Ex-Manchester United man gets medical at Hearts (merged threads)

Dr. Bapswent

flecktimus
Apparantly were in competion with Tranmere for him

I'd join Tranmere right now if i was him.

we couldnt attract Dorrans from Livi becos of the circus that is our club we now seem to going for player from further away who will be swayed by valds PR, but will find a completley different reality.

Where about in Robin Hood land do you live ?

robin hood jambo
Where about in Robin Hood land do you live ?

Sherwood, Nottingham.

Vlad= the sherriff!

Sherwood, Nottingham.

Vlad= the sherriff!

Pfft you stay in Edinburgh/Robbo's

:hobofish::rolleyes:

flecktimus
Sherwood, Nottingham.

Vlad= the sherriff!

Ok i am on my way down the A60 and we will attack Vlad in his castle

robin hood jambo
Pfft you stay in Edinburgh/Robbo's

:hobofish::rolleyes:

I still lead a band of very merry men who will wage war against the sherriff!;)

Flectimus will be a good addition, obviously he will need to down a flaggon of ale to join, but he's more than welcome :)

Glad to see youv'e seen the light and Glenilla has been replaced with VLAD GTF!

I still lead a band of very merry men who will wage war against the sherriff!;)

Flectimus will be a good addition, obviously he will need to down a flaggon of ale to join, but he's more than welcome :)

Glad to see youv'e seen the light and Glenilla has been replaced with VLAD GTF!

You must be a hobo, you only have 30 posts :P

Work is going to be depressing all week :( Your late tomorrow ;)

OH GREAT!! another defensive midfielder that we SO need!! We've got enough of them already in Palazuelos, Aguiar, Stewart and Jonsson, it's an attacking midfielder we need, along with a dominant centre-half, new left-back and right-back, goalie and two strikers! What a complete load of pish!

My thoughts too, far too many mediocre centre midfielders.

I have a contact who does some scouting work for Accrington Stanley and it seems Richie has knocked us back and has agreed personal terms with Tranmere Rovers.

Don't shoot the messenger, but according to my lad, Tranmere will announce this on Friday/Saturday.

Richie, it transpires, also like a pint or two....

...don't we all, but I'm no athlete.

Why on earth ANYBODY would want to sign for us ath the moment is a mystery surely cowdenbeath or spartans is a better option

I have a contact who does some scouting work for Accrington Stanley and it seems Richie has knocked us back and has agreed personal terms with Tranmere Rovers.

Don't shoot the messenger, but according to my lad, Tranmere will announce this on Friday/Saturday.

Richie, it transpires, also like a pint or two....

...don't we all, but I'm no athlete.

Must say i'm gutted-;)

Manager first please and let him have a say on players.

Nice to know Man U are now part of the pymamid. (OK OK I know he's a free agent) :rolleyes:

The fact that we are signing someone from outwith our Kaunas/Ripo "menage a trois", cetainly appears to belie the latest scaremongering on here that ALL future signings will arrive via the "Pyramid of Pish". Where did that nonsense come from?

We have signed excellent Scottish youngsters from Stenhousemuir, Cowdenbeath etc in past seasons. Where has it been announced that these type of players will no longer be signed directly by Hearts.

Do we not still have excellent players in the younger age groups?

Surely a quality coach , as we appear to be trying to get, will be able to enhance the standard of players coming through .

The present may seem bleak to some, but maybe the future will be not as bad as some make out.

Must say i'm gutted-;)

Manager first please and let him have a say on players.

I agree. It shows you how far we've dropped though if we're losing out to Tranmere F'ing Rovers.

No Nonsense

Kind of got Deja Vu here- we've had a couple of young boys from English teams down for a medical etc. What tends to happen is we get the initial report of a trial/medical/contract talks and then all goes quiet for a while and they sign for someone else! Probably due to the complex nature of our negotiation strategy where about 5 different folk have their finger in the negotiating pie but none actually have the requisite authority to close the deal.... meanwhile Vlad strokes his Cat back in Lithland ignoring his phone. Not convinced we need another centre midfielder, but the way we go about signing folk, were not gonna get many decent players in IMO

I agree. It shows you how far we've dropped though if we're losing out to Tranmere F'ing Rovers.

We could sign 11 top notch players tomorrow and with the set up we have at the moment we would have them playing poor disjointed football week in week out.

We need a leader at the club to organise and to help bond a strong team-not more players for the sake of it epecially defensive midfielders.

