Olly Lee

jamtartally

Just now, GorgieRules22 said:

We have to get everyone back because the current lot have no heart and are currently being paid for ****all.

100% this, everyone back and manager decides!!

south morocco

I would recall all the first team loan players, can’t do any harm at all to have other options  than at the moment

Edited by south morocco

7 minutes ago, jamtartally said:

Got slated last time I posted this - but surely Lee is better than majority of midfielders we have at club. Take him back in January?

Serious question, what has changed that made you think starting this thread again was a good idea? It's the same players.

12 minutes ago, south morocco said:

I would recall all the first team loan players, can’t do any harm at all to have other options  than at the moment

Are we able to recall players from loans? 

Certain loan deals won’t have the option to do that. 

Parttimer1874
32 minutes ago, SectionN said:

Are we able to recall players from loans? 

Certain loan deals won’t have the option to do that. 

I would hope that at the very least season long loans would have an recall option in January. 

Last season lee, djoum, haring, cochrane, edwards all showed more than the 2 men in the middle today.   

Lee is limited and slow but he creates chances and we are crying out for creativity.   Have him back in a heartbeat just now

4 hours ago, south morocco said:

Zanatta scores today ,,, 

3 hours ago, Thought Police said:

He won’t want to come back. No point bringing someone back who doesn’t want to be here.

None of the players look like they want to be here.

He won’t want to come back. No point bringing someone back who doesn’t want to be here.

He didn’t want to be here under Levein! We have a new manager now.

4 hours ago, jamtartally said:

Got slated last time I posted this - but surely Lee is better than majority of midfielders we have at club. Take him back in January?

100% correct.

got binned because he correctly called out that feking imposter Craig Levein. 
he could at least take a fekin corner kick and scored goals. 

trust me that is not true. 100% not true.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Cup final Djoum Haring Edwards. 

Energy,  tactical nous, grit determination and a bit of skill. 

Whelan Bozanic Clare. Gutless pedestrian and clueless 

5 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Cup final Djoum Haring Edwards. 

Energy,  tactical nous, grit determination and a bit of skill. 

Whelan Bozanic Clare. Gutless pedestrian and clueless 

I said we would miss Djoum when he left - but we spent too long waiting for him to make up his mind if he was coming back.

53 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

Zanatta scores today ,,, 

He's not our player any more.

I actually reckon he'd have done well under Stendel though.

Edited by Gershwin

14 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

I said we would miss Djoum when he left - but we spent too long waiting for him to make up his mind if he was coming back.

Naw he wanted 10 grand a week and was nowhere near worth it.  Has he played yet i that big saudi arabian league??

6 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

100% correct.

got binned because he correctly called out that feking imposter Craig Levein. 
he could at least take a fekin corner kick and scored goals. 

Exactly this. Plenty assists last year from corners, our only real chance of scoring goals.

A_A wehatethehibs

It is desperate times so yes we should be bringing back all loaned out first team players In January as well as making signings. Clare and Bozanic free to find new clubs closer to their level (Scottish league 1-2)

December is a write off, we could be 6 or 7 points adrift by the jan break. It’s all hands on deck 

Can’t be we signed Whalen and Damour on big wages no doubt and let Lee Edwards Cochrane McDonald and rarely played Irvine! It’s absolutely crazy and really put us in a horrible position finance wise! Craig Levein has really cost this club a helluva lot of money on contracts we didn’t need. 

14 hours ago, graygo said:

Serious question, what has changed that made you think starting this thread again was a good idea? It's the same players.

Probably after yesterdays carry on it was more obvious, i can see where hes coming from.

A_A wehatethehibs
35 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Think people are forgetting how bad Lee was, He's just a slower version of bozanic. 

He has 4 goals and 5 assists for Gillingham this season, 6 goals and 12 assists for us last season...

In order to find a way to start winning games, we need to find a way to start scoring goals whether it’s from corners or set plays, or however we do it, we need to start getting goals if we want to start getting points. 

He was bad in the sense that he is not good enough for a team challenging for Europe. But I’d certainly bite your hand off for 6th looking at where we are now. He is definitely better than both Clare and Bozanic at CM 

Edited by A_A wehatethehibs

oh ah grantona
34 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Think people are forgetting how bad Lee was, He's just a slower version of bozanic. 

Surely nobody is slower than Bozanic

2 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

It is desperate times so yes we should be bringing back all loaned out first team players In January as well as making signings. Clare and Bozanic free to find new clubs closer to their level (Scottish league 1-2)

December is a write off, we could be 6 or 7 points adrift by the jan break. It’s all hands on deck 

It is indeed. Hands to Action Stations. 

41 minutes ago, Herbert said:

who is our top scorer right now ? Who is our top assists ?

pretty sure Olly Lee would be more than useful.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

We need to sign a new team in January.

Play the youths from now on and **** the rest of the games between now & then because we’re losing all of them including the derby with that lot. 

10 hours ago, busby1985 said:

Lee Cochrane McDonald is a better midfield than we have just now. 

Emerson, Lake & Palmer is a better midfield than we have just now. 

10 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Olly Olly Lee isnt the answer.

Unless the question is “Who is a better midfielder than Olly Bozanic”?

I thought Bozanic might fit for Stendel but apart from his energy he’s terrible. Lee, like a lot of players is better when Naismith plays. 

Sexton Hardcastle

If they weren’t good enough six months ago why would they be any better now?

This constant cycle of fans bigginng up players, writing them off, watching them go on loan and scoring one goal and then declaring we wrote them off too soon is just peak hearts. Fans have to be the first to decide if someone is shite. They then have to be the first to say, oh wait I’ve always said he was chopped too soon.

The constant ‘I told you so’ mentality is beyond the pale. Every thread on here and any reply to hearts social media posts is just grown men moaning about players like above. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
15 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We have to get everyone back because the current lot have no heart and are currently being paid for ****all.

15 hours ago, steve123 said:

100% this, everyone back and manager decides!!

correct 

15 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Let’s not pretend Olly Lee is any good but **** me I’d take him back just now.

played most and had most assists last season - was a key part of the team that took us 5 points clear at the beginning of November last year.

Let’s not pretend he’s shite.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

correct 

played most and had most assists last season - was a key part of the team that took us 5 points clear at the beginning of November last year.

Let’s not pretend he’s shite.

He was shite when CL started pissing around with formations to fit Djoum and Clare in to the team - anyone could see Lee was never a winger/wide midfield except CL! As a two in the middle with Haring he played well, created and scored.