The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

RustyRightPeg
20 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

As expected as it is, that's a wee bitty shite. Here's hoping tomorrow is the day for us!

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

4 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

As expected as it is, that's a wee bitty shite. Here's hoping tomorrow is the day for us!

Been hoping that all week mate!

37 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Apparently, we were hopeful of unveiling Matty Kennedy this week and he was meant to be Stendel first signing. 🤦‍♂️

5 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

Apparently, we were hopeful of unveiling Matty Kennedy this week and he was meant to be Stendel first signing. 🤦‍♂️

Highly doubt that to be true considering Aberdeen were in for him before us.  You’re either at it or talking shite

8 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

😂😂😂 total non sense. 

14 minutes ago, RasberryJam said:

The illiteracy was a giveaway early on but your posting this week has confirmed it.

Vermin.

7 minutes ago, Badonde said:

Highly doubt that to be true considering Aberdeen were in for him before us.  You’re either at it or talking shite

100% at it.

Another "jam" poster with a weird obsession with Aberdeen and pretending to be ITK.

5 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

100% at it.

Another "jam" poster with a weird obsession with Aberdeen and pretending to be ITK.

Correct.  The amount of people that pretend to be ‘in the know’ on here is ridiculous 

9 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

100% at it.

I'm more concerned about the spelling of raspberry in a user name.

18 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

😂😂😂 total non sense. 

F.....g hope not !       As there wont be any signing the way things are going?   Saying that ds did say we were close to a couple signings ??? Hope so....🤞

21 minutes ago, Badonde said:

he's not at it so he must be.............

The Old Tolbooth
3 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

I'm more concerned about the spelling of raspberry in a user name.

I sometimes deal with a property surveyor with a surname of Rasberry. 

4 minutes ago, jambo3tevie said:

he's not at it so he must be.............

I'm not at it. Talking shite maybe. I was told this from a pal of mine at work who is also a Hearts fan. Only passing on what I heard.

Would be a very interesting move for Hickey as I’m fairly sure AC Milan are in a bit of turmoil. From playing with Steven MacLean to Zlatan Ibrahimovic 😂

We are supposed to be signing at least one person today, according to the ITKers, it's going to be a long 21 mins till we find out who it is.

37 minutes ago, CJGJ said:

Hickey interest from AC Milan as per Sky Italia

Now that would be interesting, as Sky Italia (along with Sky Germany) are often spot on with these things. If we could get a good wedge of the owners billions with a loan back and a sell on % that would be lovely.

1 hour ago, Davie Deans said:

The illiteracy was a giveaway early on but your posting this week has confirmed it.

Vermin.

5-1 posts too.  :pleasing: 

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
23 minutes ago, graygo said:

And to think folk on here gave Austin Mcphee pelters for even suggesting such a move was possible. 

Austin MacPhee is a good asset to Hearts. Don't GaF what anyone says.

Every club bums their players up rotten. Regardless if what Austin says is actually true it creates a hype around the player. 

8 hours ago, Badonde said:

Correct.  The amount of people that pretend to be ‘in the know’ on here is ridiculous 

Right up there with the amount of posters with 'cleverly' coded user names who spend half their time on here, quarter of their time on .fister 'cheesing aboot it, likesay', and quarter of their time spoon-burning.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
6 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Every club bums their players up rotten. Regardless if what Austin says is actually true it creates a hype around the player. 

Probably a rotten coach but he does have a good understanding of football. Be a strong administrator 

2 minutes ago, His name is said:

Sign someone today please. 

Jeanie the Jambo Mascot for the Ladies team I've heard

We need more Scottish players abroad developing - AC Milan would be an utterly magnificent move and a very exciting one for Aaron. Just a kick in the nuts that Celtic are due a, what, 30% cut of our fee?

6 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

If it's Ann's intention to keep him on as SD, she isn't making it easy for him. As long as CL is dodging about in the background the fans are going to view them as a pair.

8 minutes ago, His name is said:

Sign someone today please. 

This in spades, hope we're not leaving it until injury time, to sign anyone, some new players in, pronto!

3 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Check in to see if we’ve signed anyone.

Have we ****.

Obviously.

You need to grow up a bit.

Edited by DH1986

50 minutes ago, Haken said:

Right up there with the amount of posters with 'cleverly' coded user names who spend half their time on here, quarter of their time on .fister 'cheesing aboot it, likesay', and quarter of their time spoon-burning.

Exactly.  They have become pretty obvious and completely tedious.

7 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

Sounds like the new striker in by Saturday might actually

come true....could be the making of a new ITKer 😂

Give the forum a clue to keep us all on the straight and narrow today...

Phil D. Corners

Said it before..... January transfers happen in the first week or the last 48 hours. 

I don’t expect anything to happen this week. People just need to keep cool and be patient. 

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Check in to see if we’ve signed anyone.

Have we ****.

Obviously.

Behave yourself. I am sure they are trying. We have signed so much rubbish in recent years people should have learned that just making any old signing is not often the answer. 

I would rather we used what we have aided by those returning if the alternative is a couple of panic January signings to appease half wits on a forum. 

Ainsley Harriott
34 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Said it before..... January transfers happen in the first week or the last 48 hours. 

I don’t expect anything to happen this week. People just need to keep cool and be patient. 

Patient have you been here before?

36 minutes ago, Phil D. Corners said:

Surely a slightly different scenario with us though?  New manager, wants his own players in, bottom of the league, we have three games between now and then, two important league games and one cup game, if we don't sign anyone until the last 48 hours of the transfer window then we could well be 10 points adrift, this would make it even harder to get folk in.  I fully expect something to happen before then (Not ITK btw) and I hope it starts this week.

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Probably a rotten coach but he does have a good understanding of football. Be a strong administrator 

Yip. 

Commercial / networking / admin. 

Not on the football pitch tho. 

Putting him in charge after CL for a spell done him more harm than good. 

Phil D. Corners
5 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Patient have you been here before?

Good point... emphasised more with post 2 above recommending kidnapping. :lol:

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

If it's Ann's intention to keep him on as SD, she isn't making it easy for him. As long as CL is dodging about in the background the fans are going to view them as a pair.

Yip, another good point. 

I get people being upset about Celtic getting a percentage for Hickey but let’s not kid ourself that that is the difference between us catching them or not. We are in a position where we are rebuilding and Celtic are sitting with cash in the bank and most probably about to get a sell on for Dembele.

Milan are a shadow of before but to attract Zlatan they still have money. Aaron could easily find himself a squad player there so the only question is do we want more money and no loan back or less money and loan back?

I personally don’t believe Hearts are desperate for cash but would make it easier bringing players in IF we don’t ship out the players as expected. It may also give us the extra money to pay off players which in the short term will cost money but longer term better not to mention removing bad eggs