Unity

Tom Hardy’s Dug

...a bit disco

I'm in.

A look at some of the threads on here says it's a non-starter I'm afraid though.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I get you Disco. BUT.

We need to unite.

We need to get behind Stendel, the players, and the club as a whole.

...a bit disco
Just now, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I get you Disco. BUT.

We need to unite.

I'm most definitely with you.

Some others, not so much. Get what they want and still having a pop at the club. You'll never get them on board.

1 minute ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I get you Disco. BUT.

We need to unite.

agree, we need to unite behind everyone but as you can see disco has a point. just look at people moaning already about the statement because it mentions jack ross

:muggy:

s'pose so...   :wink:

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, milky_26 said:

agree, we need to unite behind everyone but as you can see disco has a point. just look at people moaning already about the statement because it mentions jack ross

Are they disappointed we aren’t cosying up to them now?

Circle the wagons.

Fill the stands.

Lets get Stendel off to a flyer from the start

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
10 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Shall we give it a go folks?

All those in favour say “ aye”

You do realise that most of the ******s posting on this site are not hearts fans? 

Its obvious by their reaction to is appointing a new manager. Anyway ****’em and this board-hearts are looking ahead now.

Should our poor form suddenly change and we start winning games. 

Unity will automatically happen. 

It may take a little time, as the players are well shot of confidence. 

However. New voices, new ideas, brings new found confidence.

I'm highly hopeful/confident, Stendel will get us out our current slump.

Tom Hardy’s Dug
21 minutes ago, copa-mundial said:

Should our poor form suddenly change and we start winning games. 

Unity will automatically happen. 

It may take a little time, as the players are well shot of confidence. 

However. New voices, new ideas, brings new found confidence.

I'm highly hopeful/confident, Stendel will get us out our current slump.

Unity must start now

What set of fans don’t get right behind a new manager straight away?

Geoff Kilpatrick

If unity means being behind Stendel then absolutely.

If it means not being able to call out roasters on here then no!

Aye (hundred times over)

lets give the guy time to get this sorted out and keep the “heid” if it doesn’t happen immediately 

after 5 wasted years can now see us finally progressing with him at the helm although their is a lot of shit, and I mean a lot of shit to be sorted/cleared out 

he needs our support and he has it for me 

Jambof3tornado
4 minutes ago, jambali said:

Desperately needed. We've become fragmented. Step one done. Next step - get rid of CL, AMcP etc. Otherwise, unity will not happen

We became fragmented because of Levein replacing cathro.

No real excuse not to get right behind Stendel and his team

It’s scary how far we have fallen. Everyone knows he has a huge job on his hands to turn it around.

He will get the fans backing for sure, not looking for miracles, but I’m sure he’ll get us playing much better with the squad we have.

Can’t wait till next season, when he gets a chance to bring in some quality.

Best of luck Daniel.

We move forward as one.

The best fans in the world? 

The best club in the world?

Always and always.

Lets show our new man EXACTLY why that is so and show him EXACTLY what HMFC is really about.

The boo boys will soon be drowned out and they will go back to being angry listening to the Radio.The new era begins now and I hope we can do it with a win.

1 hour ago, jambali said:

Desperately needed. We've become fragmented. Step one done. Next step - get rid of CL, AMcP etc. Otherwise, unity will not happen

THIS!!

1 hour ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

If unity means being behind Stendel then absolutely.

If it means not being able to call out roasters on here then no!

Depends who you think the roasters are? 🤔

1 hour ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Depends who you think the roasters are? 🤔

That’s the million dollar question. Especially as everyone on here, including me, is an arsehole!

I’m sorry but having listened to the arseholes in our support at games and on here I’ve had enough. I’ll continue to support the club and still go. I’ve watched the team in the lows of the 70s and onwards,  But I’m disgusted with a lot in the hearts support. Maybe it’s age, maybe it’s social media. But listening to ***** on here and at games who Don’t have a ****ing  clue, have clearly never played, think they’re football managers, think they ‘bleed maroon’ , would try harder etc . **** off.

Reality is fat losers, losers in life, hiding behind keyboards spouting shite. I watched the arsehole at east fife giving it big it to levein. What a fud. I’m sure he goes to all the games, but still a fud. Look at me I’m the big hearts man. Fud.

