Training today

Tom Hardy’s Dug

RustyRightPeg

Reckon they'll be in tomorrow for a session? Might take a run up and see what's what  if the weather stays true

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GinRummy

• Jambo 4 Ever

• Robbo-Jambo

• jambocub

4 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Aye, aye alright it was a shite post. A Crunchie is a tasty chocolate bar with a sort of honeycomb centre. They had an ad campaign which said ‘thank Crunchie it’s Friday’.

The champagne bar!

13 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Reckon they'll be in tomorrow for a session? Might take a run up and see what's what  if the weather stays true

Take @Natural Orders with you. Save him asking what’s happening 👍🏻

Nucky Thompson
11 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

If they're training tomorrow I doubt it will be outside.

Have you saw the weather forecast :cornette_dog:

RustyRightPeg
48 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

If they're training tomorrow I doubt it will be outside.

Have you saw the weather forecast :cornette_dog:

Aye it's not looking too promising eh? I don't get up to see them train too often (not that I've wanted to watch CL train them over the past few years) but as I'm trying to go through my coaching badges at the moment I'd love to get a wee insight on how DS works on the training field.

25 minutes ago, RustyRightPeg said:

Aye it's not looking too promising eh? I don't get up to see them train too often (not that I've wanted to watch CL train them over the past few years) but as I'm trying to go through my coaching badges at the moment I'd love to get a wee insight on how DS works on the training field.

He stops training alot, points to players and tells them to clear their lockers(if they have one)

annushorribilis III
2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

0-19 I would assumed.

😁

Bloody neo nates letting us down !!

Edited by annushorribilis III

jamboinglasgow
3 hours ago, Jambo4523 said:

Currie, Baur, Marakova, Ritchie, Strang

would be surprised with Baur being released considering he has just had his loan extended with Bonnyrigg. I would doubt we would agree an extension then release him. We would just release him so he can move club.

If that is the players, I am surprised Lewis Moore is not among them, if they are moving on Currie.

4 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

😁

Bloody neo nates letting us down !!

I'm sure they'll come good, they're just having teething problems.

6 hours ago, Jambo4523 said:

Hearing a lot of youngsters released today only a couple with deals

I presume it was Stendel who had to break this news to them? I wonder if this would normally be handled by a DoF/Sporting Director.

12 hours ago, RustyRightPeg said:

It's well  worth a watch especially if your doing your badges 

They were training outdoors earlier in the week when the weather was crap 

6 hours ago, Juanjo said:

I presume it was Stendel who had to break this news to them? I wonder if this would normally be handled by a DoF/Sporting Director.

Who do you think should have broken the news to them?

12 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

would be surprised with Baur being released considering he has just had his loan extended with Bonnyrigg. I would doubt we would agree an extension then release him. We would just release him so he can move club.

If that is the players, I am surprised Lewis Moore is not among them, if they are moving on Currie.

only what I’ve heard from decent source but can’t 100% guarantee it’s correct

That isn’t the full list, there are more from what I’ve heard. McGill and one other got new deals.

6 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Who do you think should have broken the news to them?

In the current situation there’s nobody else to do it, so Stendel. I was wondering how this would be done at clubs with a DoF/Sporting Director, since they handle contracts etc. I feel as though right now Stendel is having to do everything in this transition period.

This needs bumping for this week's updates. So, amyone going along? 

On 11/01/2020 at 15:16, Juanjo said:

In the current situation there’s nobody else to do it, so Stendel. I was wondering how this would be done at clubs with a DoF/Sporting Director, since they handle contracts etc. I feel as though right now Stendel is having to do everything in this transition period.

AB can do it or she can delegate one of the other directors but really does it matter who actually does it?

I imagine the release of any player will be done with Stendel's agreement so what is the problem if he breaks the news himself?

55 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

This needs bumping for this week's updates. So, amyone going along? 

Was only the young lads training this morning

7 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Was only the young lads training this morning

First team squad are down at Leith Docks  to welcome Ann back. 

