• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Hardy’s Dug

• Beast Boy

• IveSeenTheLight

• JamboAl

First questions to him ,  did you watch the final on Sunday , who did you want to win , do you agree with everyone in the west of Scotland that it’s the biggest derby match in the world with the best atmosphere and songs being sung. ?

The Old Tolbooth
19 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

First questions to him ,  did you watch the final on Sunday , who did you want to win , do you agree with everyone in the west of Scotland that it’s the biggest derby match in the world with the best atmosphere and songs being sung. ?

Or "how do you feel about managing a team that plays in the same league as Rangers and Celtic?"

24 minutes ago, 3fingersreid said:

How bad is it that you have never managed in Scotland before?

Do you feel you can stop Celtic in their majestic quest for 11 trophies in a row?

How are you going to ask Steven Gerrard for his autograph?

Are you excited about experiencing the family friendly atmosphere at Celtic Park and Ibrox?

It must be a thrill knowing you'll be in a dug out next to Stevie G?

"Hearts, no no, we don't ask about about them. Can you speak a bit clearer please, we can't hear want we want to hear". 

I hate the Scottish press. That fat turd Brian McLaughlin has recently moved to the top of my most hated table. 

Edited by tokyowalnut

42 minutes ago, Geordie Jambo said:

This going to be held in Glasgow to suit the BBC?

Yes on the squinty bridge with the Beeb HQ in the background that's if it's not blown away by 2pm.

Maybe they could get Martin Geissler to do the interview.

millerjames398
40 minutes ago, The Old Tolbooth said:

Or "how do you feel about managing a team that plays in the same league as Rangers and Celtic?"

I'd wager that question will get put too him fairly early doors, in the press conference 😂

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Genuinely excited about this appointment. I think he could be a real success. 🤞

I agree but lets not lose sight of the fact he is still working with the same team that has started this season. 

Patience will likely be the most important thing we can give him as well as our full support from the stands.

2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Some kind soul record & upload it, or link it off the SSN afterwards?

🍻

+ 1 please. Since it's Christmas 👍🏼

Thought Police
2 minutes ago, Barack said:

Some kind soul record & upload it, or link it off the SSN afterwards?

🍻

It'll be on Hearts TV for free

The ****wittery on show from the Scottish media will be of monumental proportions at this.

The questions will all be laced with casual racism and mischief making.

Horatio Caine

Daniel, if a vacancy arose at Rangers or Celtic, would you discuss the possibility of moving there without informing the club?

Do you think the ongoing compensation issues will overshadow your first few months here?

Just now, Rudy T said:

The ****wittery on show from the Scottish media will be of monumental proportions at this.

The questions will all be laced with casual racism and mischief making.

I'm hoping he just sits down, All smiles, Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.

Talks about how delighted he is to be here and how he can't wait to ram a foot long German Frankfurter up each of the Glasgow arseholes, Sans lube, gets up and walks out.

1 minute ago, Bauld said:

I'm hoping he just sits down, All smiles, Thanks everyone for being so welcoming.

Talks about how delighted he is to be here and how he can't wait to ram a foot long German Frankfurter up each of the Glasgow arseholes, Sans lube, gets up and walks out.

I hope he sits down, pulls the mic close, clears his throat and goes "**** Jack Ross and FTH"

Thought Police
6 minutes ago, Barack said:

Thought it was a live TV press conference with SKY, and Hearts' one, is the one to one interview done last night?

Hearts tweeted that he'll meet the media today and his press conference (which I'm assuming is the one sky are attending) will be in full on Hearts TV. Last night was just a 7 minute sit down chat.

1 minute ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Looking forward to this, although I expect some ridiculous questions.

Hopefully he confirms the departure of McPhee and others

Mcphees  taking training today with stendel

16 minutes ago, Bauld said:

I agree but lets not lose sight of the fact he is still working with the same team that has started this season. 

Patience will likely be the most important thing we can give him as well as our full support from the stands.

That would be great but that won't happen with the bunch of impatient numpty keyboard warriors we have in our 'support' these days.

28 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Genuinely excited about this appointment. I think he could be a real success. 🤞

Me too, although a lot of damage has been done in the time since Levein left and Stendel was appointed.

12 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I hope he sits down, pulls the mic close, clears his throat and goes "**** Jack Ross and FTH"

I should have added the FTH as he walks out the door.

I wonder if Budge Will say something first in respect of the shenanigans from Barnsley in order to allow Stendel to solely focus on chatting Hearts.

4 minutes ago, jambogemz said:

I wonder if Budge Will say something first in respect of the shenanigans from Barnsley in order to allow Stendel to solely focus on chatting Hearts.

surely 

Fxxx the SPFL

Well Daniel you have inherited a tremendous bunch of players who all play the same style of football have you played Subbuteo before. 

I actually don’t think there’s been enough of a furore from the media to how much we’ve regressed, and they love it that way. 

A quiet content amongst them, rarely bringing to the front of discussion. 

Thats why Daniel needs to lift this club off its knees and get us feared again.  Have people talking with envy borne out of that fear.  

F**kin wanks, hate the media in this country. They’ll hate nothing more than seeing Hearts come good again. 

34 minutes ago, Prof said:

I think we will find that he’s never heard of Hibs.

I don't think the German translation will be censored on here so playing it safe

*** Die Hibs!

3 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Are you a proddie contract breaker or a fenian contract breaker?

Are you a proddy atheist or a fenian atheist

Adam_the_legend
4 minutes ago, Jambomuzz said:

Working with the youth, as far as I'm aware. 

Would that not fall under the remit of the new sporting director?

45 minutes ago, Bauld said:

Makes sense.

"Right lads show me what you have been doing and we will work from there"

Wont take more than 3 seconds to answer that.

Tennant's  6's
5 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Wont take more than 3 seconds to answer that.

And that's being generous...

There are some good players though. If they're coached in the right manner, we should see an upturn in results.

9 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Never said it did 🤷🏼‍♂️

You seem desperate to make a negative point.

The thread is about DS's press conference so you should maybe try another thread to vent your spleen about CL.