The January Transfer Window Super Thread

dazajmbo

32 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Hibs very confident of getting McNulty back in before close of play tomorrow.

He is pretty meh and Sunderland fans can't wait to get rid.They(Sunderland fans) were very upset they didn't get Boyce and looked like being stuck with McNulty.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

8 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:
#Hibernian have rejected an approach from #RangersFC for a striker Florian #Kamberi. The proposal was a loan with an option to buy however the Edinburgh club do not believe #Rangers have the funds to buy the player in the summer and see no point in parting with the striker.

Having just watched some footage of Hagi Jnr......Rangers won’t need Kamberi.

The lad looks an incredible talent.

10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:
#Hibernian have rejected an approach from #RangersFC for a striker Florian #Kamberi. The proposal was a loan with an option to buy however the Edinburgh club do not believe #Rangers have the funds to buy the player in the summer and see no point in parting with the striker.

Too right. Taking a stand. 

Thought Police

AC Milan just signed the Wigan left back for £10 million. Wonder how genuine the Hickey interest was.

RustyRightPeg
39 minutes ago, ginger jambo98 said:

Hibs very confident of getting McNulty back in before close of play tomorrow.

Hopefully, with a slice of luck Boyle heads to the exit door if he comes in. Interest from down south allegedly.

NaturalOrder74
10 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Hate to say it -    but good for them. 

theyd never sell a player to sevco imagine how angry that would make their parent club 

18 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Have to say I agree with hibs on this one. 
A loan with heehaw chance of signing in the summer. hibs told Sevco to GTF. I like that.

Now I’m going to Go & dip myself in Industrial washing up liquid!

Edited by Pans Jambo

20 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Nice one 

10 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Hagi is a great little player. Could be a huge signing for them. 

Have I stumbled onto  .Net 

All this Vermin backslapping. 

Only an idiot would have let Kamberi go with those terms . 

No way Rangers would have taken up the option to buy in the Summer They were clearly looking for a short term solution. 

RustyRightPeg
6 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

theyd never sell a player to sevco imagine how angry that would make their parent club 

🤣

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

No way Rangers would have taken up the option to buy in the Summer They were clearly looking for a short term solution. 

Just anti Rangers. Are you a brother?

Hibs have stated in public that Rangers have financial problems and can't be trusted. 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Hibs have stated in public that Rangers have financial problems and can't be trusted. 

**** knows what your first sentence is all about . 

Secondly, I'm anti Vermin, that's my bag and the day I praise those ****ers for doing something only an idiot would do is the day I pack in being  a Hearrs fan . 

19 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

yet can't get a game for his parent club? Genk?

3 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

Rangers are still paying off the Kent money and haven’t got big money to spend.

the loan Rangers

36 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Ooooft they know if they sell the fans will go bugsy even loaning their top stiker to Rangers of all clubs be they need him to go to get McNulty in 

Why are Genk loaning Hagi out if he is so great? 

He did play well in the U21 Euros last year mind you. 

Loved his dad, the man was a hero of mine. 

Edited by Homme

6 minutes ago, Getintaethem said:

Rangers are still paying off the Kent money and haven’t got big money to spend.

£20 a month for 60 years.. well until they go bust again 

1 minute ago, Homme said:

Why are Genk loaning Hagi out if he is so great? 

He did play well in the U21 Euros last year mind you. 

Loved his dad, the man was a hero of mine. 

The Maradona of the Carpathians. Total class

2 minutes ago, DC_92 said:

It also links hibs with Tony Watt 😂😂😂😂

Edited by 3fingersreid

Guest ToqueJambo

As we're discussing Rangers, no bids for Morales then I take it 😂 Would be funny if they do get a real (as opposed to a Jim Traynor supplied story in the Record) must-accept bid on the last day and were left with just Kamberi or similar for the rest of the season.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Taffin said:

All very exciting! 

This is where the split becomes a mockery as even if we hit the ground running we were probably already consigned to the bottom six by the turn of the year.

