GIVE THE LADS ADAY OFF

jamboozy

:mad:SO SHAGGY GIVES THE LADS A DAY OFF BECAUSE THEY FELT DOWN ABOUT THE MOTHERWELL RESULT I CAN JUST HEAR MY BOSS NOW"YOU ARE SH** AT YOUR JOB SON AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE DOWN ABOUT IT ,TAKE THE DAY OFF, YOU CAN SPEND IT AT THE BUROO LOOKIN FUR A NEW JOB" IS IT SO UNREASONABLE TO ASK IF OUR TEAM CANT JUST KNUCKLE DOWN AND GET ON WITH IT.:mad::mad:/SIZE]

:mad:SO SHAGGY GIVES THE LADS A DAY OFF BECAUSE THEY FELT DOWN ABOUT THE MOTHERWELL RESULT I CAN JUST HEAR MY BOSS NOW"YOU ARE SH** AT YOUR JOB SON AND I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE DOWN ABOUT IT ,TAKE THE DAY OFF, YOU CAN SPEND IT AT THE BUROO LOOKIN FUR A NEW JOB" IS IT SO UNREASONABLE TO ASK IF OUR TEAM CANT JUST KNUCKLE DOWN AND GET ON WITH IT.:mad::mad:/SIZE]

My old boss told me to take a long holiday..... :)

Totally agree but it's no surprise at the HMFC holiday camp. Day's off should be used as a reward to results and performances not when you have won 1 game (unconvincingly) in nearly 3 months. The whole football side of the club is an ill disciplined circus and we really are a laughing stock.

Nucky Thompson

It was the day after a night game, it happens all the time:cool:Don't let that get in the way of another excuse to rip into HMFC:sobored:

Don't know what the OP is referring to, but the First team were training at David Lloyd this morning.

Which, come to think about it, is a bit like a day off.

Can't get Graham Rix out of my mind when someone refers to Hearts players as The Lads ... "Pleased for the Lads", "The Lads are really disappointed in there", "slurp ... the Lads wanted to get out early after half time for some shuttle runs" etc

Guest JamboRobbo
Does it make you feel good, ripping the p*sh out of 'your' team:mad:

It would be fair to say they ripped the pish out of us on Tuesday by not bothering to try a leg.

Does it make you feel good, ripping the p*sh out of 'your' team:mad:

Lol, they deserve to get the p*sh ripped out of them (your words) at the moment. The egomaniac has brought this upon us so blame him.

It was the day after a night game, it happens all the time:cool:Don't let that get in the way of another excuse to rip into HMFC:sobored:

Need a hand getting up?

istock_000002694919xsmall.jpg

Nucky Thompson
It would be fair to say they ripped the pish out of us on Tuesday by not bothering to try a leg.
That's pish Robbo, they were poor in the 1st half but you couldn't fault their commitment in the 2nd half.

Don't know what the OP is referring to, but the First team were training at David Lloyd this morning.

Which, come to think about it, is a bit like a day off.

So 2 days off then !!

Seriously, you would think there was nothing to work on at the training ground. Maybe they have all chucked it like Romanov.

Guest JamboRobbo
That's pish Robbo, they were poor in the 1st half but you couldn't fault their commitment in the 2nd half.

You're entitled to disagree mate. If you're happy with a bit of commitment in the second half, fair enough.

I don't think giving 100% for 90 minutes is much to ask. Especially in a cup replay, with a massive support through, after the performances they have put in this year, I think 100% for 90 minutes is the least we should've been able to expect.

If that's acceptable to you fair enough but it ain't for me.

Dunk-Section G

I can see why we would all want them in early running their bollocks off, but sometimes a bit of time is needed to settle down and take a breather to come back refreshed.

motherwell were also much better than us.

tbh 100% for 90 mins would not of beaten that 'well team imho.

it's a mental thing @ the moment. :)

e.g. robbie was committed for 95 mins but others couldn't (or wouldn't) give a 100% (then he should've been comitted :) )

Ok, so they were committed. They lost. So that means they were committed but garbage.

