IPTV Suggestions

invernessjt

2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Sent bud. 

I thought I’d sent you one about an hour ago and just went to check. It says you’ve left the conversation :lol: 

Ah feck knows what went wrong there mate, send you another one.😄

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• hughesie27

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• Mr Sifter

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Anybody be interested in a PLEX VOD server? Has about 15k movies on it and around 5k TV shows and growing. 
Trial obviously. 

My service just added a new Plex too. Might be getting it from the same place. I've not signed up.to it yet though so not sure if it has as big a library.

jack D and coke
Just now, hughesie27 said:

My service just added a new Plex too. Might be getting it from the same place. I've not signed up.to it yet though so not sure if it has as big a library.

This isnt from same place as the iptv. This is just through a mate. If you want a look gives a shout give you a free week👍🏼

15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

This isnt from same place as the iptv. This is just through a mate. If you want a look gives a shout give you a free week👍🏼

Cheers I'm in NYC till the weekend so might get in touch when I'm home!

jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Cheers I'm in NYC till the weekend so might get in touch when I'm home!

Aye sound man anytime.

What a place btw👌🏼 Enjoy

• 7 months later...
Салатные палочки

Going to be looking for a new provider soon.  Had about enough of the current one but only paid for another year last month so grudge giving the money for a year to not use it but it is becoming a pain.  Constant new apps being created when you have just got used to the last one, which means downloading it again and losing all your favourites on the older app.  Also, his customer service is shocking.  If you're not willing to put up with people's questions then you probably shouldn't be providing such a service.  Not everyone is a technical whiz, but the way he talk's to folk on the group chat is terrible at times.  

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
5 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Going to be looking for a new provider soon.  Had about enough of the current one but only paid for another year last month so grudge giving the money for a year to not use it but it is becoming a pain.  Constant new apps being created when you have just got used to the last one, which means downloading it again and losing all your favourites on the older app.  Also, his customer service is shocking.  If you're not willing to put up with people's questions then you probably shouldn't be providing such a service.  Not everyone is a technical whiz, but the way he talk's to folk on the group chat is terrible at times.  

Pearsey?

Салатные палочки
12 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Pearsey?

A guy called JD.  I have only stuck with him out of habit to be honest.  

jack D and coke
33 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Pearsey?

You don’t have to keep using the new apps surely? Unless he’s constantly changing his dns and portals? But you can change and update your apps yourself now. Or I can anyway. 
Most services getting the blocks atm too. 
Can throw you a free trial anytime tho man👍🏼

1 hour ago, Salad Fingers said:

Sounds exactly like mines 🤣. Different guy though. And tbf he gets the job done. Can see why others less technically minded get frustrated though with all the changes (not suggesting thats you).

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
31 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

You don’t have to keep using the new apps surely? Unless he’s constantly changing his dns and portals? But you can change and update your apps yourself now. Or I can anyway. 

Mine are fine, got a sub with him, too. Always like to have a couple on the go.

I've not had any problems with Pearsey, but can see others get a bit peed off with him.

TBH, I don't have many problems with yours or his.

:thumbsup:

jack D and coke
28 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

Mine are fine, got a sub with him, too. Always like to have a couple on the go.

I've not had any problems with Pearsey, but can see others get a bit peed off with him.

TBH, I don't have many problems with yours or his.

:thumbsup:

Are you still with me? 👍🏼It’s hard to remeber sometimes. 
Tbf to Pearsey I get texts at 11.30 at night 6am you name it people must think you’ve literally nothing else in your life going on. I’ve never lost it but I’ve been close plenty times...

:seething: 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
24 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Are you still with me? 👍🏼It’s hard to remeber sometimes. 
Tbf to Pearsey I get texts at 11.30 at night 6am you name it people must think you’ve literally nothing else in your life going on. I’ve never lost it but I’ve been close plenty times...

:seething: 

Yes, renewed in Feb and set up a mate with you last Friday. All good.

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Just sent you a PM.  

• 3 weeks later...
jack D and coke
17 minutes ago, shlabalaba said:

I've got iptv on my firestick ,  can you use this in another house  ?      or is it set up for my ip address

Can use them anywhere you have good internet bud. 

12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Can use them anywhere you have good internet bud. 

Can you PM me some info on it JD&C - might have a look into this malarkey this weekend. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Dandyman79 said:

Just renewed mine, but will keep jack d and coke you in mind for next year tho 🙂 

No probs mate👍🏼

JD can you send me a PM and explain how this works. I’m pretty tech savvy or so I thought, but I don’t fully understand how this all works, or what is involved. 

5 minutes ago, daftie said:

I don’t fully understand how this all works, or what is involved. 

He prefers pink PVC and under no circumstances look him in the eyes whilst he configures your VPN.