Good point. It's like a horse in the derby getting off to a bad start, slowly getting back into the race, then at the 2 furlong marker, just as it is about to put in a storming finish, being told it can take no further part in the race. 

Stupid? Off course, but no more so than the split.

1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

I wouldn't bracket Walker with Damour. Damour has come in and done very little. On paper, he had a fair few games with Cardiff so looked a fair signing, but the 4 year contract was a strange one.

Walker on the other hand was playing well before his injury and is still coming back from it - hasn't had too many games. He's a very dangerous goalscoring midfielder on his day that we'd be mad not to keep assuming he buys into Stendel's approach. Outwith Naismith he's the best attacking mid we've got, although with a different style, and I think we're all just waiting for Naismith to get injured again...

I am not so sure that Walker has the engine to work as hard as DS would like for 90 minutes. He may be happy to get 60 minutes out of him and sub him but I am not so sure.

Damour as you say is a strange one why a four year deal only CL knows.

Edited by wavydavy

Graham Thomson

Do you think Daniel even knows about Bobby Burns 🤔😉

Also is Gary Naismith still employed as loan Manager? 

Just random thoughts that came into my head! 

The Future's Maroon
24 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

As we're discussing Rangers, no bids for Morales then I take it 😂 Would be funny if they do get a real (as opposed to a Jim Traynor supplied story in the Record) must-accept bid on the last day and were left with just Kamberi or similar for the rest of the season.

I really hope there is and they sell, SG will be raging, the fans will be raging too.

His record, to be fair, is shit hot so clubs must be sniffing around.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, ramrod said:

Agree with this. It was hardly a difficult decision for them. A bit like someone asked them to cut their own throat, and naturally they refused.

Season tickets start being pushed in about 6 weeks, and Hibs sales would have plummeted if they had agreed to this. (They will probably plummet, anyway)

5 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Agree with this. It was hardly a difficult decision for them. A bit like someone asked them to cut their own throat, and naturally they refused.

Season tickets start being pushed in about 6 weeks, and Hibs sales would have plummeted if they had agreed to this. (They will probably plummet, anyway)

isn't it more about how transparent Rangers are that has caught folks attention?

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

:laugh:

Guest ToqueJambo
22 minutes ago, The Future's Maroon said:

I really hope there is and they sell, SG will be raging, the fans will be raging too.

His record, to be fair, is shit hot so clubs must be sniffing around.

They're hoping for a Dembele style fee no doubt. Morales probably scores more goals, even in Europe, than Dembele did at Celtic but I'm guessing it's a bit of a Shankland situation for a lot of clubs. There's just something missing from his game that makes Morales more of a risk, or maybe it is as simple as his indiscipline.

Edited by ToqueJambo

SomethingAboutObua

We must all be seen as soft touches here. £10 million for the LB of the team in the relegation zone of a 24 team league in the English 2nd tier, £22million for the Genk guy, 6th/16 teams. 

Then players in this league like Kipre from Motherwell go for £900k, McGinn less than £3million now valued at £40mil+? Walker £300k, Kenny McLean to Norwich £300k, now linked with £10mil to West Ham, Liam Lindsay £300k then moved on for £2mil to be a sub, Cummings went for £900k from scoring in the championship. Not saying all these players are amazing and should be going for £40million, but £500k wouldn't even cover one players wages for a lot of these clubs and they can buy our players with even less.

We are getting absolutely battered with fees and guys leaving for free in this country and the more clubs let it happens the more we have to accept these low ball offers. 

Coburg Hearts
16 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

isn't it more about how transparent Rangers are that has caught folks attention?

Not sure what you mean about Rangers being transparent. Maybe I've missed something.

Anyway, I was replying from the Hibs angle, and arguing how they could hardly do anything else but reject Rangers offer.

Guessing there will be 2 new Hearts players tomorrow (Langer and Thiam) and Christophe Berra will be away to Dundee.

