Lochend Vice T-shirts - the result

Pants Shaton

So let's get this straight.

A t-shirt - a fashion that has always been with us, is used to poke mirth at a couple of ridiculously attired hobos.

Their come-back is a) to suggest we all dress like something from the 70's because we might wear said t-shirt and B) to then 'copy' us and make a t-shirt from a game not even involving them whatsoever?

Presumably they would then 'wear' said t-shirt, negating their comments about us doing so too?

Sometimes hibby logic gives me a worse headache than when I first heard about Schroedinger's Cat!

Trumpets, the lot of them.

I;m liking the new one better as time goes on... might have to get a his and hers... Old one with Keith for me and the new one with the old wifey for the bird.

The People's Chimp
So let's get this straight.

A t-shirt - a fashion that has always been with us, is used to poke mirth at a couple of ridiculously attired hobos.

Their come-back is a) to suggest we all dress like something from the 70's because we might wear said t-shirt and B) to then 'copy' us and make a t-shirt from a game not even involving them whatsoever?

Presumably they would then 'wear' said t-shirt, negating their comments about us doing so too?

Sometimes hibby logic gives me a worse headache than when I first heard about Schroedinger's Cat!

Trumpets, the lot of them.

I can only imagine what nonsense they would use to justify your signature - lochend vice out of retirment - being unamusing. Because, of course, there is nothing funny about two hobos dressing like absolute muppets.

I;m liking the new one better as time goes on... might have to get a his and hers... Old one with Keith for me and the new one with the old wifey for the bird.

:eek: Kenny?

Sexist?

Nah.

I can only imagine what nonsense they would use to justify your signature - lochend vice out of retirment - being unamusing. Because, of course, there is nothing funny about two hobos dressing like absolute muppets.

No.

Quite right.

Erm...nothing funny at all.

;)

Me never, ever since they got rights I've not had a bad word to say about tarts.

I'm gonna show this comment to the old ******* when I get home and then you'll be for it.

Saying that, Gandhi photographs always make her damp so maybe I'll no'..

I know Keith Hilson, he is a my cousins uncle.

Loving the photo like will try and get it to him somehow. Sure he'l love it:p

I know Keith Hilson, he is a my cousins uncle.

Loving the photo like will try and get it to him somehow. Sure he'l love it:p

Aye - I'm sure he will?

It pains me to venture over to weeteamweecup.net but it's worth it for the Keith Hilson thread, apparently:

-it's not funny

-the Hilson T-shirt doesn't look good

-lawyers should be involved

-the hobos should make a hilarious 'Albert Kidd' T-shirt

The bizarre logic of the thread is unfathomable. Most of them have responded like a dog who's just been shown a card trick.

FACT: The Hilson look is f+*king hilarious

FACT: Lochend Vice Redux is f+*king hilarious

thevice2008zb7.jpg

Grafix, Needleexchange.net user: "Anyone know this poor guy and will he be taking legal action over unauthorised use of his image rights?"

Plenty of contact with lawyers no doubt

degenerated, wifes'smysister.net user: "they just cant see the irony here, they are. wearing this, a cheap snide t-shirt that lacks in any form of taste and sartorial elegance, to slag off the dress sense of someone from 20 odd years ago. morons."

"coming from a support who are usually resplendent in their platform shoes, flared cords and pie stained denim jackets - they have a cheek"

...and then they suggest wearing t-shirts with Albert Kidd's horrendous tache/perm combo

Fenton 10, waitingfor107.net user: "I know a guy from school called Keith Hilson, he's a hibby"

Quick on the uptake this lot!

