The ‘dig’ at Jack Ross in our statement confirming Daniel Stendel as Hearts manager.

Whatever

Tom Hardy’s Dug
42 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Another reason I don't like it is because it increases the pressure on Stendel a wee bit. Like we're pitting him and Ross against each other in some sort of continuation of their personal rivalry. We don't really need that right now. 

Really? Genuinely do you believe that? We really will have the wrong man if one sentence of banter is too much for him and he fails as a result of the #pressureofthebants

😂😂😂

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Real Maroonblood

• Beast Boy

• John Findlay

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

...a bit disco
33 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

I wonder who at Tynecastle decided to pop that bit in?? Who really doesn’t like Jack Ross and has an axe to grind?? 🤔

:lol:

Someone's getting free bed and board in your head!

Just now, Whatever said:

And a bit Hibs.

How so? I genuinely can't think of a reason why this could be a problem for a Hearts supporter. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
4 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Really? Genuinely do you believe that? We really will have the wrong man if one sentence of banter is too much for him and he fails as a result of the #pressureofthebants

😂😂😂

No, it's probably nothing. I took it back quite a few posts ago.  Looking forward to Boxing Day and his first chance to put them in their place!

Tom Hardy’s Dug
Just now, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

No, it's probably nothing. I took it back quite a few posts ago.  Looking forward to Boxing Day and his first chance to put them in their place!

me too mate - and we will!

57 minutes ago, DG_HMFC said:

Hibs aren't even mentioned. Jack Ross was the manager of Sunderland, who Barnsley finished ahead of. What's the problem?

Everyone making a fuss of this it’s just a figure of speech and it so happens that Jack Ross is the

hibs manager the same wording is used on many an occasion 

e.g. Steven Gerrard Rangers 

15 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Not only that, some people get awfy offended on behalf of the enemy these days. I’d not be offended on their behalf if he snuck in to Easter Road and coiled out a big jobby in Ross’ Desk drawer. **** them. 

Yes.  I'll even help him out if he's short of supplies. :wink:

The Future's Maroon
1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Just a wee bit of fun ffs. Get a grip.

Exactly my view on it, even the response from Hibs on Twitter....a bit banter ffs.

Just now, The Future's Maroon said:

Exactly my view on it, even the response from Hibs on Twitter....a bit banter ffs.

There will be plenty tut-tutting when some real banter is fished out at the next game.

Maybe even from the people behind the statement.

Ffs.....it’s only a bit of banter !

:devil2:

Cheap shot and needless. It's fans forum stuff rather than official site stuff so bit disappointed but what the hell. And to those having a chuckle remember and suck it up after the next derby defeat or at the end of the season when their media team bat it right back at us with a cherry on top if they've finshed above us. Bantz . :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Yes.  I'll even help him out if he's short of supplies. :wink:

Lots of sausage and pastries, he’ll manage just fine I reckon. 

SomethingAboutObua

Leaves us open to ridicule while they're above us/if they beat us on boxing day but its enough of an issue for someone to start a negative-view thread about it? Lighten up ffs we just got a new bloody manager after 5 weeks of waiting and you're worrying about Hibs fans?

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
4 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Cheap shot and needless. It's fans forum stuff rather than official site stuff so bit disappointed but what the hell. And to those having a chuckle remember and suck it up after the next derby defeat or at the end of the season when their media team bat it right back at us with a cherry on top if they've finshed above us. Bantz . :facepalm:

Stai Zitto porco dio...stai....zitto🤫

4 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

It’s about time the clubs started having a dig at each other. All this respect the rivalry shite makes me feel like I’ve ate too many bars of tablet. Have a pop at the scummy shite at every opportunity. Hibs tramps.

Just now, GinRummy said:

It’s about time the clubs started having a dig at each other. All this respect the rivalry shite makes me feel like I’ve ate too many bars of tablet. Have a pop at the scummy shite at every opportunity. Hibs tramps.

:greatpost:

SpruceBringsteen
8 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

OH NO! THE HIBS TWITTER ACCOUNT MIGHT SAY SOMETHING SLIGHTLY DEMEANING! OH NO!