Hopefully young Hermann makes it 3 but even if not, Uche, Washington and Boyce should be good enough.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
2 hours ago, Jim Panzee said:

Yeap on paper, I think we all thought the signings made sense. I think what Stendel (or another manager for that matter) is showing that with a different direction, some players perform to expectation.  

Hindsight is wonderful but:

Washington

Damour

Whelan

Halkett

Naismith on permanent

It looks like a pretty decent transfer window

2 hours ago, jonesy said:

:oohmatron:

🤣

TynecastleBC5
5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Do you honestly think if I was Barry Anderson, That I'm going to put up rumours and transfer deals on kickback, before it comes out in the news? for my supposed employer's. 

Surely that would be absolutely stark raving mad, now if you want to look further have a look at a lot of my previous post's, at what dates and times I made them, and yet there are some news from journos and papers coming out three and four days later, sometimes a week later and yet there are people on here that think I'm media or a journo. 

What's quite obvious there are two or three jealous souls and a certain other poster, that has a very short memory but we will leave it at that, he knows who he is. 

Now let me make this very clear I'm a genuine passionate supporter, who has a very good genuine source for information, which a few of yous will know. 

Bongo 1874.

Well said mate.

Keep doing what you do.

Us other genuine supporters appreciate every post. I personally was refreshing my internet every 5 minutes at work today hoping to see bongo 😂.

Reliable source no doubt. Keep it going 👍

4 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

The Huns are getting desperate.

They'll need a big money swoop if they fancy pinching Hearts ace Steve McLean

4 hours ago, cosanostra said:

Would like to see at least one of Walker and Damour moved on.

Damour, definitely. Walker still has a lot to offer.

3 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Damour, definitely. Walker still has a lot to offer.

All about opinions, I’m of the opposite view. I think Walker had little left to offer anyway and we should never have signed him again. I think he has even less to offer under Stendel’s style. Not saying he’s finished as a player, I’m sure other Scottish Premiership clubs would take him and he may be able to do a decent enough job. Damour has the ability that something could be coached into him. He has pace, tenacity and has shown touches and passing that indicate there’s a player there that could, maybe, fit in under Stendel’s style. So if it was a choice out of the two I’d easily see Walker go first, but I wouldn’t lose sleep if they both left. Said before might be worthwhile to send Damour out on loan to get regular football for the first time since the 17/18 season.

28 minutes ago, BackOfTheNet said:

All about opinions, I’m of the opposite view. I think Walker had little left to offer anyway and we should never have signed him again. I think he has even less to offer under Stendel’s style. Not saying he’s finished as a player, I’m sure other Scottish Premiership clubs would take him and he may be able to do a decent enough job. Damour has the ability that something could be coached into him. He has pace, tenacity and has shown touches and passing that indicate there’s a player there that could, maybe, fit in under Stendel’s style. So if it was a choice out of the two I’d easily see Walker go first, but I wouldn’t lose sleep if they both left. Said before might be worthwhile to send Damour out on loan to get regular football for the first time since the 17/18 season.

Might just be me but Damour has always looked slow as treacle to me.  No future at the club.

There will be a few first team squad players who realise there days are numbered at the club and are, or will be soon, on the look out for a move....

Pereira

Zlamal

Doyle

Brandon

Berra

Dikamona

Garrucio

White

Damour

Walker

Bozanic

Walker

Uche

Meshino

From what we have available currently that 14 could be replaced by 8 players.

Seymour M Hersh
6 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Welcome to Hearts Marcel Langer. 

Appreciate your insider trading info but I'll wait until the "scarf above the head" photo for my confirmation. 

6 minutes ago, Balernojambo said:

Might just be me but Damour has always looked slow as treacle to me.  No future at the club.

All about opinions as I say. Personally I think he has the attributes to do well in a high press system (where Walker doesn’t, and if we’re talking slow...) but I think he’s short on confidence and has been away from regular first team action too long.