Cowards I’m afraid

bigis semiauskas

bigis semiauskas

Looks like no one has the bottle for a fight big time.

The vermin were below us a few short weeks ago,but dug in, won a couple o games 

Not one player has a nasty streak about them total shite bags.

3 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

Another complete rebuild required. Hopefully Stendel will have those "Cowards" out the door sooner rather than later.

12 minutes ago, bigis semiauskas said:

This why Stendel MUST be allowed to bring in his own men.

kingantti1874

I don’t think they are cowards.. I think they genuinely lack the talent to play at this level..  some have had the talent and lost it, others have clearly never had it

13 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don’t think they are cowards.. I think they genuinely lack the talent to play at this level..  some have had the talent and lost it, others have clearly never had it

agree but a bit of both I think. 

Said months ago the management had to look at the squad and work out who their biggest characters were and go with them to dig out points. 

It didn’t happen.  We toiled with shite like Clare etc... who’ll never pull you out the fire.  

NaturalOrder74

I actually thought the defence was all we had going for us up until the goal looked solid at the back, Maclean upfront has like a 100 percent lose rate get him to ****, as much as everyone will hate this statement but we should have taken lafferty back tbh can sit and hold onto a grudge and suffer the shit we’re suffering or bite the bullet and take someone half decent 

They are cowards. They don’t want the ball. They’re running away from it, hiding near defenders, frightened to take men on or shoot 

bigis semiauskas
32 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Yip that aswell,

a lot of players not near good enough.

about 8 or 9 need emptied which is another major rebuild.

ToadKiller Dog

I dont think they are cowards , some lack talents ,others clearly have had all confidence fight and heart knocked out of them.

Some look shell shocked. 

Jambof3tornado
50 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

A squad which displays all of the character traits of the man who assembled it.

Dull, defensive and gutless. 

Correct.

Levein and budge have taken since cathro left to create this shitstorm, its going to take more than 1 window to fix it and may cost us our place in the top flight!

4 hours ago, suds66 said:

Another complete rebuild required. Hopefully Stendel will have those "Cowards" out the door sooner rather than later.

Wish we could bin half the c......s now !

4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Completely agree. I only went to a few games last season and couldn't believe  how bad it was. CL has saddled the club with more  than a few utterly useless footballers. Over the hill or never good enough : just about sums up the first team "squad". As bad as anything i've seen in 52 years of following Hearts. 

Just now, NANOJAMBO said:

Completely agree. I only went to a few games last season and couldn't believe  how bad it was. CL has saddled the club with more  than a few utterly useless footballers. Over the hill or never good enough : just about sums up the first team "squad". As bad as anything i've seen in 52 years of following Hearts. 

I think I put Levein up there with the Pieman and Romanov  in my list of imposters who nearly wrecked our great club

1 minute ago, 1971fozzy said:

I think I put Levein up there with the Pieman and Romanov  in my list of imposters who nearly wrecked our great club

I used to think Romanov signed shit players (lots of them) because he was getting a cut of the transfer/agents fee. CL is just feckin hopeless. But just as damaging. 

3 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

This!! I cannot understand how some people backed this loser for so long. I was filled with dread the moment he arrived back on the scene.

4 hours ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

I dont think they are cowards , some lack talents ,others clearly have had all confidence fight and heart knocked out of them.

Some look shell shocked. 

Correct

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I’m afraid the club will have to pay the price to bloat out the squad & almost sign a new team in January. Bin the rest to the reserves.

We’ll have to take a calculated risk based on the financial implications of relegation and act accordingly to avoid it. 

Levein.🤦🏻‍♂️

It's not a team.

Wind yer necks in.

Plenty talent and application just zero direction.

It was never going to be fixed in a few days.

1 minute ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

I’m afraid the club will have to pay the price to bloat out the squad & almost sign a new team in January. Bin the rest to the reserves.

We’ll have to take a calculated risk based on the financial implications of relegation and act accordingly to avoid it. 

Levein.🤦🏻‍♂️

Last para. Brutal assessment of our season. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

They are cowards. They don’t want the ball. They’re running away from it, hiding near defenders, frightened to take men on or shoot 

Agree with this.  Leadership is not just missing,  its dead

2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's not a team.

Wind yer necks in.

Go away and wind yer own neck in. 

PS no one on here said it would be fixed "in a few days". 

Edited by NANOJAMBO

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's not a team.

Wind yer necks in.

If you can explain application. 

Running around like headless chickens is the limit of the application 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

We need a new goalie, a striker, a new cb & two midfielders ASAP.

