Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts1975

• Greedy Jambo

• Morgan

• TheTrumpet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Just heard that, not a great thing to say imo.

Why's that? He's being honest. You can't mollycoddle the players and tell them that they're good when they're not.

Edited by redjambo

2 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Translation 

"They are worse than I expected."

Exactly. 

He's got a massive job on his hands. If he doesn't get his own men in to help him it's a disgrace. 

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Why's that. He's being honest. You can't mollycoddle the players and tell them that they're good when they're not.

Exactly. IMO

Perfectly reasonable thing to say! He would have done research on Hearts and was likely told we were 3rd best team in the country! That shower of sh1te are not 3rd best team in the championship. Everyone of them Bar MS are an absolute embarrassment to the jersey! 

They’ve been handed excuses for over a year. They’re shite and need told in no uncertain terms. I don’t even care if we go down any more as long as every single player in our first team squad gets binned in the process.

i’ve seen worse players in hearts jerseys but nothing like the absolute charlatans we have now  

Absolutely the right thing to say. Someone needs to give these ******* imposters a ******* rocket. Hope he gets them told and I never see Bozanic or MacLean in maroon again unless they’re playing against us for ******** Arbroath 

He must've been astonished at just how bad that was. He's quite right to say it how it is. 

Sell Hickey in Jan and let him  invest the money. 

Jean Louis Valois

Wouldn't blame him if he was on a flight home tonight, what a job he has on his hands. Levein has utterly destroyed us, and he still has a job with us. You couldn't make it up

Italian Lambretta

2 years off decline in coaching and management has led to this. We are canon fodder and face a real possibility of relegation. 

Budge and Levein are responsible. 

5 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Why's that? He's being honest. You can't mollycoddle the players and tell them that they're good when they're not.

:spoton:

Jean Louis Valois
2 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Absolutely the right thing to say. Someone needs to give these ******* imposters a ******* rocket. Hope he gets them told and I never see Bozanic or MacLean in maroon again unless they’re playing against us for ******** Arbroath 

Steven MacLean is an utter disgrace. Never want to see him in maroon again

He will do a good job for us. 

Hopefully he has seen today that some players aren’t good enough and acts ruthlessly and banished them from the first team.

8 minutes ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

What should he have said?

These jokers have had excuse after excuse made for them for over a year now.

I hope he went through the players like a bad curry and told them some home truths!

Mollycoddled arseholes!

5 minutes ago, Rory Mcilroy said:

Sell Hickey in Jan and let him  invest the money. 

That's exactly what should be done.

He needs to bring in 5 or 6 new players.  Players who can defend, attack and score goals.

We're criminally short of pace and creativity.  What a mess he's been left with.

I actually feel sorry for him.

Edited by Le Chat

1 minute ago, steve123 said:

Glad to hear him say that, he will sort it out !!

Only if he get's his assistants in and is given money to spend. 

Massive job on his hands. 

While he's got Andy Kirk as his assistant and Craig Levein is still hovering about, we are a laughing stock. 

Francis Albert

I guess some might object to the implied criticism of his predecessor. The sort who are concerned about the great club servant  Craig being "humiliated"

7 minutes ago, red said:

Perfectly reasonable thing to say! He would have done research on Hearts and was likely told we were 3rd best team in the country! That shower of sh1te are not 3rd best team in the championship. Everyone of them Bar MS are an absolute embarrassment to the jersey! 

I wouldn't include Hickey in that generalisation. The rest i agree with. 

Just now, Barack said:

Please no-one reply to the xenophobic troll, JiH.

I thought you were supposed to be on the lash?

I hope he is given everything he wants to turn us around, got some job on his hands, Leveins mess, players have little quality and little confidence, hopefully some moved on in January, needs about 5-6 new players imo, and his own assistants brought in.

"need more from the stands"

He won't get far with that pish. The current leadership has ran the football side of club into the ground. It's a total disgrace and far from the fan's fault

Wheres that you tube voice over of Adolf Hitler going radio rental thats been used for so many things? Theres a definate chance for comedy gold here. 

NaturalOrder74

I’d just honestly terminate bozanic contract right now what an absolute clown, how did he actually get a contract for us ??? 😂

How do you make a silk purse from a show's ear?  We are dire.  Very good chance of being bottom on Wednesday.   If not then, next Saturday.

He wont be here next year.  We were too far gone to think someone with new ideas would suddenly fix things.  We need someone that will just keep us up. Get the players fighting for every point.  

Just now, Barack said:

I am. Having some food to soak it up.

I'm not a complete animal, you know.😏

👍 Glad to hear it. Have a good one.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

I learned that this is the most dislikable hearts team in living memory. There's absolutely no personality in any of those players. They’re a bunch of nonentities. There’s no character apart from Naismith. 

I want a new ****ing team in January because that will be the safest way to avoid relegation.

1 minute ago, Taffin said:

He won't get far with that pish. The current leadership has ran the football side of club into the ground. It's a total disgrace and far from the fan's fault

Not pish though is it, the fan need to be onside to help the transition.

Thought Police
1 minute ago, Taffin said:

Hearts fans are some of the most passionate fans in the UK. We have very high expectations within Scotland, but I’d agree that maybe we should start to recognise that confidence is at an all time low, and jeering players getting substituted will not help.

Ricardo Quaresma
2 minutes ago, RonnieG said:

He wont be here next year.  We were too far gone to think someone with new ideas would suddenly fix things.  We need someone that will just keep us up. Get the players fighting for every point.  

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Honking

Just now, jambopilms said:

Not pish though is it, the fan need to be onside to help the transition.

It is pish. The professionals need to step up and start doing what they're paid handsomely for.

The fans seem really behind Stendel. He needs to win support from the stands rather than demand it.

7 minutes ago, Barack said:

Please no-one reply to the xenophobic troll, JiH.

Have to admit I was tempted but resisted.