• Thomaso

• tcjambo

• JamboAl

• DH1986

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

When do you leave?

Don't worry the same people that have been so desperate to get rid of CL will be on Stendel's back within a few weeks.

Edited by tcjambo

5 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Don't worry the same people that have been so desperate to get rid of CL will be on Stendal's back within a few weeks.

No they won't. Levein deserved to be hounded out and was lucky his erchie wasn't kicked up McLeod Street months before. Stendel's style of play will be like a breath of fresh air and he will be given all the time he needs.

Edited by Enzo Chiefo

4 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Don't worry the same people that have been so desperate to get rid of CL will be on Stendel's back within a few weeks.

Every hearts fan should’ve been desperate to get rid of CL. He made an absolute arse of it. In fact the only hearts fans I know who didn’t want shot of him were posters on here.

FWIW I think only one or two will go. Maybe McPhee unless he does get SD role and Daly. Fox. Kirk and Rankin are all fairly young and may buy into DS's philosophy. It must be time to cahnge Head of Recruitment though.

1 hour ago, Restonbabe said:

I've been told that

Austin Mcphee

Jon Daily 

Andy kirk

Liam fox

Paul Gallagher 

All Been given their marching orders!! 

I think we need to trim down the 1st team squad aswell 

How reliable is your source?

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Every hearts fan should’ve been desperate to get rid of CL. He made an absolute arse of it. In fact the only hearts fans I know who didn’t want shot of him were posters on here.

I know plenty that wanted him treated with a bit of respect and were disgusted with some kickbackers. These guys don't post much but go to most of the games.

Guest ToqueJambo

Why are people so obsessed with the coaching staff? Duncan Ferguson was part of Everton's failed coaching team. Don't see Everton fans calling for his head. Same with Ljungberg at Arsenal and all the countless other times coaching staff have stayed on and even taken over the first team. Robinson taking over from McGhee at Motherwell for example. Or Robbie Neilson taking over from Locke.

Edited by ToqueJambo

1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

I know plenty that wanted him treated with a bit of respect and were disgusted with some kickbackers. These guys don't post much but go to most of the games.

nothing wrought with wanting to treat him with respect. 

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

I've been told that

Austin Mcphee

Jon Daily 

Andy kirk

Liam fox

Paul Gallagher 

What that really translates to is "I've heard voices in my head saying". ::troll::

23 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

No they won't. Levein deserved to be hounded out and was lucky his erchie wasn't kicked up McLeod Street months before. Stendel's style of play will be like a breath of fresh air and he will be given all the time he needs.

You'll be on his back in no time.

1 hour ago, steve123 said:

I hope the kitman etc survive the cull !!

Can see the paper headlines now......   "Kitman told to pull his socks up"...   :)

35 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

And theres a few m8 """

21 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

What that really translates to is "I've heard voices in my head saying". ::troll::

No it translates to... I smell shite !

Fozzyonthefence
47 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

Why?

And if you’re right, that’ll be just about every Hearts fan then.  Think,  before you post shite.

Edited by Fozzyonthefence

If there's a cancer you dont just cut the tumour out you cut all the surrounding areas out as well 

This is no different in my eyes 

2 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

I've been told that

Austin Mcphee

Jon Daily 

Andy kirk

Liam fox

Paul Gallagher 

How accurate is that info mate?

1 minute ago, kimosavi said:

If there's a cancer you dont just cut the tumour out you cut all the surrounding areas out as well 

This is no different in my eyes 

Yes but don't cut out the vital organs

5 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

Why?

And if you’re right, that’ll be just about every Hearts fan then.  Think,  before you post shite.

Don't worry I gave it plenty thought - perhaps you should take your own advice?

Jambof3tornado
53 minutes ago, tcjambo said:

So they would have seen how shit we have been for over a year!!!

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

So they would have seen how shit we have been for over a year!!!

Of course but my point was about respect . Everyone's gutted how things have gone whether you supported CL for the most part or not.

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

When do you leave?

