Rallying call from Stendel. Need the fans help.

Armadale Jambo

1 hour ago, kimosavi said:

Maybe we should set up a fan cuddle zone? 

You know on the corner flag. Any of our players feeling a bit down or have strewn a few passes or missed a sitter can come to the cuddle zone and get a wee cuddle and a tap on the back to reassure them it will be ok and we really love them. Maybe we could also get them some pink cuddly slippers for the subs to keep them warm during the game? 

I don't know if you have noticed but team morale is null atm, our team don't play like a team, it is filled with paid mercenaries that shouldn't be anywhere near Heart of Midlothian football Club, 

But that's fine since a few want to take the piss out of what I said about what happened at Training, I won't be saying anymore and that includes any snippets I get told for other things, all I do is come on here and give info of what I've been told or seen myself etc etc, I can see why other posters don't post things they are told on here, pathetic at times. 

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• leginten

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Rods

• Phil Dunphy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, MarkDevriesScores4 said:

I get that Stendel wants the fans to get behind the team but after 2 years of abject failure and performances that would see us bottom of the Scottish championship never mind prem, I think asking for fans to cheer underperforming losers is a step too far. The team will get support when they start putting in effort.

The worrying part for me is I don’t think a lack of effort could be aimed at the players yesterday.

I fully expect us to be at least 3 points adrift at the foot of the table this time next week.

We are in deep, deep shit.

Stendel has already decided to bin McPhee etc and we're giving it the "Yes! Man knows what he's doing!" 

He's came out and said there's a lot of hard work ahead with these players as they're not really good enough, and we're giving it the "Yes! Man knows what he's doing!" 

He wants to play attacking football, getting stuck in to the opposition, and we're giving it the "Yes! Man knows what he's doing!" 

He says the fans need to get more behind the team, and we're giving it the "Eh, nah, it's no our fault, nothing to do with us, players are shite and that. Or Budge. It's that Budge's fault we're no really supporting the team." 

Maybe, just maybe, the guy has a point and we need to become supporters again, as opposed to fans or club owners. In a way, the whole FoH thing is a double edged sword. Some folk seem to treat going to the game as some kind of appraisal. "I pay my money, not good enough, the players all need emptied along with the board." 

Yes, the players are letting us down and not doing their job very well. But if all we're doing is sitting on our hands, booing players and the team, then as supporters, maybe we're not doing our job very well either. Supporters. The clue is in the name. There's no point trying to support the club by throwing your money at the FoH, while also spending Saturday abusing the team. 

It's like a Doctor saving your life, but then calling you every week to say that he's not sure you were worth his effort, you're a despicable person and booing you because you had steak over salad. 

2 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I don't know if you have noticed but team morale is null atm, our team don't play like a team, it is filled with paid mercenaries that shouldn't be anywhere near Heart of Midlothian football Club, 

But that's fine since a few want to take the piss out of what I said about what happened at Training, I won't be saying anymore and that includes any snippets I get told for other things, all I do is come on here and give info of what I've been told or seen myself etc etc, I can see why other posters don't post things they are told on here, pathetic at times. 

Sorry Bongo i never read what you posted 

I'm just making a point that these players are grown men, yet people want us to pamper them into getting there confidence back. We've backed these players from day one, this squad off players has showed us nothing in terms off fight and pride that deserves our backing any longer. They've had it in abundance and consistently let us down. 

8 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Stendel has already decided to bin McPhee etc and we're giving it the "Yes! Man knows what he's doing!" 

He's came out and said there's a lot of hard work ahead with these players as they're not really good enough, and we're giving it the "Yes! Man knows what he's doing!" 

He wants to play attacking football, getting stuck in to the opposition, and we're giving it the "Yes! Man knows what he's doing!" 

He says the fans need to get more behind the team, and we're giving it the "Eh, nah, it's no our fault, nothing to do with us, players are shite and that. Or Budge. It's that Budge's fault we're no really supporting the team." 

Maybe, just maybe, the guy has a point and we need to become supporters again, as opposed to fans or club owners. In a way, the whole FoH thing is a double edged sword. Some folk seem to treat going to the game as some kind of appraisal. "I pay my money, not good enough, the players all need emptied along with the board." 

