Cowards I’m afraid

bigis semiauskas

3 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Your third sentence shows how clueless you are. And you have the neck to tell others to wind their necks in 😂😂😂😂

This

3 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

I think I put Levein up there with the Pieman and Romanov  in my list of imposters who nearly wrecked our great club

He's worse.  

At least the other two had some success. 

14 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t think they are cowards.. I think they genuinely lack the talent to play at this level..  some have had the talent and lost it, others have clearly never had it

This, they are just not very good.

7 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

Craig Levein has assembled the most talentless bunch of crap footballers I have ever seen. Projects instead of solid signings, trying to be smart and save money is the only reason I can imagine.

It is no wonder he never played the same eleven players, instead making sure he had the switchero to keep people for blaming him. There was always a reason we lost, but it was never him. Despite the fact he claimed all he needed was more time!

We never even got a dead cat bounce with the new Manager today, because there is no football ability in the team. Every other team in the League looks more organised than we do. Unless there is major surgery in January, this bunch of losers will have us relegated. Not that they would care, its just the fans once again that have to pick up the pieces.

The very fact Levein is seen as someone who must keep a position of some sort at the club is insulting. He and his coaches need hounded out, and not moved sideways to some made up position to suit Ann Budge.Through her dawdling and misplaced loyalty, she must accept responsibility and show some leadership. That should start with releasing money in January, and writing off some of the money owed to her from the FoH.

Daniel Stendel needs his own men, and at the very least six new players.

Yep, 

He has a massive job on his hands to turn this around, he needs all the help he can get. He needs his own coaches along side him in the dugout, of that there is no doubt, or we're goosed.

Nelly Terraces
15 hours ago, Le Chat said:

A squad which displays all of the character traits of the man who assembled it.

Dull, defensive and gutless. 

Nailed it as per LC.

10 hours ago, innerjambo said:

This!! I cannot understand how some people backed this loser for so long. I was filled with dread the moment he arrived back on the scene.

How much money has he wasted ?? 

15 hours ago, suds66 said:

Another complete rebuild required. Hopefully Stendel will have those "Cowards" out the door sooner rather than later.

Yip Levein has an eye for a player not

husref musemic
1 minute ago, NB GIN said:

How much money has he wasted ?? 

the people who found these players are still here busy with the next shortlist.

i shudder to think of the waste over the last few years & its going to continue.

7 hours ago, gowestjambo said:

Craig Levein has assembled the most talentless bunch of crap footballers I have ever seen. Projects instead of solid signings, trying to be smart and save money is the only reason I can imagine.

It is no wonder he never played the same eleven players, instead making sure he had the switchero to keep people for blaming him. There was always a reason we lost, but it was never him. Despite the fact he claimed all he needed was more time!

We never even got a dead cat bounce with the new Manager today, because there is no football ability in the team. Every other team in the League looks more organised than we do. Unless there is major surgery in January, this bunch of losers will have us relegated. Not that they would care, its just the fans once again that have to pick up the pieces.

The very fact Levein is seen as someone who must keep a position of some sort at the club is insulting. He and his coaches need hounded out, and not moved sideways to some made up position to suit Ann Budge.Through her dawdling and misplaced loyalty, she must accept responsibility and show some leadership. That should start with releasing money in January, and writing off some of the money owed to her from the FoH.

Daniel Stendel needs his own men, and at the very least six new players.

In a nutshell. 

On 15/12/2019 at 10:08, Debut 4 said:

In a nutshell. 

Absolutely correct ,,,and Ann budge is due us a turn after keeping levein here so long !!!

Cowards to a man. 

Play the kids. Seriously. Bozanic is shite. Uche is shite. Halkett is shite. Walker is shite. Berra is shite. White is shite. 

None of them ever deserve to play for us again. Complete ****ing charlatans kidding on they're footballers. Never darken our stadium again with their presence. 

I'm sure we'll get some pish from Uche on instagram about how its gods will or some pish. ****ing melt.