IPTV Suggestions

invernessjt

Helix Hosting is no longer available and I was wondering if anyone has any decent IPTV suggestions? I used it mainly for NFL and Italian football.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jack D and coke

• hughesie27

• Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

• Mr Sifter

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, invernessjt said:

Helix Hosting is no longer available and I was wondering if anyone has any decent IPTV suggestions? I used it mainly for NFL and Italian football.

PM’d you mate. 

32 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

PM’d you mate. 

I'll take a PM aswell. Just moved into a new build and getting internet tomorrow. 

jack D and coke
5 hours ago, Col1874 said:

I'm feeling left out 😭

38 minutes ago, Col1874 said:

Other than pestering one individual, does anyone have any other suggestions?

😉

54 minutes ago, Col1874 said:

Other than pestering one individual, does anyone have any other suggestions?

pester him , more you pester the better. 

Coburg Hearts
14 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

PM’d you mate. 

Jack, i'll PM you in April when my current subscription runs out, if that's ok. 

jack D and coke
6 hours ago, Queensland Jambo said:

I'll take a PM too please.

👍🏼

5 hours ago, Denis Atomic said:

Could I have a PM as well please? Thanks

You can’t receive pm’s atm bud?

4 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Jack, i'll PM you in April when my current subscription runs out, if that's ok. 

No probs man. 

Check your credit card statements if a helix user. I had a charge for gamers lounge on mine for under £10 which wasn't me. Might not have been the leak but worth checking after they got hacked . 

What is everyone else using? 

Mine is still running just 

1 hour ago, jackal said:

Check your credit card statements if a helix user. I had a charge for gamers lounge on mine for under £10 which wasn't me. Might not have been the leak but worth checking after they got hacked . 

What is everyone else using? 

Mine is still running just 

Another Helix user looking for a PM.

Service is still running for me atm and no dodgy transactions on the credit card I used

Worth a check of your credit card payments again for Players Lounge in case you missed it,

A few people here have also had payments taken,

I’ve got iptv smarters on the firestick and I paid for a years subscription up front. It runs out in March of next year but I quite fancy the idea of paying in monthly instalments on my next subscription. Any recommendations?

jack D and coke
18 hours ago, Mr Sifter said:

I’ve got iptv smarters on the firestick and I paid for a years subscription up front. It runs out in March of next year but I quite fancy the idea of paying in monthly instalments on my next subscription. Any recommendations?

Yeah you can do that but it tends to work out about 2 or 3 times more expensive over the piece. 

3 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Yeah you can do that but it tends to work out about 2 or 3 times more expensive over the piece. 

Did not know that mate. Cheers. I’ll probably just stay with my guy if that’s the case, cos to be fair alive had no issues all year with the smarters set up. 

Cheers for the reply tho 👍🏼

jack D and coke
Just now, Mr Sifter said:

Did not know that mate. Cheers. I’ll probably just stay with my guy if that’s the case, cos to be fair alive had no issues all year with the smarters set up. 

Cheers for the reply tho 👍🏼

If it’s working good then yeah defo👍🏼

4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

If it’s working good then yeah defo👍🏼

To be honest I’m a pure Luddite when it comes to all this stuff, but my set up seems simple enough and (I don’t think) I lost anything back in September when a lot of systems went down (to be fair I was on holiday for two weeks so don’t know exactly if the set up was affected at all, but it was fine when I got home).

Anyway, in a broader sense, these things are the way forward. I’ve no issues at all with paying for my TV, and if Sky etc were to charge a reasonable amount I might’ve hung around with them. But they’re greedy *******s so **** em 🥴

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Mr Sifter said:

To be honest I’m a pure Luddite when it comes to all this stuff, but my set up seems simple enough and (I don’t think) I lost anything back in September when a lot of systems went down (to be fair I was on holiday for two weeks so don’t know exactly if the set up was affected at all, but it was fine when I got home).

Anyway, in a broader sense, these things are the way forward. I’ve no issues at all with paying for my TV, and if Sky etc were to charge a reasonable amount I might’ve hung around with them. But they’re greedy *******s so **** em 🥴

The set up is mostly simple with them all tbh bud. Smarters is just an app and any provider can use it it’s just username and passwords in most cases. 
Yeah sky could kill this stuff off if they’d just get real with their prices. 
Having too many different companies all having rights is another heavy dunt on the wallet. It’s no wonder these services are as popular. 

36 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

The set up is mostly simple with them all tbh bud. Smarters is just an app and any provider can use it it’s just username and passwords in most cases. 
Yeah sky could kill this stuff off if they’d just get real with their prices. 
Having too many different companies all having rights is another heavy dunt on the wallet. It’s no wonder these services are as popular. 

Well can I just say I hope you and yer kind make fortunes off it mate. Your type are providing a brilliant service 😊👍🏼

So can I ask then, if smarters is just an app, is there any way I can actually find out who’s providing my service then? Not that it matters like, but just with folk on her mentioning Helix and the like....

jack D and coke
3 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Well can I just say I hope you and yer kind make fortunes off it mate. Your type are providing a brilliant service 😊👍🏼

It’s a bit hassle than it’s worth sometimes believe me :lol: 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

So can I ask then, if smarters is just an app, is there any way I can actually find out who’s providing my service then? Not that it matters like, but just with folk on her mentioning Helix and the like....

Who did you buy it from? 

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Who did you buy it from? 

Probably shouldnae mention his name on here. A well known Jambo who frequents Luckies, put it that way (and if ye ken who I’m talkin about do me a favour and keep his name off here eh 🥴)