Yes, the players are letting us down and not doing their job very well. But if all we're doing is sitting on our hands, booing players and the team, then as supporters, maybe we're not doing our job very well either. Supporters. The clue is in the name. There's no point trying to support the club by throwing your money at the FoH, while also spending Saturday abusing the team. 

It's like a Doctor saving your life, but then calling you every week to say that he's not sure you were worth his effort, you're a despicable person and booing you because you had steak over salad. 

It's very hard to disagree with any of that.

28 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Never seen it like that 🤔 really fair point 

32 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Decent post. 

fabienleclerq
3 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Always get a good grin reading utter spoons & their "It's aw thu fanz falt cos they booo players!!!!!" style posts.

Yeah cos it's the supporters who scouted & coached a pile of utterly feckless useless shite right enough.:laugh2:

Always get a grin people reading stuff they don't actually see then using the invisible statements to laugh at others. 

Nobody is blaming the fans for the team being shite.

Hearts fans don't get behind the team enough. 

18 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Please Please stand by this guy give him time 👍🇱🇻

As for the players they deserve to be called out, Levein Macphee Daly I hope your happy with the mess you have left us in, if you had any care for hearts at all you would walk right now and waive the rest of your contracts away. 

This in spades.

17 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

Always get a grin people reading stuff they don't actually see then using the invisible statements to laugh at others. 

Nobody is blaming the fans for the team being shite.

Hearts fans don't get behind the team enough. 

I don’t agree with this at all. The level of support still being shown after 14 months of absolute dross is incredible. Give the Tynecastle crowd something - anything - to cheer and they’re right behind their team. A throw-in, a corner, anything. People are just about on their feet.

Yesterday the sum total of things for the crowd to get excited about in 93 minutes were, I think, two weak shots straight at the keeper in the first half and a couple of vague scrambles in the box from corners in the second. That’s a starvation diet. It’s no wonder the place goes pretty quiet after more than a year of this.

Anyone pretending that the Tynecastle crowd should be able to offer more in the current climate just doesn’t understand the basic dynamics of football crowds. I’d love to see the state of Pittodrie or Easter Road after what we’ve endured in the last few seasons. I’ll guarantee there’d be fewer than 10,000 people in either ground and the level of abuse would make us look exactly what we are - patient and tolerant to a fault.

Edited by leginten

jack D and coke
19 hours ago, Gambo said:

He needs to be able to bring in his own coaches as this squad are going to need taught how to play football again and that is more than a one man job.

Levein, McPhee, Daly and Fix to leave the building pronto please.

Take the hit Ann as it will cost us more in the long run.

When will these men be emptied? It is infuriating they are allowed to hang around taking wages. 
Craig Levein has left a quite incredible mess. 

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, leginten said:

I don’t agree with this at all. The level of support still being shown after 14 months of absolute dross is incredible. Give the Tynecastle crowd something - anything - to cheer and they’re right behind their team. A throw-in, a corner, anything. People are just about on their feet.

Yesterday the sum total of things for the crowd to get excited about in 93 minutes were, I think, two weak shots straight at the keeper in the first half and a couple of vague scrambles in the box from corners in the second. That’s a starvation diet. It’s no wonder the place goes pretty quiet after more than a year of this.

Anyone pretending that the Tynecastle crowd should be able to offer more in the current climate just doesn’t understand the basic dynamics of football crowds. I’d love to see the state of Pittodrie or Easter Road after what we’ve endured in the last few seasons. I’ll guarantee there’d be fewer than 10,000 people in either ground and the level of abuse would make us look exactly what we are - patient and tolerant to a fault.

Absolutely. 
We’re the most tolerant and soft support out there. 
Look at the wetting of pants when some bad boy sprayed Levein out on the plaza. 

We should be wrecking the ****ing place to make sure that man is out of here. 

7 minutes ago, leginten said:

Great post.

I would also add Jamie Walker’s run and shot get a few people momentarily excited.

1 minute ago, Hot since 86 said:

Great post.

I would also add Jamie Walker’s run and shot get a few people momentarily excited.

Sorry, forgot about that. It was actually the best moment of the match.

