Top Posters In This Topic

• graygo

• GinRummy

• davemclaren

• Vlad Magic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Because trolling on the internet is clearly preferable than supporting Hearts to some. 

Very true, Ron.  

Bazzas right boot
15 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Why are you happy that an extremely divisive and failed employee that has driven the football side of the club into the ground with turgid performances and a tragic standard or player hangs about bringing negativity? In what universe is that what a Hearts man would want?
Because you score some internet points?  

No, I said I don't really care if he stays in a different role or goes. 

The fact some on here are wound up by his presence is just a bonus of him staying. 

On 12/12/2019 at 21:13, GinRummy said:

machiavellianism is something I associate with CL.

He certainly has a weird way of achieving his goals.  I'd have just tried to win at Tynecastle and keep actual control of the first team, but I suppose I'm not a conniving manipulative psycho like MachiaLevein.

14 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

No, I said I don't really care if he stays in a different role or goes. 

The fact some on here are wound up by his presence is just a bonus of him staying. 

It’s weird as ****.

14 minutes ago, WageThief said:

He certainly has a weird way of achieving his goals.  I'd have just tried to win at Tynecastle and keep actual control of the first team, but I suppose I'm not a conniving manipulative psycho like MachiaLevein.

I think that’s a reflection on the author. I’m sure he tried not to keep actual control. Lol we all try to win at tynecastle...

On 12/12/2019 at 14:31, sac said:

I think AB has misjudged the feeling of resentment there is towards CL from a large section of our support. Keeping him there isn’t helping her, him, or us.

Maybe she doesn’t give a **** about pish.

On 12/12/2019 at 18:23, GinRummy said:

Not just criticism, frothers, arseholes, special people, morons, idiots, clueless, babies and bitter are just a few of the insults chucked about by people who don’t see any issues. 

No different to the terms used to describe those who aren’t losing their minds over Levein and Austin still being at the club tbh mate.

1 hour ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

No different to the terms used to describe those who aren’t losing their minds over Levein and Austin still being at the club tbh mate.

Very true. I absolutely accept that. 

8 hours ago, BobbyJenkins said:

I think that’s a reflection on the author. I’m sure he tried not to keep actual control. Lol we all try to win at tynecastle...

Yeah so not a Machiavellian Prince then.  Doubters should see chapter 15 for further details.

Edited by WageThief
context

Pasquale for King

How anyone can stomach this charlatan still being involved in any role at our club is a complete joke, he’s caused so much harm and continues to do so. We are in big trouble on the pitch and the fans are staying away in their droves. He’s cost us millions and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future.