• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

• Hearts007

• Bongo 1874

What's Cumdog up to these days?  Relegated Hibs and does an impressive 5-1. Wee legend that he is.

Would be great for derbies.

What's Cumdog up to these days?  Relegated Hibs and does an impressive 5-1. Wee legend that he is.

1 hour ago, rudi must stay said:

Very close Stendel says. I expect one or two tomorrow

I'm not expecting to hear anything till next week. Just a hunch.

My feeling on lack of signings (if any) until after the Rangers game was down to in part the shortage of working admin days between games coming up but mostly down to lack of any rumblings or sustained rumours like there usually is. If Stendel’s comments are to be believed we may be looking at a someone out of the blue signing, which I quite like the idea of. Here’s hoping we see something soon as I’d like whoever comes in to have a few training sessions before the Ross County game.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

2 hours ago, Cruyff said:

See Bayo at Celtic is looking for a loan move :look:

Ah Bayo, their latest striker to do absolutely nothing ever in their first team except get called up for a random start v hearts to get his only goals. Their new striker klimala has the feeling of a similar story. 

3 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Click your heals 3 times and your wish will come true.

29 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Ah Bayo, their latest striker to do absolutely nothing ever in their first team except get called up for a random start v hearts to get his only goals. Their new striker klimala has the feeling of a similar story. 

Did those goals not get taken off him and put down as own goals by Berra (surprise, surprise) and Halkett? 🤣😐🤣

17 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Did those goals not get taken off him and put down as own goals by Berra (surprise, surprise) and Halkett? 

Just looked and it seems they did :lol: genuinely didn't know. Oh well at least he's done nothing at all for celtic, even score against us which is something EVERY celtic striker does before leaving. 

8 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Rhodes? Where we’re going we don’t need Rhodes. 

I don’t think this beauty of a post got the recognition it deserved.

An early contender for post of the year :rofl:

7 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

What's a credible source? When the club announce a signing?

A reputable journalist or media outlet with genuine quotes.  Burtons manager hasn't mentioned Sunderland once with regards to Boyce, it may well be Sunderland bidding but just I'm just stating facts - could have been Barcelona for all that the media knows.

4 hours ago, Cruyff said:

See Bayo at Celtic is looking for a loan move :look:

My fly boy say your fly boy, sittin on the bayo. I'd take him just so we can sing some Dr John

According to a page on twitter he is in advanced talks with Sunderland... hopefully not true but they seem to be interested in anyone we are 😂

2 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Our signing record has been poor but we need to remember to look at otger team's success rates. Celtic with all their advantages dont half waste huge money on shite.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
1 minute ago, Gary Locke said:

According to a page on twitter he is in advanced talks with Sunderland... hopefully not true but they seem to be interested in anyone we are 😂

Who Gary Locke?

3 minutes ago, Bring Back Paulo Sergio said:

Who Gary Locke?

All of them...anyone...everyone...Bayo,Rhodes,Green,Boyce,Hermann,Lafferty even Kennedy 😂

9 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Rhodes? Where we’re going we don’t need Rhodes. 

56 minutes ago, Alex Kintner said:

:bravo:

28 minutes ago, iantjambo said:

I don’t think this beauty of a post got the recognition it deserved.

An early contender for post of the year :rofl:

Brilliant, couldn't agree more👍

9 hours ago, Jambo92 said:

There has been literally no credible sources with regards to Sunderland as of yet.

There has been no credible sources that Hearts are in for him either then.

9 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Sunderland trying to sign everyone possible to me might be one of the reasons they are a mess. Seems like they are in for everyone.

Money talks

Jambof3tornado

Starting to think we might all be disappointed with the new faces(if we get any). Lets hope the stendel effect makes the difference to the squad!!

1 minute ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Starting to think we might all be disappointed with the new faces(if we get any). Lets hope the stendel effect makes the difference to the squad!!

That's it though. We build our hopes up and want well known names (whelan for example) and they come in and are not what we expected.  If we bring in people that Stendel wants but we don't know much about I'm fine with that

Bring Back Paulo Sergio
36 minutes ago, sadj said:

All of them...anyone...everyone...Bayo,Rhodes,Green,Boyce,Hermann,Lafferty even Kennedy 😂

Time to offer Berra a new contract IMO.

6 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Or Dazatwotuesdays as he should now be known.

Things get delayed, things don't work out, yadda yadda yadda.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This is how you play the game.

Link ourselves to a whole heap of shit, Aberdeen, Sunderland outbid us and then we clean up on the original targets.

Simples.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
9 minutes ago, DH1986 said:

Or Dazatwotuesdays as he should now be known.

Poor Daza, but that's quite funny

:illogical:

6 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

He's about to be slaughtered by under 23s in the FA Cup in a couple of weeks.

'' after having failed to get fit and not playing for the club for multiple months along with off the pitch issues, Willem II decided to dissolve Avdijaj's contract with immediate effect''  :cornette: :whistling:

Not saying this is a major issue, but thought it 'funny' under the circumstances. 

Edited by sandyk

Impressive CV!

A player needing to get his career back on track is the area we need to shop in to be fair.

I’m sold. If it doesn’t happen it’s spray paint on the Plaza time

12 minutes ago, Leisham38 said:

Impressive CV!

A player needing to get his career back on track is the area we need to shop in to be fair.

I’m sold. If it doesn’t happen it’s spray paint on the Plaza time

Current internationalist, played 8 games in the Europa League this year and playing for Trabzonspor who are a much bigger team than us. Linked with Arsenal and Juventus under a year ago. His career seems to be on track. I think this one is a no go... 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Dayman

Why do people give the OP the time of day? If you look at his posting history you’ll see in the past year he’s linked us to probably around 30-40 names minimum and zero have signed.