To me that would mean double sessions not a day off.

Frail doesn't have a clue.

Ok, so they were committed. They lost. So that means they were committed but garbage.

Sometimes double sessions would be a benefit in this instance. The players would take it as a punishment. Ok, You think they should be punished for an under-par performance. Frail see's it differently.

There could be a distinct possibility that with Michael Stewarts and Chesney's illness that there is a high risk of this transmitting throughout the squad! This would knock us for dead on Saturday.

Beaing in mind the sickness that has seen off a couple of our players, maybe the smart thing is to let the guys have a day of rest! No?

I see no problem in giving the players a day off after a defeat as there may be very legitimate reasons for doing so. Sometimes it is not just as black and white as they were poor so get your ass back in and do twice as much work! Not exactly the best way to motivate already fragile squad. Sometimes a bit of space from each other, some time with the family is a great way to heal.

Maybe I see things very differently due to my involvement in another sport.

I can see why we would all want them in early running their bollocks off, but sometimes a bit of time is needed to settle down and take a breather to come back refreshed.

I see your point but I'd like to see them take a breather together..... if their that hurt let them be hurt together so they realise what it means to each other.... if their not that hurt then they can feck off.

Sometimes double sessions would be a benefit in this instance. The players would take it as a punishment. Ok, You think they should be punished for an under-par performance. Frail see's it differently.

There could be a distinct possibility that with Michael Stewarts and Chesney's illness that there is a high risk of this transmitting throughout the squad! This would knock us for dead on Saturday.

Beaing in mind the sickness that has seen off a couple of our players, maybe the smart thing is to let the guys have a day of rest! No?

I see no problem in giving the players a day off after a defeat as there may be very legitimate reasons for doing so. Sometimes it is not just as black and white as they were poor so get your ass back in and do twice as much work! Not exactly the best way to motivate already fragile squad. Sometimes a bit of space from each other, some time with the family is a great way to heal.

Maybe I see things very differently due to my involvement in another sport.

Swimmer, I think you make some valid points but 'fragile' awww the poor wee lambs. Admittedly they have all been shafted (like us) by the egomaniacs determination not to see a proper manager in charge but if they don't even have the motivation to give 100% each week to make up for the deficiencies in their ability then they should p*ss off somewhere else. To me it's hust another example of lack of leadership.

Swimmer, I think you make some valid points but 'fragile' awww the poor wee lambs. Admittedly they have all been shafted (like us) by the egomaniacs determination not to see a proper manager in charge but if they don't even have the motivation to give 100% each week to make up for the deficiencies in their ability then they should p*ss off somewhere else. To me it's hust another example of lack of leadership.

The fragile reference is made more about their confidence. When any athlete (and with Hearts i use this term loosely) once they lose their confidence it is very difficult to rebuild it.

I do not envy Frail and the rest of the team staff in trying to rebuild their shattered confidence. You are correct, we are lacking leadership right from the very top. VR should show his leadership by appointing a manager that can get his job done and allow him to rise or fall on his results and his results alone.

I see your point but I'd like to see them take a breather together..... if their that hurt let them be hurt together so they realise what it means to each other.... if their not that hurt then they can feck off.

;)spot on ,this is what i mean, if your not commited to your job ( a privilaged one playing for HMFC ) you cant expect to be able to hold your head up whith any kind of pride when you go to the pay clerk with your grubby mit out looking for wages!:mad:

MS tries, Clum tries, the team tried.....it's just that like MS and Clum, the team was pish awful.....:(

So that means they were committed but garbage.

exactly....:rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
MS tries, Clum tries, the team tried.....it's just that like MS and Clum, the team was pish awful.....:(

the tried in the second half IMO. they didn't gtive 100% in the first half IMO.

:)

Archived