:laugh:

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

I'm sure Ann will already have apologised to Leeann. Anyway not the first time and it won't be the last 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
2 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Take no notice of the vermin infiltration. The mods are having a laugh here btw with this carry on. This is hardly a hearts fans forum atm.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, DG_HMFC said:

Hibs aren't even mentioned. Jack Ross was the manager of Sunderland, who Barnsley finished ahead of. What's the problem?

Indeed.  I took it as just a simple bit of relevant information.  Anyway...

:leveinnaturalorder:

19 minutes ago, Auld Reekin' said:

:levein_interesting:   

It might just be... Time will tell if Dan, his new coaching team, and all remaining staff at Tynecastle, belt out a rousing rendition of this particular fans' favourite at the welcoming  press-conference. Could be a valuable pointer for the club's future direction under DS.

Just spoke to Daniel. Since he was young, he's followed Hearts. But he disputes whether Drew Busby actually drank all the Newcastle Brown Ale

17 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Yep. That’s the derby ******. Never mind there might be a good film on the telly. 😂

So we get a bit pally wi the vermin. Budge oot.

Give em a bit stick. Bit Hibs

FFS just need to restore the “Natural Order” on Boxing Day then everyone on here will be happy right?

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Sorry, cringeworhty, old dear trying to get back in the good books.  Doesn't work for me.

So Ann Budge is an old dear? That's much more cringe worthy than what you're complaining about.

2 hours ago, Normthebarman said:

There is a time and a place for getting it stuck up the Hibees, noising up the mutants and putting the tramps back in their box. 

And that time and place is every ****ing second of every ****ing day, whenever and wherever. What the **** is wrong with people? 

:spoton:

Guest ToqueJambo

Haven't Hibs fans been revelling in Ross picking them over us (even though he didn't)? Seems only fair to point out in response we just hired a manager who got the better of him, playing much better football and with a much lower budget. In other words we set our sights higher than Ross and got the man we wanted.

Edited by ToqueJambo

I read the comment as a bit of light hearted banter.

That aside, I’m suddenly feeling very positive now that Stendel has signed, and in no doubt that we are going to get back to business as usual and give it to Hibs dry at Xmas.

2 hours ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Stupid thing to do. Will motivate Hibs and Ross for Boxing Day and put pressure on Stendel.

It will do neither.

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

It will do neither.

The overreaction is typical of the Spongebobsquarebrains on here.

Great bit of news and the auto-moan defect kicks in.

What a bunch of Lilly-livered fan dancers.

GorgieFifeLife
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Everything in this post reeks of vermin

Does it aye, that's very original. You do realise you will now have to pay the consequences for your irrational statement? You should probably have checked your facts first before you started bashing your keyboard.

1 minute ago, colinmaroon said:

The overreaction is typical of the Spongebobsquarebrains on here.

Great bit of news and the auto-moan defect kicks in.

What a bunch of Lilly-livered fan dancers.

You’re damn right, Colin. :thumbsup:

Imagine a bit of banter between two bitterly rival clubs?

Golly gosh chaps. 

Whatever next?

Mid Calder Jambo
39 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

So Ann Budge is an old dear? That's much more cringe worthy than what you're complaining about.

Do you prefer Old Croot?  Either does for me.

18 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Does it aye, that's very original. You do realise you will now have to pay the consequences for your irrational statement? You should probably have checked your facts first before you started bashing your keyboard.

Sounds like you’re going to arrange a hit on him. :lol:

It’s a f-ing messageboard Ice Cube, no need to get the AK out. 

I honestly cannot believe I've come home from the game today to find this thread. FTH and all who sail in her. Happy for us to dig those swamp dwellers out at any opportunity

Nucky Thompson
29 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

:vangry:

2 hours ago, GinRummy said:

I like this post

3 hours ago, GinRummy said:

:yas:

• redm changed the title to The ‘dig’ at Jack Ross in our statement confirming Daniel Stendel as Hearts manager.