Predictions for Sportsound tonight

Juanjo

Hearts have appointed Daniel Stendel. But let's not focus on the future, let's focus on:

1) Where did the link come from?

2) Why has a man not had his contract terminated and made unemployed?

3) WHY HAVEN'T HEARTS APPOINTED A SPORTING DIRECTOR FIRST?

GUARANTEED.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Coburg Hearts

• sadj

• Juanjo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Horatio Caine

We'll no doubt be subjected to the same level of cynicism and slagging as we've had the last two times around.  What's also guaranteed is that those participating will have a great time with plenty of giggles and snidey comments.

The Apprentice
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Brief mention

40 minutes on Celtic v Rangers 

Correct. Will be surprised if they don't wheel out Pat Bonner to tell us how good Odsonne "Edward" is too.

Just read the Barnsley statement. Sportsound crew will take that as gospel no doubt. 

This tv show about Hearts is going to be some watch!

8 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Brief mention.

40 minutes on Celtic v Rangers.

The rest on the weekend league games.

Nailed it.

Willie Miller’s voice and comment are sufficient drive insomniac’s towards caffeine injections to maintain consciousness.

Edited by alfajambo

letsalldothebeattie

Michael Stewart to have a massive blow up about Craig Levein and the last regime just because it’s Michael Stewart

Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

Why haven’t they appointed someone Scottish :blah::blah::blah:

Alex Rae’s leading comment yesterday was he doesn’t know the Scottish game. Mind numbingly predictable.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, HMFC86 said:

Alex Rae’s leading comment yesterday was he doesn’t know the Scottish game. Mind numbingly predictable.

Tosser.

One of Neil McCanns pals will probably be on to say it is a poor appointment and should have stuck with a guid honest Scottish laddie. 

14 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Michael Stewart to have a massive blow up about Craig Levein and the last regime just because it’s Michael Stewart

'what gets me is why didn't anyone do something about this sooner, I mean Iv'e been chuntering on about it almost my whole life'

or other stupid statement.

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

:rofl: who the **** cares what this gormless clown thinks.. did Steven Gerrard know the Scottish game.. 

all Stendel needs to know is the Scottish game is shite, if you press the mediocre centre backs they will shite the bed

Should’ve got a good Scottish manager.

Doesn’t know the Scottish game.
Taken too long.

Unprofessional from hearts regarding compo.

Needing to sell hicky to fund the deal.

Cant afford his assistant.

Levein shouldn’t be there.

Not as good as Jack Ross.

take yer pick....

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, kingantti1874 said:

:rofl: who the **** cares what this gormless clown thinks.. did Steven Gerrard know the Scottish game.. 

all Stendel needs to know is the Scottish game is shite, if you press the mediocre centre backs they will shite the bed

Ferguson, Klopp, Mourinho, Wenger etc didn’t know the English game but but.

14 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Not too different from League One 

43 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Hearts have appointed Daniel Stendel. But let's not focus on the future, let's focus on:

GUARANTEED.

55 minutes on yesterday's league cup final. 5 minutes on anything else.

18 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Him and that stupid looking ******* thing parked on his napper yesterday. 🙄🙄

53 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

GUARANTEED.

I'm going for .

Doesnt know the game up here.

And my favourite.

The pace of the game is faster up here.

That's a laughable fave of mine.

28 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Missed this.

Did Gerard ?

1 minute ago, jake said:

Missed this.

Did Gerard ?

Nope & don’t recall those sort of comments about him, Delia, Le Guen, Warburton, Heckingbottom etc. 🤔 

Edited by HMFC86

1 minute ago, HMFC86 said:

Nope & don’t recall those sort of comments about him, Delia, Le Guen, Warburton, Heckingbottom etc. 🤔 

Could do with some one pulling them up.

Cathro got support from Sutton.

I felt when McPhee was getting a going over that Mike Stewart was not comfortable.

Would like to see him call out any shite like this.

I know every support feels this way and our current position makes it easy.

But they @!$#% love it.

Could do with the club and the support getting jaggy .

6 minutes ago, jake said:

I'm going for .