Kind of got Deja Vu here- we've had a couple of young boys from English teams down for a medical etc. What tends to happen is we get the initial report of a trial/medical/contract talks and then all goes quiet for a while and they sign for someone else! Probably due to the complex nature of our negotiation strategy where about 5 different folk have their finger in the negotiating pie but none actually have the requisite authority to close the deal.... meanwhile Vlad strokes his Cat back in Lithland ignoring his phone. Not convinced we need another centre midfielder, but the way we go about signing folk, were not gonna get many decent players in IMO

Seemingly, team selection was the major issue.

I'm only passing on semi-dodgy info from a scout (but someone who does actually know the club concerned) but the player couldn't get guarantees about automatic squad selection, which Tranmere have given him.

It could turn out that the guy has the ability of a bag of spanners, but it seems odd that Tranmere got his sig on such a basic pre-requisite.

alwaysthereinspirit
Do yourself a favour son and sign for Tranmere.Hearts under this regime will only damage your career.

We're vying with Tranmere for a Man Utd reject.

Oh my God. It's worse than first imagined.

I'm only passing on semi-dodgy info from a scout (but someone who does actually know the club concerned) but the player couldn't get guarantees about automatic squad selection, which Tranmere have given him.

It could turn out that the guy has the ability of a bag of spanners, but it seems odd that Tranmere got his sig on such a basic pre-requisite.

He'll have seen others players snapped up by Vlad and sat in the stand. That's not what he needs at this stage in his career. He needs first team football.

He'll have seen others players snapped up by Vlad and sat in the stand. That's not what he needs at this stage in his career. He needs first team football.

You can't really blame the player.

If #28 is guaranteed a starting berth (even the last 1/2 hour as sub) ahead of you, then it's a no-brainer.

It may seem that the word has got out as to the meddling and team selection debacle at the club and prospective players are wary.

It is indeed sad when Tranfeckinmere can oust us in a signing for an un-registered player.

Where's my Prosac?

Funny the Tranmere fans think he is signing for us!

http://www.whitereview.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=6304&page=2

Imeantasong
You can't really blame the player.

If #28 is guaranteed a starting berth (even the last 1/2 hour as sub) ahead of you, then it's a no-brainer.

It may seem that the word has got out as to the meddling and team selection debacle at the club and prospective players are wary.

It is indeed sad when Tranfeckinmere can oust us in a signing for an un-registered player.

Where's my Prosac?

Surely not?

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Is this a John Murray signing , head of youth development

or

a Romanov signing , just because he has Man Utd on his CV

It doesn't stop players signing for the OF. Ask Deek or Gow and numerous others.

Maroon Mayhem

Having spoken to a Man U he says the support is divided on the guy, half say he could be the next Keane, the rest thik he's utter mince, no real neutral views.

alwaysthereinspirit
Having spoken to a Man U he says the support is divided on the guy, half say he could be the next Keane, the rest thik he's utter mince, no real neutral views.

New Keane but no mid table premier or championship teams chasing him.

Mince it is then.

colinmaroon

Genuinely, welcome, young man!!!

I hope you have a successful time at Hearts!!!

There are obviously more than a few problems in being a Hearts player at the moment, but stick in and show us that you're more than the player that the "experts" on here avow!

Oh, and PS, Keep off of Kickback, unless you have a very, very high tolerance level and a strong stomach!!!

Geoff Kilpatrick
Genuinely, welcome, young man!!!

I hope you have a successful time at Hearts!!!

There are obviously more than a few problems in being a Hearts player at the moment, but stick in and show us that you're more than the player that the "experts" on here avow!

Oh, and PS, Keep off of Kickback, unless you have a very, very high tolerance level and a strong stomach!!!

And when did he sign??

colinmaroon
And when did he sign??

WHAT???

He HAS read Kickback!!!

Oh, skoobala, that's him a gonner then!!!

Era Macaroons
After reading the link I thought the player had died. :eek:

What?, like the taxi trade once the trams come in :rolleyes:

Hope we get this signing, it can only strengthen us and hes British with at least a little pedigree....a step in the right direction I say.

If hes rubbish then we sell him again...if he is good then we sell some of our other guff that is clogging up the arteries of HMFC at the moment.

Im suprised that anyone doesnt think this is worth taking a chance on especially in the current poor climate that we are enduring.

http://sport.scotsman.com/football/ExManchester-United-man-gets-medical.4238689.jp

"He has gone through a stringent medical examination and is keen on the prospect of moving to Scotland to revitalise his career. Coaching staff at Riccarton are currently awaiting medical results before pressing ahead with their attempts to sign the former England Under-19 internationalist."

Is that the same medical that was given to Besjila, Pinella, and Nade?

Frankenstein Jambo.

did any u read the swindon fans comments? Cheeky b****. I hope there team crashes and burns.

Archived