Strummbo, waitingforthecure.net user: "How come they are so passionate about a bunch of yams that signed up for the first world war as if they were heroes to the cause

Muppet headed spaaryheids, the lot of them. I hope they all get food poisining from a dodgy dons pie and spend the rest oftheir weekend pukin and poopin their 1970's trousers"

What can you say about a trumpet like that? Probably a consequence of supporting a team whose major historical achievements were floodlights and an erratic electronic scoreboard

Slick Shoes, supportthebluepeterbeast.net user "It also looks like his mum has just ironed it on for him, hardly high quality merchandise"

It wasn't my mum it was my carer

It pains me to venture over to weeteamweecup.net but it's worth it for the Keith Hilson thread, apparently:

-it's not funny

-the Hilson T-shirt doesn't look good

-lawyers should be involved

-the hobos should make a hilarious 'Albert Kidd' T-shirt

The bizarre logic of the thread is unfathomable. Most of them have responded like a dog who's just been shown a card trick.

FACT: The Hilson look is f+*king hilarious

FACT: Lochend Vice Redux is f+*king hilarious

thevice2008zb7.jpg

I'm leaning to the one at the top now, but both are feckin funny! Just hope there's plenty of Jambos ordering these up!

Nelly Terraces

Hobos fans are a bunch of total Mongers. This is just a cheap and quick way to show that. It's not like I'm going to be wearing this T shirt on a night out with the Mrs (hmmm, then again...) is it.

I'll be wearing it down the San Giro for the next derby though. You can tell it's alreday got them hot under the (turned up - 80s style) collar. Yet again these mongsters miss the whole point.

Feel sorry for them, do they actually have a sense of humour or is it all being completley up yourself and thinking that you're greater than you are with that bunch of goons?

Fk off ya hobo planks. You still dress like that now, whilst licking the window at CC Blooms.

Hobos fans are a bunch of total Mongers. This is just a cheap and quick way to show that. It's not like I'm going to be wearing this T shirt on a night out with the Mrs (hmmm, then again...) is it.

I'll be wearing it down the San Giro for the next derby though. You can tell it's alreday got them hot under the (turned up - 80s style) collar. Yet again these mongsters miss the whole point.

Feel sorry for them, do they actually have a sense of humour or is it all being completley up yourself and thinking that you're greater than you are with that bunch of goons?

Fk off ya hobo planks. You still dress like that now, whilst licking the window at CC Blooms.

Sadly Hilson probably wore that tragic combo 7 days a week.

When it comes to Hobos and style, three words will suffice:

LE COQ SPORTIF

They must have a sense of humour though (albeit warped and infantile). How else can we explain their love of the Proclaimers; singing songs about a sex case TV presenter and the drivel of Irvine Welsh.

Nelly Terraces
Sadly Hilson probably wore that tragic combo 7 days a week.

When it comes to Hobos and style, three words will suffice:

LE COQ SPORTIF

They must have a sense of humour though (albeit warped and infantile). How else can we explain their love of the Proclaimers; singing songs about a sex case TV presenter and the drivel of Irvine Welsh.

They get plenty of that in CC's. Dirty lochend tykes.;)

The People's Chimp
Grafix, Needleexchange.net user: "Anyone know this poor guy and will he be taking legal action over unauthorised use of his image rights?"

degenerated, wifes'smysister.net user: "they just cant see the irony here, they are. wearing this, a cheap snide t-shirt that lacks in any form of taste and sartorial elegance, to slag off the dress sense of someone from 20 odd years ago. morons."

"coming from a support who are usually resplendent in their platform shoes, flared cords and pie stained denim jackets - they have a cheek"

...and then they suggest wearing t-shirts with Albert Kidd's horrendous tache/perm combo

Fenton 10, waitingfor107.net user: "I know a guy from school called Keith Hilson, he's a hibby"

Strummbo, waitingforthecure.net user: "How come they are so passionate about a bunch of yams that signed up for the first world war as if they were heroes to the cause

Muppet headed spaaryheids, the lot of them. I hope they all get food poisining from a dodgy dons pie and spend the rest oftheir weekend pukin and poopin their 1970's trousers"

What can you say about a trumpet like that? Probably a consequence of supporting a team whose major historical achievements were floodlights and an erratic electronic scoreboard

Slick Shoes, supportthebluepeterbeast.net user "It also looks like his mum has just ironed it on for him, hardly high quality merchandise"

Hilarious. :rofl:

especially:

Probably a consequence of supporting a team whose major historical achievements were floodlights and an erratic electronic scoreboard

The People's Chimp

Anyone seen this misses the point completely beauty from wee teamer and erudite man about town josef k?