Doesnt know the game up here.

And my favourite.

The pace of the game is faster up here.

That's a laughable fave of mine.

By all accounts he prefers an all-action high pressing game. This should work just fine in the SPL.

Oh, and not knowing the Scottish game is actually an advantage. It means he won’t soil himself at the thought of playing one of the Ugly Sisters, and may - shock horror - treat it as just another game.

Paulo Sergio didn’t know the Scottish game either, and he seemed to manage just fine.

Under the floodlight
35 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

I agree, Alex Rae knows nothing about the scottish game, along with various other pundits.

Just now, jake said:

Could do with some one pulling them up.

Cathro got support from Sutton.

I felt when McPhee was getting a going over that Mike Stewart was not comfortable.

Would like to see him call out any shite like this.

I know every support feels this way and our current position makes it easy.

But they @!$#% love it.

Could do with the club and the support getting jaggy .

Yeah although part of me hopes it’ll create a siege like mentality as we always seem better under that kind of circumstance

Italian Lambretta

Its always Michael Stewart and Tom English on a Monday i would expect them to discuss it more tomorrow after he speaks to the media. Tonight will all be about the weegie *****

1 minute ago, Cheile said:

WTF does any still listen the this 

Not often but enough to get the jist.

Dickhead Gormless has got way above himself imo.

Thinks hes Jeff Stelling of the radio.

Disrespectful as fek towards Hearts.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Brief mention.

40 minutes on Celtic v Rangers.

The rest on the weekend league games.

This.

27 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Hopefully the BBC will keep pushing and pushing till we ban them from Tynecasle , would make my day that 

I wouldn't ban them or the Wedgie rags. What I would do is move their press seats to the very front uncovered section of the main stand for the rest of the winter. Let our paying fans have the comfier dry seats.

Edited by Fraggle

Samuel Camazzola
53 minutes ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Big Craig's comment about Stewart being the worst pound he's spent has cut him deep. 

Stewart will include the predictive use of the word 'rhetoric', get in a flap about the period of time that's lapsed since the recruitment process began and repeat himself about the squad being imbalanced. 

He'll also gush over the appointment of Ross. 

manaliveits105
26 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Hopefully the BBC will keep pushing and pushing till we ban them from Tynecasle , would make my day that 

Spot on then the powers that be might start asking questions as to why 2 of Scotland’s biggest clubs have banned national broadcasters

41 minutes ago, HMFC86 said:

Whereas Steven Gerrard had been to every ground in Scotland prior to getting the Rangers job and could name all the goalscorers when East Fife beat Queens Park 3-1 in the third round of the Scottish cup in 1997. 

15 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Big Craig's comment about Stewart being the worst pound he's spent has cut him deep. 

Stewart will include the predictive use of the word 'rhetoric', get in a flap about the period of time that's lapsed since the recruitment process began and repeat himself about the squad being imbalanced. 

He'll also gush over the appointment of Ross. 

Know what I hate even more than the bitter ginger blether? The way ‘Thommo’ looks over at him when he speaks. Has a kind of post-bum fun look of awe on his face. It’s a similar longing face to the one I imagine Richard Gordon pulls when ever Willie Miller bleats.

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, Doc Rob said:

Paulo Sergio didn’t know the Scottish game either, and he seemed to manage just fine.

Not in the league, he didn’t!

William H. Bonney
3 minutes ago, TheStig said:

Do people actually tune into this other than when driving in the car?

I do. Personally, I don’t see anything wrong with the programme. It is what it is. 
I certainly don’t get my knickers in a twist like most on here about things that may or may not be said. 

1 hour ago, letsalldothebeattie said:

Maybe he will expand on his statement about AB and CL trying to flog Hickey to Man City ?

Maybe biscuits will apologise for his nonsensical outbursts ?

Maybe I'll shag Beyonce tonight ?

was coming back from dunbar with the grandkids, they were having a go at us for not having a sponsor on our shirt. Then it was pointed out neither did motherwell. That dick miller said with particular reference to us what great marketing, bunch of wee schoolboys.