Christophe Berra

Marvin

1 hour ago, Cisco1914 said:

And you know this for a fact or are you going by what posters have said on here or wherever?

They are top earners 

They don't train every day that the others do

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cisco1914

• 1971fozzy

• jambocub

• Absolute Scenes

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, NANOJAMBO said:

He didnt have a hamstring injury he had a total separation of his achilles tendon.   Having said that , he's at Hearts because he chose to be - it was no coup by Levein. 

I feel sorry for Berra but his time is up. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45184026

I think you may be confusing Berra's injury with Souttar's

I just got round to catching up with Sportscene from Boxing Day and yesterday. Why Christophe doesn’t just deal with Allan’s “superb pass” is a mystery. Watching him lose yards to “fatty” Halkett is painful.

I don’t know if rest will help him recover what he’s lost but I’d be delighted if it did.

We looked more composed yesterday, possibly because the midfield showed for the ball all game and took some pressure off the defence 

Edited by Jamhammer

Christophe has not come back the same player, the DS change to a more dynamic, expansive style is not going to suit him, he is a penalty box defender and has been a good one, but that is not our requirement now. Because he has a good club attitude and our captain I think DS has wanted to give him every chance, it has not worked out. There is no need for anyone to have a go, it helps no one, if he his kept on as cover or he moves on I would wish him all the best.

10 hours ago, TheGoodLord said:

Just as Damour was about to come on Berra made a point of going to him on touchline and gave him a hug plus a few words of encouragement. Thought that was classy of him. 

Without doubt he conducts himself with class hopefully the younger players 

will copy this