Let's do it

iarg

It's not going to happen over night. Give the manager and the team time.

Don't boo every wrong pass or decision. the team are short on confidence.

Let's give them our full support on Saturday, be vocal in a positive way.

Let's make Tynie a fortress again.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Sure the atmosphere will be totally different on Saturday now appointment been made ! Supporters will be turning up in a far more positive frame of mind 

4 minutes ago, iarg said:

I agree with your point that a new management team or era should be greeted with full gusto and we should do as you say to support the team, but things like not booing every wrong pass or decision should be a standard for any “supporter”. Always boggles my mind people that boo like that, completely counter productive to the team.

Should be interesting to see what reaction he is able to get out of the players, they have been a major part of our woes. The problem for him is that many of them have been given a long contract by CL it will be difficult to shift them.

32 minutes ago, iarg said:

Good shout.

9 hours ago, iarg said:

Great post. 'Mon The Hearts !

Paisley Jambo
10 hours ago, iarg said:

Completely agree.

10th this season is a success.

It would help to announce Levein, McPhee, Daly and Fox are no longer involved with the club in any way.

Unless this happens the stench of Levein will still hang around Tynecastle.

11 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Completely agree.

It would help to announce Levein, McPhee, Daly and Fox are no longer involved with the club in any way.

What do daly and fox do? 

1 hour ago, Herbert said:

Make the players shit.

😂 but seriously, what do they do. I don’t know if it’s important they go or not. If we assume most stuff was down to CL/AM then does it matter?

Edited by GinRummy

2 hours ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Completely agree.

Spot on. Get them all out. 

12 hours ago, iarg said:

The mutants along the road seem, initially, to have steadied the ship with Jack Ross. We should aspire to nothing less with our resources and hope we  are capable of a few wins in next few games. No more excuses, we can do this.

13 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

😂 but seriously, what do they do. I don’t know if it’s important they go or not. If we assume most stuff was down to CL/AM then does it matter?

From what's said on here they take training Monday to Thursday and CL and AM done the match prep, so fitness or lack of is down to them.

9 minutes ago, gedster said:

The mutants along the road seem, initially, to have steadied the ship with Jack Ross. We should aspire to nothing less with our resources and hope we  are capable of a few wins in next few games. No more excuses, we can do this.

Only one problem. The players are absolutely horseshit!!

Just now, Herbert said:

From what's said on here they take training Monday to Thursday and CL and AM done the match prep, so fitness or lack of is down to them.

Cheers. Get them out then.

Just now, GinRummy said:

Cheers. Get them out then.

That's only from what I've read on here mind could be complete pish but we need a clear out anyway nothing is working now. If we want to even attempt to challenge the arse cheeks we needs everyone at the top of their game on and off the pitch.

1 minute ago, Herbert said:

That's only from what I've read on here mind could be complete pish but we need a clear out anyway nothing is working now. If we want to even attempt to challenge the arse cheeks we needs everyone at the top of their game on and off the pitch.

👍

10 minutes ago, Herbert said:

We need to challenge St Mirren St Johnstone and Hamilton. That is our level. 

11 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Just now but next season we need to get back on track.

15 minutes ago, rick witter said:

That's the negative thinking that characterises all your posts, tongue in cheek or not.

1 minute ago, JamboAl said:

That's the negative thinking that characterises all your posts, tongue in cheek or not.

It’s being a realist mate. We are the worst team in this league. The thing is I seen it coming a mile off!!! 10th place is a success this season. We must stay in the league. 

7 minutes ago, rick witter said:

It’s being a realist mate. We are the worst team in this league. The thing is I seen it coming a mile off!!! 10th place is a success this season. We must stay in the league. 

My ****!

Completely agree.

It really isn't!  I don't expect him to turn us into world beaters overnight, but if we finish tenth it'll mean he hasn't improved us in the slightest by the end of the season. Finishing in the top 6 will be challenging as making 6th by the split means catching up a 10 point gap in 17 games (by no means impossible but not easy) but finishing 10th would be extremely worrying. 

9 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

It really isn't!  I don't expect him to turn us into world beaters overnight, but if we finish tenth it'll mean he hasn't improved us in the slightest by the end of the season. Finishing in the top 6 will be challenging as making 6th by the split means catching up a 10 point gap in 17 games (by no means impossible but not easy) but finishing 10th would be extremely worrying. 

Why would it. It would mean we stay in the league and can start afresh next season with hopefully a lot of the managers own players and style of play. At this moment in time we look like we will go down. 

12 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

We’re relegation fodder. Avoiding relegation is the main goal for us.

GorgieRules22
26 minutes ago, rick witter said:

We put five past St Mirren three weeks ago so that suggests your slavering but we’re no very good right now.

1 minute ago, GorgieRules22 said:

We put five past St Mirren three weeks ago so that suggests your slavering but we’re no very good right now.