18 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

On today’s show, we could have had Klopp in the dugout and still lost.  You can’t eat soup with a fork.  Our squad is shit, plain and simple.  They’ve all been found out when the shit hit the fan, and all the coaching in the world won’t fix this.  

Huge, and I mean huge, squad overhaul required in Jan, starting with the following;

- White (I know he didn’t play today, but I fear how he’d have looked out there)

- Bozanic (unless he’s tied to Naismith, he’s a liability)

- Whelan (controversial, but he hasn’t kicked a ball since the Euro qualifiers ended, which says it all to me.  I think that last run of games for Ireland took it out of him physically and mentally, and he’s lost yards and concentration.  I’m sure he’d be more than happy to move back down south and get a low end championship/league one gig)
- Meshino (it hasn’t worked and it won’t work.  Hasn’t kicked a ball for months and his passing today was embarrassing.  Don’t care if it was a good marketing ploy, being bottom of the league at Xmas is a marketing disaster)

- MacLean (sorry, but I just really dislike the guy and he comes across as an arrogant prick.  Shame the arrogance doesn’t run off on his game)

Zlamal - (seriously worried about this guy’s wellbeing.  He’s all over the place.  His wandering out the box without a shout was ridiculous today)

Others on a shoogly peg

- Berra

- Clare (only so many times I can defend him.  He’s just so clumsy and immature in his play.  Doesn’t seem like he reacted well to getting a telling off from Stendel early in the game).

- Halkett (shadow of the player he was earlier in the season, and I didn’t even think he was that good back then)

- Damour (would like to see him start on Wed, but my expectations are low)

- Keena (I just don’t get him at all)

- Wighton (needs a chance, but again my expectations are low)

- Mulraney (far far too inconsistent)

There will be more, but that’s my starter for 10.  

Only players from today that give me any hope are Smith, Hickey, Walker and Uche.

So that,s what I have been doing wrong

I hate being critical of the fans, but yesterday I thought too many got on the players backs too early in the game. I understand the frustrations, but I’d hoped for a bit more positivity. We are in deep shit and booing every misplaced pass is counter productive. As Scott Wilson says, let’s get right behind the team, and hopefully we can pick up some points before the winter break, and then Stendel can overhaul the squad.

19 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

Ann put an end to any sort of atmosphere in the ground. 

If he's relying on the fans to turn these guys into football players, he's ****ed. 

How did she do that then? Unless your idea of atmosphere is shouting racist, homophobic or sectarian abuse...

Captain Canada

It annoys me that we've got into another situation changing manager mid-season. CL should have gone after the cup final. I said on here countless times there was no way back for him. 

I don't boo the team but it's hard to generate any positivity for guys that are living my childhood dream week in, week out and putting in a disgraceful amount of effort. 

I genuinely  think the only way to improve things is to have a huge overhaul in January if we can. If we don't, we'll be lucky to stay up.

I know it won't happen but I'd love to see CP come back on loan from Cardiff in January. He would set the standards when it comes to attitude, commitment and passion. 

36 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Budge needs to open the cheque book in January. Will be cheaper in the long run if relegation is a reality. 

Agree. We’ve got to see that long term you can recoup any budget bursting spending if the team recovers. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

It annoys me that we've got into another situation changing manager mid-season. CL should have gone after the cup final. I said on here countless times there was no way back for him. 

I don't boo the team but it's hard to generate any positivity for guys that are living my childhood dream week in, week out and putting in a disgraceful amount of effort. 

I genuinely  think the only way to improve things is to have a huge overhaul in January if we can. If we don't, we'll be lucky to stay up.

I know it won't happen but I'd love to see CP come back on loan from Cardiff in January. He would set the standards when it comes to attitude, commitment and passion. 

I don’t boo the team either. But as I said above, I think as a support we are far too tolerant. There’s certainly an argument that if we had, at a far earlier stage, shown a degree of dissatisfaction commensurate with the omnishambles we’ve been subjected to on the pitch for the last 14 months, then the situation with Levein might have come to a head far earlier, Budge wouldn’t have sailed into this season under the impression that he was doing a good job and we might not find ourselves in a relegation battle right now.

