I hate the Terrace.

chester copperpot

been here before
4 minutes ago, sadj said:

Could have an alarm that goes off when certain words are posted on threads. 10minutes to lockdown... See folk scramble to get in before the lock...

Christ you could have a field day with that...

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

We'd have more lockdowns than .nugget

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• sadj

• Boof

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Perhaps the ignore function could be our Greek urn? The person who is on the most ignore lists at the end of the year gets the heave ho. ;)

A hunger Games-style knockout does sound good though.

hand to hand combat to the death. Cleaning jkb up one poster and one year at a time. By the time we get past the obv lunatics we could be at the point we can fuse robots and our conscious minds. Then at least it’ll be interesting. Id imagine a lot of 1960s style doggy paddle slaps style fighting to begin with

1 minute ago, been here before said:

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

the jkb app where it just sounds an alarm and your phone flashes a big red light and as “Hearts have jkb in their pocket” if it happens during a game the sfa will have agreed to the game being stopped until the lockdown happens 👍🏻

luckyBatistuta
11 minutes ago, milky_26 said:

There is a mixture of Hibs fans and hearts fans deliberately trolling in the terrace doing a lot of that

Definitely more hibs fans in there than normal at the moment.

12 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Perhaps the ignore function could be our Greek urn? The person who is on the most ignore lists at the end of the year gets the heave ho. ;)

Loving this idea :rofl:

54 minutes ago, been here before said:

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

Presser.

been here before
52 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Presser.

Aye Presser is another along with acca.

I reckon geggenpressen and the high press are probably the most recent 2 to add 

14 minutes ago, been here before said:

Cant believe you forgot Zeefuk??

10 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Could just get his champion in the hunger games with el presidente of SLiaW. Prob be the funniest fight ever and hopefully both would lose

53 minutes ago, been here before said:

Acca is a beauty.

Or ‘lino’ 

Baller.  :facepalm:

38 minutes ago, merrymac said:

Och Mac, that’s a ‘Hamilton’ thing.  :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Barack said:

Makes me want to leave this forum altogether.

Well...you could leave...or you could stay and help make it the place you want it to be.

Just now, Barack said:

That would involve making me a Mod. Something, given my chequered history & numerous interactions with their goodselves, will never be allowed. Probably for the best. :lol:

You? Surely not :lol:

Naw, you're a good poster - use the Mods positively. Report trolls, Hobos, rule-breakers...

1 minute ago, Barack said:

Just noticed a post by you on there. Was deserved though. (You responding to the trolling, that is.)

My comment was justified though in my opinion. Should have risen above it though. 

...a bit disco
4 hours ago, redjambo said:

A deathmatch between Icon Of Symmetry and i8 then.

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

My comment was justified though in my opinion. Should have risen above it though. 

Thats the problem pal , just gets to the point where you nip back then you get felt and just feel whats the point. Take our south american based pal for instance he blocks you on twitter when you pop about him and his actions then tries to engage you on here that is just trolling to the hilt , its incredibly difficult not to really bite back. Yesterday one was just replying to my posts calling me a wankstain we need rid of etc and you are supposed to stay quiet and not get into it. Thats almost impossible especially when you are already ****ed off with Hearts and losing a derby etc

20 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

A deathmatch between Icon Of Symmetry and i8 then.

Charity MMA fight , benefits split between big hearts , womens team and FoH

...a bit disco
54 minutes ago, sadj said:

Thats the problem pal , just gets to the point where you nip back then you get felt and just feel whats the point. Take our south american based pal for instance he blocks you on twitter when you pop about him and his actions then tries to engage you on here that is just trolling to the hilt , its incredibly difficult not to really bite back. Yesterday one was just replying to my posts calling me a wankstain we need rid of etc and you are supposed to stay quiet and not get into it. Thats almost impossible especially when you are already ****ed off with Hearts and losing a derby etc

Charity MMA fight , benefits split between big hearts , womens team and FoH

37p won't stretch that far.

16 hours ago, Boof said:

I was just thinking of 'Where is this?' t'other day and went as far as taking a photo but it didn't come out very good on my phone.

That thread needs awakening, IMO.

Please no, I get abuse for having a high post count but about 18,000 of them were on that thread,

been here before
11 hours ago, Morgan said:

Acca is a beauty.

Or ‘lino’ 

Baller.  :facepalm:

Och Mac, that’s a ‘Hamilton’ thing.  :lol: 

Another goody is 'fellow Hearts fan' like someone cant be an arsehole because they support Hearts.

So to recap the Terrace cliche bingo extravaganza we currently have...

Wage thief

Imposter

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

Baller

Acca

Presser

Lino

Fellow Hearts fan.

Edited by been here before

22 minutes ago, been here before said:

Another goody is 'fellow Hearts fan' like someone cant be an arsehole because they support Hearts.

Wage thief

Imposter

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

Baller

Acca

Presser

Lino

Fellow Hearts fan.

jam tomorrow

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Its startung to creep in as is 'limbs' for a celebration. Worth keeping an eye on.

5 year plan in relation to the football department too

2 hours ago, been here before said:

Wage thief

Imposter

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

Baller

Acca

Presser

Lino

Fellow Hearts fan.

"needs addressing"

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Wage thief

Imposter

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

Baller

Acca

Presser

Lino

Fellow Hearts fan.

'Happy to be proved wrong though'.   :vrface:

Please can this horror be added to the extravaganza?

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Wage thief

Imposter

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

Baller

Acca

Presser

Lino

Fellow Hearts fan.

Or, 'deserves a song of his own'.  

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

Or, 'deserves a song of his own'.  