Heartsmad1874

My provider has been shite since Sky/Virgin started shutting it down. Whenever they fix it, they find a way to stop it again. Subscription ends in January. Is there any better out there with no issues?

jack D and coke
3 hours ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

My provider has been shite since Sky/Virgin started shutting it down. Whenever they fix it, they find a way to stop it again. Subscription ends in January. Is there any better out there with no issues?

Not really mate they pretty much all need vpn now. Soon as EPL games kick off blocks are applied unless you go with a IP provider not in the court order such as Vodafone.

58 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Not really mate they pretty much all need vpn now. Soon as EPL games kick off blocks are applied unless you go with a IP provider not in the court order such as Vodafone.

My one seems to have relocated to servers that aren't impacted by blocks anymore. Not had tonuse my VPN for a couple weeks.

Having said that though, I did manage to get surfshark working on my laptop today. The chrome extension works fine. The desktop based app doesn't.

jack D and coke
42 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

My one seems to have relocated to servers that aren't impacted by blocks anymore. Not had tonuse my VPN for a couple weeks.

Having said that though, I did manage to get surfshark working on my laptop today. The chrome extension works fine. The desktop based app doesn't.

Yep there are ways round it’s whether they’ll last any time. Anyone using sky BB should have VPN on at all times. 

8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Yep there are ways round it’s whether they’ll last any time. Anyone using sky BB should have VPN on at all times. 

I've just switched to sky BB and it goes live today Jack D. I have diginet VPN but haven't always bothered using it as was with EE before and never had any issues. Is sky a bit more secure (obvious reasons bring they are one of the main sports suppliers to UK viewers??)

jack D and coke
23 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

I've just switched to sky BB and it goes live today Jack D. I have diginet VPN but haven't always bothered using it as was with EE before and never had any issues. Is sky a bit more secure (obvious reasons bring they are one of the main sports suppliers to UK viewers??)

EE aren’t part of the court order it’s only the big 5 who block (BT, sky, virgin, plusnet + talktalk)

Ive just been told by numerous people that sky BB users should have VPN on all the time now. Not because they’re more secure more because they’re vigorously chasing these now. Some iptv suppliers won’t sell to anyone with sky BB now as they reckon it’s a risk to their service. Whether that’s right or not I don’t know but they have systems that look for spikes in activity around game times and are supposedly blanket blocking now. 
When my contract is up with BT in a month or so I’m going to sign up with this lot...

https://www.aa.net.uk/broadband/real-internet/
There’s rumours the big five are even blocking some vpns. It’s time to bin them now for me. 

i signed up for Surfshark VPN as Digibit were pretty useless, what a difference. Its like soap and water. If what JD is saying is true about blocking VPNs its time to get real, people. Surfshark rules (so far!) 

Heartsmad1874
2 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

i signed up for Surfshark VPN as Digibit were pretty useless, what a difference. Its like soap and water. If what JD is saying is true about blocking VPNs its time to get real, people. Surfshark rules (so far!) 

I use Surfshark and there is still times where my IPTV service is either not working or lagging. Just yesterday my tv series options had all disappeared, thankfully today all is good so far 🤞🏻🤞🏻

3 minutes ago, Heartsmad1874 said:

I use Surfshark and there is still times where my IPTV service is either not working or lagging. Just yesterday my tv series options had all disappeared, thankfully today all is good so far 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Sometimes your IPTV provider needs to reboot their servers and this can take a while to get fully back up to speed 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

EE aren’t part of the court order it’s only the big 5 who block (BT, sky, virgin, plusnet + talktalk)

Ive just been told by numerous people that sky BB users should have VPN on all the time now. Not because they’re more secure more because they’re vigorously chasing these now. Some iptv suppliers won’t sell to anyone with sky BB now as they reckon it’s a risk to their service. Whether that’s right or not I don’t know but they have systems that look for spikes in activity around game times and are supposedly blanket blocking now. 
When my contract is up with BT in a month or so I’m going to sign up with this lot...

https://www.aa.net.uk/broadband/real-internet/
There’s rumours the big five are even blocking some vpns. It’s time to bin them now for me. 

Cheers for the info JD, as always, much appreciated👍 connected firestick to new router this morning and VPN is now on permanently 😉. As I side note, I was promised ultra fast speeds with sky up to 65mb. Did a speed test whilst stood right beside my router and got 45mb. Not too bothered as still fine for streaming but I told them I wanted booster boxes as I was going to be putting broadband in my log cabin which is due to be built in 3 weeks. Ive got one of their booster boxes in my spare room and did a speed test there...came in at 35mb. I have a TP WiFi booster in my extension part of my house so ran a speed check in there....came in at 57mb. Clearly sky broadband booster boxes are a crock of shite.  Be better buying another couple of TP WiFi boost extenders instead.  

