?80

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

Yup, eighty squid!!! thats what I now stand to lose every derby, a few weeks back when things were looking a bit better I made bets with 4 hobo mates, ?20 each derby! well, they were winding me up, I told them normal service will be resumed next season.....wanna bet they said?.....

And the rest is history :sad:

Guest Scottish Cup Semi 2006
Yup, eighty squid!!! thats what I now stand to lose every derby, a few weeks back when things were looking a bit better I made bets with 4 hobo mates, ?20 each derby! well, they were winding me up, I told them normal service will be resumed next season.....wanna bet they said?.....

no matter how much turmoil we are in, we ALWAYS manage to do the peg sellers !! - remember Stevie Frails draw at their dump :)

Hilary Briss

I bet all the hobo's I know every game and will continue to do so. I know we are in the horrors but they are still pish.

The Old Tolbooth

Look on the bright side, you'll only lose ?240 because we'll be in the bottom 6 again and won't get a 4th derby :)

(That is providing of course that the caravan dwellers are going to be as good as they say and storm to the league title as expected)

Every Derby Put ?20 on a Hobos win at the Bookies...You'll never get less than Evens on the Hobos against Us!!

If the Hobos win, Take it out your winnings,WHEN we win you get your money back from the Muppets!! ;)

Win, Win Rats ma boy!!

Although don't know if I could actually bet on the Vermin! :confused:

Every Derby Put ?20 on a Hobos win at the Bookies...You'll never get less than Evens on the Hobos against Us!!

If the Hobos win, Take it out your winnings,WHEN we win you get your money back from the Muppets!! ;)

Win, Win Rats ma boy!!

Although don't know if I could actually bet on the Vermin! :confused:

and when they draw you'll be up ****** creek.

and when they draw you'll be up ****** creek.

Shhhhhhhhhhhh....We don't Draw against the Hobo's!! ;)

tommythejambo

I bet a couple of boys from Uni a massive (in my eyes) sum of money that we will finish above Hibs next season.

kenny gray

But things have been **** since the end of last year. What changed since the end of last season till a few weeks ago?

alwaysthereinspirit
Use ?80 to buy a gun. Sorted.

You cant just shoot 4 #obos and think no one will notice.

4 #obos not showing up at the welfare office will raise a red flag right off the bat.

hartyfaeclery
I bet a couple of boys from Uni a massive (in my eyes) sum of money that we will finish above Hibs next season.

that wisnae very clever was it. i dont think uni is for you

As things stand, I'm going to lay Hearts in every game next season on Betfair. The number of times we were odds-on against a non-OF side at home...

Archived