My auld man is 85, still goes to games, took me at 5. Never heard him or his brothers slag the team. Disappointed yes. Slag them, no. Supported them 100%. The ***** on here and at Tynecastle these days sound more like hibbies. We were always better than them not sure now. Turning into those *****. 

And yes, the fans saved the club. So ****ing what. No point saving it unless you actually support Hearts.

13 minutes ago, Mr Rabbit said:

That’s the million dollar question. Especially as everyone on here, including me, is an arsehole!

👍😂

48 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

I’m sorry but having listened to the arseholes in our support at games and on here I’ve had enough. I’ll continue to support the club and still go. I’ve watched the team in the lows of the 70s and onwards,  But I’m disgusted with a lot in the hearts support. Maybe it’s age, maybe it’s social media. But listening to ***** on here and at games who Don’t have a ****ing  clue, have clearly never played, think they’re football managers, think they ‘bleed maroon’ , would try harder etc . **** off.

Reality is fat losers, losers in life, hiding behind keyboards spouting shite. I watched the arsehole at east fife giving it big it to levein. What a fud. I’m sure he goes to all the games, but still a fud. Look at me I’m the big hearts man. Fud.

My auld man is 85, still goes to games, took me at 5. Never heard him or his brothers slag the team. Disappointed yes. Slag them, no. Supported them 100%. The ***** on here and at Tynecastle these days sound more like hibbies. We were always better than them not sure now. Turning into those *****. 

And yes, the fans saved the club. So ****ing what. No point saving it unless you actually support Hearts.

I agree it’s hard reading everything but it’s social media. Fans have more of a platform to post both positive and negative comments.

Times have been hard and I think some fans have been OTT however I think the majority of that comes from the potential of what the club can achieve.

53 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

Correct, the social media point about your post is most prominent.

That's JKB though I'm afraid. It's not about supporting Heart's anymore on here, its about clickbait and making money, theres absolute tossers that have a free reign to annoy and antagonize real supporters, its not an age thing mate, just a self preservation love in.

Shame really because the club really should have a connection with JKB. 

Ffs everyone will behind the new manager we have all been calling out for the change for long enough. The reality is he is coming in with a terrible squad with zero ability. Hopefully he identifies that quickly empties the like of Sean Clare and we build a squad that can at minimum get us top 6 

It’s needed however I do fear that a few bad results in his first couple of games will start the discontent again but people need to realise he still has the exact same squad of players. Celtic, Hibs and Aberdeen all within his first 5 games. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

There will be no quick fixes,  this will be a process that takes a few transfer windows to sort out 

The guy has my patience over the next 12 months. Hopefully he can pick up some right bargains in the winter window and get some fight back into us 

8 hours ago, Noah Claypole said:

Correct, the social media point about your post is most prominent.

That's JKB though I'm afraid. It's not about supporting Heart's anymore on here, its about clickbait and making money, theres absolute tossers that have a free reign to annoy and antagonize real supporters, its not an age thing mate, just a self preservation love in.

Shame really because the club really should have a connection with JKB. 

The ****ing irony :rofl:

12 hours ago, milky_26 said:

There's a difference between the sensitive souls that inhabit kickback than the people who support hearts in real life and actually go to a few games, there's always been 'unity' within the support and blind loyality through this absolutely dismal period, thousands of people travelling to away games even though we've not even scored a goal in our last 7 and thousands of people turning up at Tynecastle where we have the worst home record in the league.

People have been more than justified in their gripes with the state the club is in right now. Next step is to get rid of Levein completely and Austin MacPhee.

We need to start something cause at the moment i am worried about the 26th and i shouldn't be.  If he starts with a bang against Saints on Saturday hopefully we will all get behind the team.  All players including clare get a clean slate.  I will trust DS to decide who is good enough

Byyy The Light
12 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

8 hours ago, RudiHMFC said:

There's a difference between the sensitive souls that inhabit kickback than the people who support hearts in real life and actually go to a few games, there's always been 'unity' within the support and blind loyality through this absolutely dismal period, thousands of people travelling to away games even though we've not even scored a goal in our last 7 and thousands of people turning up at Tynecastle where we have the worst home record in the league.

