Burley Press Conference

The Merse

Sounding really enthusiastic towards the Scotland job. Go on yourself Georgey boy, hope you do the nation proud.

:thumb:

The Hearts fans should give a rousing rendition of 'one George Burley' at the next home match

Sounding really enthusiastic towards the Scotland job. Go on yourself Georgey boy, hope you do the nation proud.

Aye, all the best Gorgeous!!

Csaba's Broon Shoes

You just wait untill Gordon Smith tells him he must play 9 old firm players in

every game , making sure Barry Ferguson gets 100 caps and that he must

recall Tom Boyd .

He looks pretty uncomfortable sitting in the middle while the press keep on asking Gordon Smith stupid questions about the interviewing process. :mad:

You just wait untill Gordon Smith tells him he must play 9 old firm players in

every game , making sure Barry Ferguson gets 100 caps and that he must

recall Tom Boyd .

At least he'll not have to worry about any potential embarassing meetings with the Romanovs though, given that theres not any Scottish Internationists in the Hearts squad anymore, coupled with the fact that Vlads never at Tynie and our Acting Chief Executive seems to have vanished off the face of the planet!!!

The old wino, niece molester in charge of our national team eh? Vlad, were you telling porkies maybe? Tsk tsk.

Well done Burley, Mon the Scots!!

I tuned it on about 5 past 3 and I thought "bloooody hell George, calm down". He was so excited and I am really gald he got it.

But the last 10 minutes were rather awkward for him. Although it is ace seeing Gordon "I ove Rangers" Smith and George Peat getting annoyed.

My stomach turned as he admitted that one thing he?s missed out on in his career: TITLES

If only . . . . . .

Cheers vlad!

Guest JamboRobbo

Congratulations and good luck to George burley. I look forward to watching and supporting the team you manage, and hope it's as successful as the last team of yours I watched and supported.

He won't need to come to Tynie unless he is watching opposition players. All the best GB.

Exactly what I said yesterday. Nothing to see here.

Exactly what I said yesterday. Nothing to see here.

Not so sure I agree, if I were him I'd come along and have a right laugh at what the team has been reduced to since Romanov gave him the heave ho.

Last ten minutes of press conference showed up sections of the Scottish press for what they are ABSOLUTE NUMPTIES,arguing over the selection process and why didnt St.Mark get the job.Live on Sky,no wonder some see us as a backward and inward looking country with turds like thes.

P.S.Good luck George

Captain Canada

I watched the whole press conference and couldn't help but think what a fantastic manager we lost when Burley left. The guy's enthusiasm is so infectious. Trust the Scottish journos to pee on his parade though asking a lot of stupid questions in the last 10 mins. The selection process was dealt with very well I think - and I'm sure they got the right man for the job.

Can anyone find out if Skacel has a Scots terrier or if Jules has eaten any oatcakes at any point?

:thumb:

The Hearts fans should give a rousing rendition of 'one George Burley' at the next home match

Well said. I was thinking the same. Would be fun.

All the best George.

Well said. I was thinking the same. Would be fun.

All the best George.

Just about fell off my seat reading that post there, then realised that it wasn't the poster I thought posting those views!

Wonder if Gordon Smith has a niece.... that could explain his keenness.

Did Gordon Smith not look a very strange colour on the STV news just there????

SoldierPalmer

Just watched the interview on Reporting Scotland - moving stuff - good luck to George and Scotland - hope he stays in the job and we qualify for the World cup, playing some nice football on the way.

mon the Scotland

:):):)

Archived