that went when he left. I wonder if that had a part to play in our downfall since, like how players who worked under Guardiola at Bayern talked about when he left they thought it would be good as it wasn't so intense, but under Ancelotti who was more relaxed they missed that intense structure.

As for his message, I think it demonstrates a man who we will get behind (I would say like Paulo Sergio) and I suspect come the end of the January break there will be a few teams who will not expect how we will face them and also some in the press as well who wrote Stendel off. Under Stendel and a new sporting director (which I can see Ann being as careful and intense in recruitment as she was with Stendel,) I think we could look really good long term.

Greedy Jambo
12 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

To be fair I was always giving Levein a chance but it was more that I wanted him to succeed for the amount of effort he put in. That piece does sensationalise his word and attack Levein when Stendel has not called him out specifically but it is damning. I would also agree with him that we need to be more professional in every area to be a better club. I was think recently about how Neilson would have 3 training sessions a day to get the most out of the players, that went when he left. I wonder if that had a part to play in our downfall since, like how players who worked under Guardiola at Bayern talked about when he left they thought it would be good as it wasn't so intense, but under Ancelotti who was more relaxed they missed that intense structure.

As for his message, I think it demonstrates a man who we will get behind (I would say like Paulo Sergio) and I suspect come the end of the January break there will be a few teams who will not expect how we will face them and also some in the press as well who wrote Stendel off. Under Stendel and a new sporting director (which I can see Ann being as careful and intense in recruitment as she was with Stendel,) I think we could look really good long term.

I just want some sort of closure. I don't like talking about him anymore but after the amount of grief and bans me and a lot of other people got on here for questioning him, we were called hobos, trolls, the lot. 

I honestly think we deserve an apology. 

Edited by Space Pirate

23 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

I just want some sort of closure. I don't like talking about him anymore but after the amount of grief and bans me and a lot of other people got on here for questioning him, we were called hobos, trolls, the lot. 

Grow a pair. M.Smith, 2019.

See if this ***** gets us to safety and we are quality next season, maybe even a trophy.... omg he’s going to be a hero. 😍😍😍 actually love auld Dan 

PhoenixHearts
4 hours ago, Forza Cuore said:

Sounds like Csaba László 🤔

Mon the eh eh eh eh eh eh heartsz

Flowers?

luckyBatistuta

Happy New Year Daniel...a Legend already:notworthy:

I think JKB should be sending him a nice bottle of whisky to wish him a Happy New Year and a good luck message for the remainder of the season, just to let him know how much we have all taken to him already.

Edited by luckyBatistuta

12 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Happy New Year Daniel...a Legend already:notworthy:

I think JKB should be sending him a nice bottle of whisky to wish him a Happy New Year and a good luck message for the remainder of the season, just to let him know how much we have all taken to him already.

Lol... Just imagine, he drinks it down in one go then smashes the bottle... Then runs off looking for Levein... 

luckyBatistuta
8 minutes ago, Jambotommy said:

Lol... Just imagine, he drinks it down in one go then smashes the bottle... Then runs off looking for Levein... 

OMG!!!…even more reason to do it now:lol:

Салатные палочки

I'm really liking this guy. I hope he knows that every Jambo is behind him! 

12 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

I'm really liking this guy. I hope he knows that every Jambo is behind him! 

“We’re BEHIND you”.

4 hours ago, Barack said:

Daniel's my brother...

You jest, I see his brother is getting involved on fb sharing his video and joining in!!

joondalupjambo
4 hours ago, Barack said:

Daniel's my brother...

Daniel my Brother, no?  :lol:

Anyway if it is a cryptic message you are alluding to I hope it does not come true because it was all about Daniel leaving:lol::lol::lol:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

See I don't buy into this shit. But his interviews in the papers I do. I am sure he will sort it out but a new year's message though lovely, is purely sentimental .

Great to read he is sorting out the holiday camp at Oriam

Edited by Sir Gio

8 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

See I don't buy into this shit. But his interviews in the papers I do. I am sure he will sort it out but a new year's message though lovely, is purely sentimental .

Great to read he is sorting out the holiday camp at Oriam

Cheer up!!

happy new year 😁👍

Stick together and with Our Daniel we might just improve and start enjoying our football again 

Agree about his comments on the training and professionalism on the football side- makes me feel more confident 

at at least on Instagram etc his words aren’t being edited and filtered by some agenda sensationalist driven attention seeking journalist a la The Sun and their ilk

Samuel Camazzola
12 hours ago, Barack said:

Looks like he's back home in his Alpine love cabin.

Go oan, mein freund! :yas:

He's about to go for a fully clothed sauna! 😄 

upgotheheads

"When I talk with Ann Budge and other people on the administration side of the club, you can see how they work in the boardroom, it’s so professional. We need to work hard to bring the sports side of the club up to the same level. Then we are not just a good club but a big club."

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/latest-hearts-news/daniel-stendel-reveals-hearts-january-signing-plans-and-need-more-professionalism-1352400

Sounds like DS is quick on the up-take. It didn't take him long to spot the problem.

Calling out the previous regime . Didn’t take long at all. In fact about a day. Shame every one of them inc Fox and Daly are still there. 
Stendel is the man

9 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

I know it's been sensationalised but the point is true. 

I want compensation for being told i was a hibs troll 2 years ago. 

You joined JKB on 27/11/2019 ? 

Who were you back then.? 

You are only supposed to have one account on JKB. 

I backed CL up till the Cup Final. 

Should I be banned as well ? 

Anyway I am right behind Daniel, have been since the very start. 

I think we are in for an exciting second half of the season. 

I like his philosophy on how football should be played. 

2 hours ago, Threebs said:

“We’re BEHIND you”.

On behalf of a good few on here,

"Oh no we're not!"

Utterly bizarre that there are Hibs fans following him and reacting to his posts.

In no way shape or form would I follow anything Hibs on social media let alone their managers Facebook page.

8 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

PMS!

Poor Me Syndrome.

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, hmfc_liam06 said:

Utterly bizarre that there are Hibs fans following him and reacting to his posts.

In no way shape or form would I follow anything Hibs on social media let alone their managers Facebook page.

Every single I see on social media for Hearts is nothing but Hibs fans replying. Its pretty strange tbh but I suppose they’ve been under our boot for that long. They dominated us this decade yet we won more games🤷🏽‍♂️
There’s obsession and there’s those ****ing weirdos. 

best in the land

Its clear why Daniel was so popular at  Barnsley , hes not even won a game but has still got the fans behind him. 

If he gets the proper backing i think he's got a great chance of being one of the best for us. 

Much more confidence in staying up and have a great 2020. 

Levein should be ashamed of the state he put us in. 

Brass neck to still be lurking in the background with the rest of his team of losers. 

The only way is up!  Fth!