We’ve also drawn with them. Drawn with Hamilton and got beat of St Johnstone.

Paisley Jambo
6 minutes ago, FarmerTweedy said:

We are the worst team in the league. No style of play, unbalanced squad, young players poorly managed, unbelievably bad signings, poor quality of signings on long contracts and poor poor coaching staff.

He has 3 years of incompetence, arrogance and neglect to deal with.

I feel we need to be realistic and realise the drain Levein and her support for Budge has been on the club.

10th would suit me as we need to stay in the league. I would rather have had Robinson but the choice has been made. If he can keep us in the league with only one window then that’s fine with me.

If you want more that’s fine we are all entitled to our opinion/ expectations.

2 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Why would it. It would mean we stay in the league and can start afresh next season with hopefully a lot of the managers own players and style of play. At this moment in time we look like we will go down

Oh dear.  Drama queen.

We are not in a good position but there are nearly 6 months to go.

We have just appointed a new manager so why don't you sit back and forget your negativity while he settles in. Just get behind him and the team until we see how things pan out.

Try it.  You might just feel better.

If by say the end of February/mid March we are in the same position, you can release your natural negative spirits with justification.

Paisley Jambo
35 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Unfortunately, it’s being realistic. That is where Levein has taken our club.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

We are the worst team in the league. No style of play, unbalanced squad, young players poorly managed, unbelievably bad signings, poor quality of signings on long contracts and poor poor coaching staff.

I feel we need to be realistic and realise the drain Levein and her support for Budge has been on the club.

10th would suit me as we need to stay in the league. I would rather have had Robinson but the choice has been made. If he can keep us in the league with only one window then that’s fine with me.

Spot on

6 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Unfortunately, it’s being realistic. That is where Levein has taken our club.

Why is "realism" always negative? Is it because unconstructive criticism is dead easy to do?

7 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Oh dear.  Drama queen.

We are not in a good position but there are nearly 6 months to go.

We have just appointed a new manager so why don't you sit back and forget your negativity while he settles in. Just get behind him and the team until we see how things pan out.

Try it.  You might just feel better.

If by say the end of February/mid March we are in the same position, you can release your natural negative spirits with justification.

I suppose that’s fair comment mate. I just think we need to realise what we are and where we are as a team. Many including me thought we had a squad of good players when the reality is we don’t. They are nowhere near good enough. 
I agree that we need to let the manager settle in though and try to get them playing his way. 
Let’s see where we are in Feb 

14 hours ago, iarg said:

Yes let’s get right behind our team from the kickoff and keep backing the lads till the end.

Not just at Tynie but away as well.

Everton showed yesterday that a new set of ideas and a bit of psychology can do wonders in the short term, after that though its going to come down to wether we have the players to carry out the new managers game plans, realistically he's going to have a hell of a job with the current crew, unless of course they have all been on some kind strike and will suddenly start performing from now.

Paisley Jambo
1 hour ago, Spellczech said:

Why is "realism" always negative? Is it because unconstructive criticism is dead easy to do?

We need to be realistic of where we are and why we are here. 

It is best not to place unrealistic expectations on our new manager.

Can you tell me one positive aspect of the club Levein has left.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Jambo said:

We need to be realistic of where we are and why we are here. 

It is best not to place unrealistic expectations on our new manager.

Can you tell me one positive aspect of the club Levein has left.

That is not what you were doing though - you were just calling for more sackings...

17 minutes ago, Ballitojambo said:

Everton showed yesterday that a new set of ideas and a bit of psychology can do wonders in the short term, after that though its going to come down to wether we have the players to carry out the new managers game plans, realistically he's going to have a hell of a job with the current crew, unless of course they have all been on some kind strike and will suddenly start performing from now.

Yeah, hopefully the players take on the idea that this is a fresh start.

15 hours ago, GorgieRules22 said:

Is Connor Washington back next week ?

i'm sure someone posted on another thread the other day he might be back for the celtic game

Toxteth O'Grady

If he can get us a few places up the table this season he will have done well.

Our squad is rank rotten and that will take time to fix.

1 hour ago, rick witter said:

I suppose that’s fair comment mate. I just think we need to realise what we are and where we are as a team. Many including me thought we had a squad of good players when the reality is we don’t. They are nowhere near good enough. 
I agree that we need to let the manager settle in though and try to get them playing his way. 
Let’s see where we are in Feb 

Why are you so arrogant to think that others don't realise?

So you were wrong before but now you think you're right.  A master of hindsight even if you are correct.

But why do you feel the need to continually regurgitate the same old negative claptrap?

Take a wee break from your persistent impressions of the Rev I M Jolly and get behind the new manager/team.

We're not the worst team in the league. You carry on pretending that we are so you can have a go at Budge though!