3 hours ago, crunchy frog said:

I haven't used surf shark although know folk rate them on here. I hadn't used a vpn before so went with digibit to try it (they let you pay monthly rather than upfront for a year or 2 like surfshark). I've not had any issues with them tbh. Can connect to usa netflix server no bother and london ad block server works great with hesgol if needed. As a side note, I haven't noticed a great deal in content from US netflix compared to UK so I'm wondering if its properly connected to the US site?

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Cheers for the info JD, as always, much appreciated👍 connected firestick to new router this morning and VPN is now on permanently 😉. As I side note, I was promised ultra fast speeds with sky up to 65mb. Did a speed test whilst stood right beside my router and got 45mb. Not too bothered as still fine for streaming but I told them I wanted booster boxes as I was going to be putting broadband in my log cabin which is due to be built in 3 weeks. Ive got one of their booster boxes in my spare room and did a speed test there...came in at 35mb. I have a TP WiFi booster in my extension part of my house so ran a speed check in there....came in at 57mb. Clearly sky broadband booster boxes are a crock of shite.  Be better buying another couple of TP WiFi boost extenders instead.  

Sky in my experience are the one of the worst for promising speeds and people getting way below. I had loads of problems trying to sort my mums out the speeds were dreadful. Also never use their app for speed testing too it’s a croc of shit that will tell you your speeds are fast then when you use an independent one it’s way lower. 
I haven’t used these but I hear they’re good

Introducing Amazon eero mesh Wi-Fi router/extender https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WGJ9S9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_95aMFbHKKGEQC

Digibit is ok for a couple of quid a month but I moved away from them after numerous issues with speeds dropping drastically. I’ve found Surfshark to be excellent for only minor drops in speed. It’s like anything it can vary for different people so keep an eye on the speeds you get with them. 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Sky in my experience are the one of the worst for promising speeds and people getting way below. I had loads of problems trying to sort my mums out the speeds were dreadful. Also never use their app for speed testing too it’s a croc of shit that will tell you your speeds are fast then when you use an independent one it’s way lower. 
I haven’t used these but I hear they’re good

Introducing Amazon eero mesh Wi-Fi router/extender https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07WGJ9S9S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_95aMFbHKKGEQC

Digibit is ok for a couple of quid a month but I moved away from them after numerous issues with speeds dropping drastically. I’ve found Surfshark to be excellent for only minor drops in speed. It’s like anything it can vary for different people so keep an eye on the speeds you get with them. 

Cheers mate, will keep an eye on the speeds. I always use broadband speed checker.  Im sure those amazon boosters were on offer recently for prime day so ill keep an eye out for black Friday deals 👍 tbh, I just moved BB to them to get a better deal on TV. I've got full package plus 2 mini Q boxes. Including my BB its £87 a month for 18 months. Its handy for recording for the kids as the oldest just goes in to the planner herself. In 18months it'll be getting binned as they will both be skilled in the art of the firestick 😉😂

jack D and coke
25 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

Cheers mate, will keep an eye on the speeds. I always use broadband speed checker.  Im sure those amazon boosters were on offer recently for prime day so ill keep an eye out for black Friday deals 👍 tbh, I just moved BB to them to get a better deal on TV. I've got full package plus 2 mini Q boxes. Including my BB its £87 a month for 18 months. Its handy for recording for the kids as the oldest just goes in to the planner herself. In 18months it'll be getting binned as they will both be skilled in the art of the firestick 😉😂

With your phone connected to the wifi just hit this link👇🏼

http://fast.com

Test in different areas of the house👍🏼

Edited by jack D and coke

7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

With your phone connected to the wifi just hit this link👇🏼

http://fast.com

Test in different areas of the house👍🏼

How accurate do you find fast JD? just did a few checks and the furthest away point from my router is showing 11mbs with speed checker but 30mbs with fast.com. be delighted if fast.com is right as it was coming in at 57mbs where my router is 

jack D and coke
14 minutes ago, hmfcbilly said:

How accurate do you find fast JD? just did a few checks and the furthest away point from my router is showing 11mbs with speed checker but 30mbs with fast.com. be delighted if fast.com is right as it was coming in at 57mbs where my router is 

I find it fairly accurate tbh bud. I’ve used it a lot. 

JD could I have a PM please. Looking for something that will work on a fire stick and also your recommendation for a VPN that will also work on a fire stick . TIA

• 4 weeks later...

I have SKY fibre BB and use IPTV on an Amazon Firestick.

It stopped working last month or so due to the "big 5" clamping down so I got Surfshark VPN and this worked well for the last few weeks.

Now I cant even connect to any servers in Surfshark and so my IPTV isnt working.

Is this SKY blocking my Surfshark VPN now?

Anyone else have these issues?

Edited by Pans Jambo