“Kid on Hearts supporters” for those who don’t want abuse or bigotry

“genuine fans” being twisted and used as a dig against the club as they dont want abuse and bigotry

Edited by sadj

1 minute ago, sadj said:

“Kid on Hearts supporters” 

“genuine fans”

:rofl: 

There are some gems out there!

7 hours ago, been here before said:

Nah - that can be used in some cases.

F'rinstance I posted a Christmas wish to FHF whether or not they're arseholes.

I just wanted to ensure Hobos, OF twats and fans of other teams didn't receive any good wishes from me.

An exception would be that Barnsley lad - he seems okay.

7 minutes ago, Boof said:

Nah - that can be used in some cases.

F'rinstance I posted a Christmas wish to FHF whether or not they're arseholes.

I just wanted to ensure Hobos, OF twats and fans of other teams didn't receive any good wishes from me.

An exception would be that Barnsley lad - he seems okay.

That Secret Santa guy seems ok too, btw.

:biggrin2:

23 hours ago, Der Kaiser said:

An "I Hate the Shed" thread in the terrace would be moved here.....

That irony just blows mind....

😀

56 minutes ago, Boof said:

Different place today!

Predictably so...

Like I said, direct correlation between the Terrace and form on the pitch.

Towards the end of Levein’s reign I decided I’d had enough. I closed the ever present KB tab on my phone browser. Didn’t really miss it as much as I thought I would, found other things to do with my time and before I knew it hadn’t logged on for a few weeks. Didn’t even give it a second thought, life was good. 

Then we appointed DS. At first I happily lapped up what was being reported in the mainstream, reading well informed articles about the man and his methods and such like. But then, inevitably, it happened - the morbid curiosity got the better of me. I could no longer suppress the itch and logged back on. Jump forward to now, 6.05am and I’m hiding under the covers getting my fix before the wife wakes up and realises I’m not the pillar of strength she thought I was. 

So there we have it - my name is Dumpson, I’m 39 and I am addicted to reading about grown men arguing on the internet.  😔

8 hours ago, dumpson said:

Towards the end of Levein’s reign I decided I’d had enough. I closed the ever present KB tab on my phone browser. Didn’t really miss it as much as I thought I would, found other things to do with my time and before I knew it hadn’t logged on for a few weeks. Didn’t even give it a second thought, life was good. 

Then we appointed DS. At first I happily lapped up what was being reported in the mainstream, reading well informed articles about the man and his methods and such like. But then, inevitably, it happened - the morbid curiosity got the better of me. I could no longer suppress the itch and logged back on. Jump forward to now, 6.05am and I’m hiding under the covers getting my fix before the wife wakes up and realises I’m not the pillar of strength she thought I was. 

So there we have it - my name is Dumpson, I’m 39 and I am addicted to reading about grown men arguing on the internet.  😔

:lol:

Grown men :oohmatron:

On 27/12/2019 at 19:29, been here before said:

A player in there

In a heartbeat

All day long

Up top

Bombscare

Craig Gordon

Milinkovic

Pressley/Snake

Bigger problems just now

Song for...

I like the saying all day long.

Especially all day every day.

Francis Albert

Those who hate the Terrace  must have hated going to Tynie for more than a year. The Terrace reflected fans disgust with what has happened during that period. As does its recent majority positivity since Ann belatedly did something ... If not quite enough ... to put things right reflects our renewed hope.

Edited by Francis Albert

It's so nice to go to a Canucks game be Canucks daft but surrounded by Montreal and Toronto transplants in their team jerseys, all rooting for our team, display chagrin when lose a goal, some friendly banter but no violence, or seperation of fans just 16'000 people having a good time. I suppose there are serious confrontations at some time but generally just healthy team supporting spirit. Of course I am an old salivaer, but thats how it used to be at Tynecastle and Easter Road. Fights occurred, but also in those days they kept me in a job outside pubs on a Friday and Saturday night, changed days indeed. Most of you don't realise what you missed, rabid support, support your team and wear their colors, but no need for hate.

Edited by bobsharp

• 1 month later...
CavySlaveJambo
On 02/01/2020 at 17:38, Francis Albert said:

Those who hate the Terrace  must have hated going to Tynie for more than a year. The Terrace reflected fans disgust with what has happened during that period. As does its recent majority positivity since Ann belatedly did something ... If not quite enough ... to put things right reflects our renewed hope.

I don't hate going to Tynie. Just find it ridiculously frustrating. 

But the reason I hate the terrace at the moment is not the negativity. It is the fact their is absolutely NO respect for those fans who are still Optimistic and/or have a differing opinion on things.  I mean to call a fellow fan delusional for having hope that we are not going down... Is it really necessary. 

Francis Albert
1 hour ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

I don't hate going to Tynie. Just find it ridiculously frustrating. 

But the reason I hate the terrace at the moment is not the negativity. It is the fact their is absolutely NO respect for those fans who are still Optimistic and/or have a differing opinion on things.  I mean to call a fellow fan delusional for having hope that we are not going down... Is it really necessary. 

I doubt there are many Hearts fans that don't hope we are not going down.  But equally I doubt there are many who believe that is not a real possibility. I am not sure what the different opinion on things is exactly. The Terrace reflects what Hearts fans think about  where we are. Depressed. Worried. Hopeful without much evidence for hope. Optimistic? Tough.

It is quite funny.

If you were bothered about the state of the nation or the ability to deal with anything difficult it would be a concern.

You wouldn't have wanted many of them in the trenches with you though the idiots would probably fall in line as sheep. 

To be fair there are a lot of decent posters too trying their best.

Simpletons. State of the nation.