People have been more than justified in their gripes with the state the club is in right now. Next step is to get rid of Levein completely and Austin MacPhee.

I would say that next step is to start winning some points under our new manager. That’s the priority!

I've missed a couple of games through work etc but I'm buzzing for Saturday. Expect a decent crowd and, hopefully a result/performance tat gives us hope going forward.

Obviously a few on here would be happier if that didn't happen so they could continue kicking Ms Budge/Levein/MacPhee/Whoever. That is their way. **** em.

18 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

Take a bow buzzbomb.

You have perfectly summed up the thoughts/feelings of many people who 'support' our team.

Our support, if JKB is used as a barometer, is infested with complete tossers who have no respect whatsoever for certain aspects of the club and their passionate hatred towards something they claim to love at times seems to know no bounds, all under the deluded banner of "I'm such a PHM and it means so much to me, no one is suffering like me", therefore they feel they can slaughter the club incessantly.  Anyone disagreeing with the bile they spout is a 'happy clapper' and knows nothing about football. Well get this, maybe those like me are simply 'supporters' who choose to not get on the backs of the players/management etc., in the belief that no-one at Hearts is actually 'trying' to do badly.

AYE - with Xmas bells on.

Respect to all of you.

12 minutes ago, Coolio said:

Take a bow buzzbomb.

You have perfectly summed up the thoughts/feelings of many people who 'support' our team.

Our support, if JKB is used as a barometer, is infested with complete tossers who have no respect whatsoever for certain aspects of the club and their passionate hatred towards something they claim to love at times seems to know no bounds, all under the deluded banner of "I'm such a PHM and it means so much to me, no one is suffering like me", therefore they feel they can slaughter the club incessantly.  Anyone disagreeing with the bile they spout is a 'happy clapper' and knows nothing about football. Well get this, maybe those like me are simply 'supporters' who choose to not get on the backs of the players/management etc., in the belief that no-one at Hearts is actually 'trying' to do badly.

Respect to all of you.

Well the unity thing didn't last long........

Dusk_Till_Dawn
20 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

You seem to be suggesting that supporting the club involved blindly backing Levein as he takes us down. Supporters are not cheerleaders (or at least some of us aren’t). We’ve got the right to complain when we see poor management and you can not describe the on-field performance over the past three years as anything other than poorly managed. 

“Being positive” does not negate shite players and shite management. It’s the sort of thing a five year old would think.

Stendel, though, could be class. Delighted that he’s here. What I want to see now is a deeper clear out to prove that we’re serious about being ambitious.

Bazzas right boot
21 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

Say what you mean, don't beat about the Bush. 

Big Slim Stylee

Long as I can remember we’ve always been a moany support with sprinkling of entitlement. Social media just adds a megaphone to the loudest “look at me” element.

4 hours ago, Coolio said:

Take a bow buzzbomb.

Respect to all of you.

Amen brother

2 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You seem to be suggesting that supporting the club involved blindly backing Levein as he takes us down. Supporters are not cheerleaders (or at least some of us aren’t). We’ve got the right to complain when we see poor management and you can not describe the on-field performance over the past three years as anything other than poorly managed. 

“Being positive” does not negate shite players and shite management. It’s the sort of thing a five year old would think.

Stendel, though, could be class. Delighted that he’s here. What I want to see now is a deeper clear out to prove that we’re serious about being ambitious.

What do you, me or anyone else do that supports the club, do to make a difference..?

There is nothing other than blind loyalty and support. They’re the only positive contributions we make. Slagging the team and players only does one thing. Self fulfilling prophecy of failure. 

In my opinion our fans who haven’t experienced the 70’s have no humility and are spoiled.

Bottom line for me and based on my 85 year old still hearts supporting dad, support the team through thick and thin. Always Hearts.

Would love to think it could happen but I fear the boo boys are to ingrained now. 

Hopefully the new manager brings back some positivity. 

I’m in 👍.  New dawn, new day, new life and I’m feeling good.

First time in 20 years we’ve had a good manager, free from financial Armageddon or the shackles of a mad arsed banker or a failed, stubborn coaching/development regime.  You’d have to go back to JJ in the late 90s for the last time we had a proper football manager, supported financially and left to get on with it.