What if, after the 0-5 shambles at Livingston, the Hearts support had shown some balls and let the team and hierarchy know that throwing in the towel was unacceptable - instead of just trudging away meekly?  Or after any number of completely unacceptable performances?

41 minutes ago, amadjambo said:

I hate being critical of the fans, but yesterday I thought too many got on the players backs too early in the game. I understand the frustrations, but I’d hoped for a bit more positivity. We are in deep shit and booing every misplaced pass is counter productive. As Scott Wilson says, let’s get right behind the team, and hopefully we can pick up some points before the winter break, and then Stendel can overhaul the squad.

Think I only booed Scott Wilson with his p**h playlist 😬😁

But I agree. I felt myself get behind the team more, even at 1-0. There’s a time even as fan when you need to realise it’s a perilous situation and the players need backing. It’s tough, of course it is, to keep seeing some of the stuff on show but it’s now about coming together and backing the new manager.

If anyone can lift the club or team it can be the fans. The players need to get the finger out but I remember in 98/99 as we slipped into danger the support came together and treated it like every game was massive and put apathy aside.  

13 minutes ago, leginten said:

I don’t boo the team either. But as I said above, I think as a support we are far too tolerant. There’s certainly an argument that if we had, at a far earlier stage, shown a degree of dissatisfaction commensurate with the omnishambles we’ve been subjected to on the pitch for the last 14 months, then the situation with Levein might have come to a head far earlier, Budge wouldn’t have sailed into this season under the impression that he was doing a good job and we might not find ourselves in a relegation battle right now.

What if, after the 0-5 shambles at Livingston, the Hearts support had shown some balls and let the team and hierarchy know that throwing in the towel was unacceptable - instead of just trudging away meekly?  Or after any number of completely unacceptable performances?

Good post. 

Governor Tarkin
3 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

Good post, Norm. 👍

Pasquale for King
19 hours ago, ramrod said:

He's spot on, there were arseholes round about me moaning and shouting after 10 ****kng minutes . We need to give him time , Levein has ripped the sole out the club and left us with a bunch of spineless jokers . 

The only thing we learned today is that dumb and dumber Levein and McPhee should be nowhere near recruitment going forward , infact they should both be shown the door first thing on Monday morning. 

It’s worrying that Budge thinks it’s a good idea to let those two charlatans chose more players. 

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

When will these men be emptied? It is infuriating they are allowed to hang around taking wages. 
Craig Levein has left a quite incredible mess. 

I think if we sacked him for gross incompetence no court in the land would find in his favour, we would see how much he loves Hearts if that happened,

Tom Hardy’s Dug
27 minutes ago, leginten said:

You’d have a point if the fans hadn’t been moaning and shouting for the head coach or managers head since we were second in the league.

A noisy majority cried wolf far too early and then when there were real issues all that was heard was a continuation of moaning from the fans that had proven to by then to have started from an unreasonable stand point - so the point wasn’t as clear or as persuasive.

Lets be honest when fans started moaning loudly about Neilson even during a 5 win start to our return to the SPL it kind of cuts the balls off an argument that we should have started moaning about this mess earlier than we did.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

5 hours ago, Phil Dunphy said:

The players will get **** all backing from the stands because that’s not what Hearts supporters do. Hearts supporters are more interested in slaughtering every player they can whilst giving the opposition the easiest ride imaginable. 

Sorry Daniel, but there’s no point asking. No-one’s interested in actually supporting the team. 

You're getting a hard time for posting that but you're not wrong.  

Leveins Battalion
2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

You’d have a point if the fans hadn’t been moaning and shouting for the head coach or managers head since we were second in the league.

A noisy majority cried wolf far too early and then when there were real issues all that was heard was a continuation of moaning from the fans that had proven to by then to have started from an unreasonable stand point - so the point wasn’t as clear or as persuasive.

Folk can say what they want but the whole set up fell to pieces after we surrendered a 2 goal lead to Hibs in the Scottish cup and then they won it.Fried us as a club.

3 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

Also on the money.  And I'm as guilty as anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

A noisy majority cried wolf far too early and then when there were real issues all that was heard was a continuation of moaning from the fans that had proven to by then to have started from an unreasonable stand point - so the point wasn’t as clear.