Getting compared to Miami Vice back then would probably be more of a compliment than a criticism.

Anyone seen this misses the point completely beauty from wee teamer and erudite man about town josef k?

Getting compared to Miami Vice back then would probably be more of a compliment than a criticism.

He goes on to say:

"The image itself raises a half second semi-smirk. To stick it on a cheap white t-shirt and walk around think you look smart and witty ? now that is sad."

In my mind picking a username which references Kafka seems a little like trying too hard to appear 'smart and witty'.

Complete and utter Kunduz to a man.

WorldChampions1902
The question remains, did Hilson have a crocodile living on his dinghy in Leith Port.

The Croc died a few years ago so he converted it into a nice pair of shoes which he wears without socks :cool_shades:

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Any way of getting one of these t-shirts without having to ***** about with images etc. I'm lazy as **** and want one but cant really be arsed doing anything about it. PLease help

Any way of getting one of these t-shirts without having to ***** about with images etc. I'm lazy as **** and want one but cant really be arsed doing anything about it. PLease help

Sounds like a few people are getting them done at the shop in Haymarket (see post above). You could phone the shop and ask them to do one for you too.

winston churchill

that's the banned from here more time's than eltons potted the brown baw clown, that runs totalfootballmyth.net

get front and back done, on both;)

I think I know the guy in the front right of the photo - the one in the blue jacket and shirt.

QUOTE]

You mean Miko? ;)

Graham Hamlyn ;)

Keith Hilson used to be a porter at the old Scottish Gas offices on Marine Drive, when I worked there about 10-12 years ago.....used to be a good goalie and got called on to our team in emergencies a few times....that was until,completely out of the blue, he came out, died his hair peroxide blonde and started frequenting CC Blooms...lost touch after that funnily enough.
is that true , i used to work there in the cantine serving the food then:(

I bet this played no small part of his pre-match routine.

200.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Happier times:

His 1981 yearbook photo.

Hibs win promotion.

222838298_8262d9e8ae_m.jpg

Buffalo Bill

They taught Brazil how to play football.

They taught Americans how to dress.

miami-vice4.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Happier times:

His 1981 yearbook photo.

Hibs win promotion.

222838298_8262d9e8ae_m.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Hilson graduating from High School? Surely not.

heartgarfunkel

"Hilson's style is rather smart" - I don't know who you need more:

trinny460.jpg

OR

El%20profesor.jpg

I definitely need to be getting looked after by the milfs.:P

Excellent thread, great work with the Hilson image and T-shirts

My favourite response, so far, from the brotheranddadoneperson.net:

'Villager': "is it just me who thinks that the boys in the photo look as cool as got in the eighties. i'd wear that gear to a derby nae bother. still have the 86-87 home top, still fits!"

Keith Hilson used to be a porter at the old Scottish Gas offices on Marine Drive, when I worked there about 10-12 years ago.....used to be a good goalie and got called on to our team in emergencies a few times....that was until,completely out of the blue, he came out, died his hair peroxide blonde and started frequenting CC Blooms...lost touch after that funnily enough.

Still does work at the gas board ,now at waterfront avenue (my girlfriend works there) . He used to run a football team a few years ago BEFORE he came out , he loved the after match showers ............... now i know why :blush::movethatass:

My favourite response, so far, from the brotheranddadoneperson.net:

'Villager': "is it just me who thinks that the boys in the photo look as cool as got in the eighties. i'd wear that gear to a derby nae bother. still have the 86-87 home top, still fits!"

Was also my favourite response, I liked it so much I had to reply..........

:ninja:

Archived