Fingers crossed Haring & Souttar don’t have to retire and they come back in January like new signings. 

5 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Cowards, talentless cowards and past it cowards.

8 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's not a team.

Wind yer necks in.

Your third sentence shows how clueless you are. And you have the neck to tell others to wind their necks in 😂😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

We need a new goalie, a striker, a new cb & two midfielders ASAP.

Fingers crossed Haring & Souttar don’t have to retire and they come back in January like new signings. 

Pace and energy is also something we require. 

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

If you can explain application. 

Running around like headless chickens is the limit of the application 

Didn't see much running around personally.

We don't have a pattern of play or any coherent link up play between any players. We've always had something over the years, even when we've struggled.

That's application.

It's a new start and the MANAGER had to see it for himself.

Easy performance to call when the team sheet came out in reality.

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Your third sentence shows how clueless you are. And you have the neck to tell others to wind their necks in 😂😂😂😂

Bla bla bullshit 🤡🤡🤡🤡

4 minutes ago, Noah Claypole said:

Bla bla bullshit 🤡🤡🤡🤡

You and your clown mates can keep watching the talent and application 😂😂😂😂

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

You and your clown mates can keep watching the talent and application 😂😂😂😂

Correct.

Any chance people would stop quoting claypole.

I’ve had him on ignore for a long time. His trolling isn’t even subtle anymore.

4 minutes ago, pharmaceutical01 said:

Think today was the last game for a lot of these players

If only that were true. 

I'd bet we will see them all again, many times over yet. 

Shanks said no
1 hour ago, NANOJAMBO said:

I used to think Romanov signed shit players (lots of them) because he was getting a cut of the transfer/agents fee. CL is just feckin hopeless. But just as damaging. 

Him and a few others

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's not a team.

Wind yer necks in.

who said it would be fixed in a few days ?

wind your own neck in

1 hour ago, Noah Claypole said:

It's not a team.

Wind yer necks in.

I'm hoping against hope you're right.  Better players, I hope, will be back next month and Stendel will have had a good few weeks by then to implement his plans.

But two words of the thread title are compelling.

I'm afraid too.

1 hour ago, Ethan Hunt said:

He’s happy enough to support the one person that caused this mess in the first place, and right to the very bitter end .... 

And then, in the same breadth, turns around and starts pointing out the fact that we are in a real mess, it’s going to take time to fix it, and give Stendel time. You couldn’t make this shit up.

The only thing he is correct with is giving Stendel time. Everything else he says is just a contradiction and out and out hypocrisy imo 

7 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

I don't think Wighton or Clare have the bottle to play at this level and Walker is utterly incapable of being the man to turn things round for us. All 3 have talent but more often than not are incapable of exercising it. 

Midfieldwise I think Whelan is an absolute warrior and perhaps with Haring and Irving in there with him we might see us retaining position and not putting the defence under such constant pressure. But when you have absolute passengers like Bozanic and Clare its no wonder why we are where we are. 

Chickenshit cowards that should pack up their shit and **** off before Monday. 

Craig Levein has assembled the most talentless bunch of crap footballers I have ever seen. Projects instead of solid signings, trying to be smart and save money is the only reason I can imagine.

It is no wonder he never played the same eleven players, instead making sure he had the switchero to keep people for blaming him. There was always a reason we lost, but it was never him. Despite the fact he claimed all he needed was more time!

We never even got a dead cat bounce with the new Manager today, because there is no football ability in the team. Every other team in the League looks more organised than we do. Unless there is major surgery in January, this bunch of losers will have us relegated. Not that they would care, its just the fans once again that have to pick up the pieces.

The very fact Levein is seen as someone who must keep a position of some sort at the club is insulting. He and his coaches need hounded out, and not moved sideways to some made up position to suit Ann Budge.Through her dawdling and misplaced loyalty, she must accept responsibility and show some leadership. That should start with releasing money in January, and writing off some of the money owed to her from the FoH.

Daniel Stendel needs his own men, and at the very least six new players.

This was the typical performance of a team with no mental strength, they are players that are not fit to wear the great shirt of heart of Midlothian no pride no heart ,  no confidence is a big part but to give a display like that is pathetic. The manager has to be given a lot of time as this team is not fit for purpose . To be beaten by a team from the bottom of the league that is not a good side is worrying. 
need a midfield that can be creative and we need a goal scorer , injuries have without been a major factor in this season but the players that are there need kicked into touch, I agree a good junior club would give a game