A lot of people, but certainly not the majority you claim, were dissatisfied with the way things were going under Neilson. If you were at Tynecastle the day the plane flew over, you’d know that. Personally I was pleased when he jumped ship.

There has been nothing even resembling concerted or mass protest from the Hearts support during the recent shambles. Apathetic and accepting, much like the team and the hierarchy. A good fit.

Feel free to carry on with your “Robbie was driven oot” drivel, though.

1 hour ago, amadjambo said:

I think recognising why we're in this situation is important. The players aren't turning up and haven't been all season. Fans are sensing it and venting frustration as it is inevitable.

I mean we're at a point now where not turning up is arguably a better decision since there will be less fans to pressure the team! Its a ridiculous situation to be in and its up to the players to sack up and do something to win the fans over. They are letting everyone down each time they take to the field. 

I think our immediate rivals in the league are recognising Tynie is turning into a cauldron for the hearts players and if they can frustrate us for long spells the crowd will turn. TBH I think we're starting games waiting to be let down. 

I don't like midseason squad overhauls but a lot of these guys don't have the courage to play for us. Mentally they're broken and theres no way back for a lot of them. If we can get some cash together for January and can bring in players with a strong mentality we might turn this around. 

Tom Hardy’s Dug
26 minutes ago, leginten said:

A lot of people, but certainly not the majority you claim, were dissatisfied with the way things were going under Neilson. If you were at Tynecastle the day the plane flew over, you’d know that. Personally I was pleased when he jumped ship.

There has been nothing even resembling concerted or mass protest from the Hearts support during the recent shambles. Apathetic and accepting, much like the team and the hierarchy. A good fit.

That’s completely not the point.

If people moan all the time even when things aren’t that bad then they will tend to be ignored.

In response to your point we should have started moaning earlier

fabienleclerq
2 hours ago, leginten said:

It took 11 minutes for folk to start losing their shit at a poor corner which from subsequent corners wasn't far away from where Bozanic had been told to put it. 

I don't think screaming at poor or substandard players makes them play better, it's counter productive. Far too many of our fans appear to enjoy abusing our own and not the opposition. Clare was jeered loudly going off, will that make him play better next time?( I actually thought his effort was good on Saturday). 

After 90 minutes give them pelters by all means but we are making our own players nervous to play at home. 

8 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

That’s completely not the point.

If people moan all the time even when things aren’t that bad then they will tend to be ignored.

In response to your point we should have started moaning earlier

One of the principal problems in getting the message across to Budge has been the section of the Hearts support which has, until very, very recently, been in complete denial that there was any kind of crisis at all. You know, such as the little group of posters on here who have spent most of the last few years lobbing offensive and sarcastic comments at anyone who dared to suggest we were underachieving. That kind of myopia can only have strengthened her desire to carry on regardless.

You might recognise that group of posters.

4 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

Bang on. The FoH has increased the entitlement of our fans which used to belong to the two across the M8. Some fans are deluded because they pay £10 a month they think they’re a board member that demands something in return of the money.

We should always demand more as a support of a Hearts team. Anything less than 3rd/4th is a disappointment. So I’m not saying fans should lessen standards, far from it. What I am saying is supporters should support - and that means fans should recognise effort and encourage - supporters should support after all. It’s possible to show your displeasure and unhappiness with the performance and also show support for the team. It’s not rocket science, most other supports do it.

13 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

It took 11 minutes for folk to start losing their shit at a poor corner which from subsequent corners wasn't far away from where Bozanic had been told to put it. 

I don't think screaming at poor or substandard players makes them play better, it's counter productive. Far too many of our fans appear to enjoy abusing our own and not the opposition. Clare was jeered loudly going off, will that make him play better next time?( I actually thought his effort was good on Saturday). 

After 90 minutes give them pelters by all means but we are making our own players nervous to play at home. 

I think Bozanic failed to clear the first defender three times within a couple of minutes. At this point, doubtless everyone in the stadium is thinking WTF/I’ve been watching this for 18 months/what do they actually do all week? It’s the least surprising thing in the world that people who find themselves in the same bad dream for the umpteenth time get frustrated and boo.