31 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

AB can do it or she can delegate one of the other directors but really does it matter who actually does it?

I imagine the release of any player will be done with Stendel's agreement so what is the problem if he breaks the news himself?

It matters because it’s an example of a wider situation where he appears to be having to fulfil roles that he shouldn’t have to in my opinion. It does not seem like he’s being supported by the club.

40 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I suppose it matters because AB herself said that it was up to CL/AM to get rid of those players that DS did not want in order to allow the signing of the players he wants/needs.

1 minute ago, wavydavy said:

I suppose it matters because AB herself said that it was up to CL/AM to get rid of those players that DS did not want in order to allow the signing of the players he wants/needs.

The pressure on Stendel right now is ridiculous. The chairwoman is on holiday, Levein is still there and part time, MacPhee is getting rid of players but has got rid of next to nobody. All the while Stendel is getting constant criticism from the press, while tasked with training the squad and delivering the news to various employees that they aren’t needed. He’s been allowed to bring in one assistant of his own, and the club have said nothing publicly to back him. That is absolutely ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, Juanjo said:

The pressure on Stendel right now is ridiculous. The chairwoman is on holiday, Levein is still there and part time, MacPhee is getting rid of players but has got rid of next to nobody. All the while Stendel is getting constant criticism from the press, while tasked with training the squad and delivering the news to various employees that they aren’t needed. He’s been allowed to bring in one assistant of his own, and the club have said nothing publicly to back him. That is absolutely ridiculous. 

Maybe this is why DS wants to speak to AB on her return from holiday based on a post on another thread.

33 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Davy. you're so anxious to get in with your criticism of CL/AM.

The point to which I replied was just about who was going to break the news to the unwanted not who was actually going to do the work of getting rid of them.

On 08/01/2020 at 16:20, Robbo-Jambo said:

Shhhhh 🤭

Need to take that one on the chin FT. 😉

Aye, really put me in my place there! 😭

35 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

This club is an utter disgrace,embarrassing management from top to bottom.

I'm not sure exactly how you do it, but every time I read your posts, it really brightens up my day!

5 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

I'm not sure exactly how you do it, but every time I read your posts, it really brightens up my day!

I think it's his perspicacity and the freshness he brings to topics.

On 10/01/2020 at 13:35, Bad Religion said:

Choose your response:

a) Whats a crunchie?

b) Sensible answers only please

c) Funny.     Not

d) As long as the fish isn't irish

Leveins Battalion

Levein,MacPhee,Kirk and Murray should all be names of the past,yet here we are midway through our most important transfer window since administration and these leeches are still being quoted as being involved.

I am actually looking forward to relegation,hopefully that will mean the end for Fudge,her Golden girls,her brother in law the maintenance joiner ,her nephew the bar man and Levein and his darts team.

Then we can start becoming a football club again.

4 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Levein,MacPhee,Kirk and Murray should all be names of the past,yet here we are midway through our most important transfer window since administration and these leeches are still being quoted as being involved.

I am actually looking forward to relegation,hopefully that will mean the end for Fudge,her Golden girls,her brother in law the maintenance joiner ,her nephew the bar man and Levein and his darts team.

Then we can start becoming a football club again.

It is the end for them all this season. I think she knows that, that's why she was happy to keep Levein around.

Alan Burrows would be my pick, I'd love the FoH to see if he was interested in coming in the summer. **** it, see if he is interested now!

RustyRightPeg

If we think about this logically. The first team aren’t training today which means Stendel isn’t taking training today. Stendel could be focusing on concluding transfers today instead. Incoming transfers = happy hearts fans (I use happy so loosely it hurts).

Edited by RustyRightPeg

32 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

This thread has really informed me as to how little footballers do. They really do have a bit of a cushy number. 

But still too much for poor Jamie Walker........

Leveins Battalion

This place and Hearts fans in general is going to go ape shit when Airdrie knock us out and Ross County do us over.

The Fudge legacy.