If you want to go back to the absolute shit show we have experienced the last 5 years on the park that’s up to you 

I personally think we can do much much better and it starts with Stendel. Fully behind AB’s appointment and prepared to give her my full support as I think she has learned her lesson the hard way 

you want to call that negativity that’s up to you. I don’t or won’t apologise for advocating any mass clear out of the coaching team although Daly, Fox and John murray would be my initial clear out before Kirk and rankin as they haven’t been near the first team 

1 hour ago, tcjambo said:

No mate, sorry 

Even the hardest of thinking realise that because of the amount of damage Craig Levein has caused this football club there will be no overnight fix. Stendel should get full backing and for a long time to pull this back as if he does confident he will 

But make no mistake, if it wasn’t Craig Levein the so called legend who had done the amount of damage he had done to the club and it was someone else with no affiliation the support would be hounding them 

instead we leave him be at the club for now hopefully not causing us more grief. Whatever you think of him on a personal level makes no odds to me 

I support the club and not the person. He has ruined any previous respect I had for him such was his resounding stubbornness to admit the damage he was doing and call it a day himself 

been here before
43 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Can see the paper headlines now......   "Kitman told to pull his socks up"...   :)

Stripped of responsibilities as he was coming up short...

2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

No mate, sorry 

Even the hardest of thinking realise that because of the amount of damage Craig Levein has caused this football club there will be no overnight fix. Stendel should get full backing and for a long time to pull this back as if he does confident he will 

But make no mistake, if it wasn’t Craig Levein the so called legend who had done the amount of damage he had done to the club and it was someone else with no affiliation the support would be hounding them 

instead we leave him be at the club for now hopefully not causing us more grief. Whatever you think of him on a personal level makes no odds to me 

I support the club and not the person. He has ruined any previous respect I had for him such was his resounding stubbornness to admit the damage he was doing and call it a day himself 

We'll see.

1 minute ago, tcjambo said:

We'll see.

The players have to shoulder much more responsibility, no question but when you are the leader and the players become unresponsive, as our current lot are, then the leader has to be fully accountable and that isn’t in question. The coaches, players - CL had a hand in it all 

I don’t have any doubt if it isn’t an immediate success for DS some folk, a minority, will start firing the gun, but I fully believe most realise the abject state we are left in, and that it will take time to sort 

The players look dead mate, dead. Devoid of everything from responsibility to even caring. We couldn’t go on like that much longer and we are on our feckin knees so need to give the new man full support and backing to get us back where we deserve to be 

9 minutes ago, been here before said:

Stripped of responsibilities as he was coming up short...

Hearts employee....put through the wringer....    As team taken to the cleaners...

Doctor FinnBarr
15 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

No mate, sorry 

I don't care what anyone says CL was still picking those teams but DS will not have to listen to his pish. If we have to pay him until the end of the season we might as well put him out to graze/gardening leave, my garden could do with a bit of work if his own is fine.

I’m over this “manage the players with relationships and care” shite - way past that now. They’re a gaggle if wage thieves taking the piss out of all of us now - the effort levels are a disgrace and I hope all those selling the jersey never make a cent from another club.

3 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

I don't care what anyone says CL was still picking those teams but DS will not have to listen to his pish. If we have to pay him until the end of the season we might as well put him out to graze/gardening leave, my garden could do with a bit of work if his own is fine.

Your garden would probably end up being overrun with weeds, and all the flowers would be deid but that’s your call bud 🤷‍♂️

Doctor FinnBarr
2 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

Your garden would probably end up being overrun with weeds, and all the flowers would be deid but that’s your call bud 🤷‍♂️

Same as it is you mean?

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
3 hours ago, Restonbabe said:

I've been told that

Austin Mcphee

Jon Daily 

Andy kirk

Liam fox

Paul Gallagher 

Is that ***** Levein not included?

I've been told that

Austin Mcphee

Jon Daily 

Andy kirk

Liam fox

Paul Gallagher 

I'm not naming my source but she told me Stendal was our man 3 weeks before the paper talk. 

Listen I haven't been to a pub in a few years. 

We don't have one in our village 

I've wanted to scream "SHITE" to just about every post you have ever put on here but have resisted on most occasions, not this time though.  "SHITE"

October 31st his name was first mentioned on here ffs, way before when you claim to have been told.

People make shite up all the time, you don't have to believe them.

ps. You should try getting out of Reston some time, maybe even visit a pub.

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

I think you're talking pish. 

The most accurate post on this thread. 

Stendel will decide what coaching staff he wants. 

Personally don’t think we’ll clear out any of the coaches until summer, at least. Stendel will be given time to assess who, if any, on the coaching staff keep a job. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

43 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

If you want to go back to the absolute shit show we have experienced the last 5 years on the park that’s up to you 

I personally think we can do much much better and it starts with Stendel. Fully behind AB’s appointment and prepared to give her my full support as I think she has learned her lesson the hard way 

you want to call that negativity that’s up to you. I don’t or won’t apologise for advocating any mass clear out of the coaching team although Daly, Fox and John murray would be my initial clear out before Kirk and rankin as they haven’t been near the first team 

Why would Kirk or Rankin even be considered for inclusion in any sackings?