Levein and Budge both used to say that when things weren’t right, they expected criticism. The only way of expressing that criticism on match days is to be vocal. It happens at grounds all over the world. But not really all that much at ours, I think.

As I’ve said above, I think the amount of criticism has been very limited given how long matters have now been unacceptably bad. Maybe it’s because I sit in a part of the Gorgie where I don’t really hear much other than support for the team.

55 minutes ago, leginten said:

I would say the foundation plaza graffiti (and other graffiti) as well as the impromptu angry (mostly drunken teenagers) post-game protest at the same plaza was far more than a plane that most thought was a joke. To imply the support today are more accepting of this team than Neilson’s is laughable.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

1 minute ago, BackOfTheNet said:

I would say the foundation plaza graffiti (and other graffiti) as well as the impromptu angry (mostly drunken teenagers) at the same plaza was far more than a plane that most thought was a joke. To imply the support today are more accepting of this team than Neilson’s is laughable.

I’m not sure where I implied that?

2 minutes ago, leginten said:

I’m not sure where I implied that?

Apologies if I misread but it appeared that you were saying that Hearts fans cared more back during Neilson’s tenure and they’ve been apathetic at the moment and are not getting angry enough and haven’t been. I was just highlighting that the anger and protests have been there and far outweigh anything aimed at Neilson.

Edited by BackOfTheNet

Just now, BackOfTheNet said:

Apologies if I misread but it appeared that you were saying that Hearts fans cared more back during Neilson’s tenure and they’ve been apathetic at the moment and are not getting angry enough and haven’t been. I was just highlighting that the anger and protests have been there and far outweigh anything aimed at Neilson.

No problem. I think I was just reacting to a post which suggested a majority had wanted Neilson out, which I think was inaccurate despite a fair degree of dissatisfaction. Apart from the plane and a few posters, I didn’t have the sense that there was a campaign.

Greater numbers in the Plaza protest recently, but still a very small proportion of those attending the match. My general point is that as a support we just seem to suck it up. We are very meek and mild. The idea that we are somehow incredibly demanding is completely alien to me.

August Landmesser
4 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

Good post - we should be doing what we can to make Tynie intimidating for the visitors, not for Hearts. 

I appreciate that atmosphere feeds off performance, but performance also feeds off atmosphere. We can, and should, be doing all we can to lift the players until they can lift themselves.

17 minutes ago, Rods said:

The real question is has booing the players worked.

Perhaps the boo boys should asses their own performance and change it up a bit.

I think a question a thousand times more relevant is: has signing and repeatedly playing guys who have serially failed to produce anything at all of merit worked?

22 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

The most horrible bunch of players I remember in 40 years supporting Hearts.

Same for me. 

Most of them are a ****** disgrace to that Maroon Jersey. 

Absolutely sickened at the moment. 

5 minutes ago, leginten said:

I think a question a thousand times more relevant is: has signing and repeatedly playing guys who have serially failed to produce anything at all of merit worked?

Has booing them worked has it gave them that extra yard the answer is no.

Yesterday the St Johnstone fans were behind their team from the start inspite of not winning a game away from home for a year. You could see the players got a lift from their support. 

I am glad we are away from home next week.

24 minutes ago, Rods said:

The real question is has booing the players worked.

Perhaps the boo boys should asses their own performance and change it up a bit.

It's hard not to boo when players have no desire or fight in them. 

That surely is the least we as fans deserve but these players couldn't give a sh*t about HMFC and the fans can see that quite easily. 

10 minutes ago, leginten said:

Correct. 

4 minutes ago, Rods said:

Has booing them worked has it gave them that extra yard the answer is no.

Yesterday the St Johnstone fans were behind their team from the start inspite of not winning a game away from home for a year. You could see the players got a lift from their support. 

I am glad we are away from home next week.

Yep cause our away form is Stella 

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

It's hard not to boo when players have no desire or fight in them. 

That surely is the least we as fans deserve but these players couldn't give a sh*t about HMFC and the fans can see that quite easily. 

So what do you expect to be the end result of booing and getting on the players backs? 

"Oh, one of our supporters called me a lazy *******. I better try harder."

Behave.