The ‘dig’ at Jack Ross in our statement confirming Daniel Stendel as Hearts manager.

Whatever

Not what I would have been putting in the first statement but its really got under the skin of Hibs fans across social media so it was worth it. Resident .Net hater Aldo especially. 

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Real Maroonblood

• Beast Boy

• John Findlay

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Announcing our new manager was not the time to have a dig at Hibs. 

Bollocks

WTF is going on here, people getting upset because we made a tounge in cheek comment about that horrible shower of sister fisters down leith way. Remember these are the buckets of spunk that tried to kill our club when we where at the lowest point in our history. Im glad we take every opportunity to put those horrible spoon burners back in their place. History will show that we have dominated them forever,  we should never tire of reminding them of this fact and should take great pride that we are Heart Of Midlothian and they will be forever in our shadow.

19-05-2012

FTH

Franksluckypants

Statement of FACT.

The bonus is its wound up the wee teamers and our resident 'The Rangers' fan boy on here...win:win!

36 minutes ago, John Findlay said:

Bollocks

Agreed, John.

Any time is the right time to have a dig at Hibs.

They deserve nothing less.

Just now, Morgan said:

Agreed, John.

Any time is the right time to have a dig at Hibs.

They deserve nothing less.

Agreed

21 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Too right. Anything that gets under the scales of these two heided, one eyed, five thumbed, daddy gobbling, dangle berries, fireman's helmet cheese encrusted shower of panty liners, is fine by me. 

In short. :fth:

Say what you see! :rofl:

:fth:

5 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Pathetic putting that in the statement. No need for it at all. 

Feck JR and FTH!

:fth:

Punks No Deid
37 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Too right. Anything that gets under the scales of these two heided, one eyed, five thumbed, daddy gobbling, dangle berries, fireman's helmet cheese encrusted shower of panty liners, is fine by me. 

As eloquently put as usual JTJ 👍🏻
and FTH from me too 

6 hours ago, Nookie Bear said:

I judge Hearts on more than just how we do against that lot. 

But yeah, he ‘got’ the Derby more than others did. 

That’s what the “natural order” comment referred to, beating Hibs. He was correct about that.

20 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Yup. Here's the quote:

"Having been relegated prior to his arrival, Daniel immediately turned round their fortunes, leading the Oakwell outfit to a second-placed finish ahead of Jack Ross’ Sunderland, and securing promotion back to the Championship at the first time of asking."

Some people are getting awfy sensitive if they read that as a dig.  Although Ross didn't need to be mentioned at all, his name is relevant within context.

In a nutshell 

Edited by Bighenry

We're Hearts fans on this forum (Well, most of us). Are we not supposed to have a dig at the Hubs? Get it right up the dirty Hibby bassas. 'Mon The Hearts ! FTH.

Guest ToqueJambo

If it was a dig at anyone it was the media who have been laying into us and some seemingly saying should have gone for ross.

It was a press release after all and most jambos will read it in the papers not through the hearts website.

So doesn’t hurt to remind the folk reporting it about part of our rationale for waiting for stendel rather than rushing the appointment of a guy who did worse in the same league.

4 hours ago, Forever Hearts said:

Announcing our new manager was not the time to have a dig at Hibs. 

There is no such thing as a bad time to have a dig at the sister pumping, inbred, smack taking tramps

number witheld
6 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

We should be better than that. There’s no need to mention him 

Agreed. Playing to a certain element of the support. Can’t imagine budge read it first, doesn’t seem her style. 

Childish for me no need.

Captain just loves Johnno so no surprises there, seems a decent enough lad that GOES to games unlike Captain who probably sees Hearts once a season.😜

It should have been ten
1 hour ago, ToqueJambo said:

If it was a dig at anyone it was the media who have been laying into us and some seemingly saying should have gone for ross.

It was a press release after all and most jambos will read it in the papers not through the hearts website.

So doesn’t hurt to remind the folk reporting it about part of our rationale for waiting for stendel rather than rushing the appointment of a guy who did worse in the same league.

In a nutshell 

jack D and coke
23 hours ago, Rudi5kaceldream1ng said:

This thread can get to ****. Negative arseholes. We’ve just appointed a new manager ffs!

I just thought the same. 
Jesus ****ing Christ....

6 hours ago, Ribble said:

Always a need for it, far too long we’ve been to pally pally with those tramps, get a dig in at every opportunity to remind them that despite brief moments in time where they gather a couple of points more than us that this is our city and we have utterly ****ing dominated them for more than a century

Absolutely. We should be reminding them (H1b5) of the derby stats at every opportunity also!

5 minutes ago, Independence said:

Absolutely. We should be reminding them (H1b5) of the derby stats at every opportunity also!

:spoton:

5 hours ago, Franksluckypants said:

Statement of FACT.

The bonus is its wound up the wee teamers and our resident 'The Rangers' fan boy on here...win:win!

Exactly vermin should be cock a hoop at beating Aberdeen instead they are raging on the internet. Well played Hearts.

1 hour ago, number witheld said:

Agreed. Playing to a certain element of the support. Can’t imagine budge read it first, doesn’t seem her style. 

What element? I should probably find out since I’m a part of it. :(

6 hours ago, jambogemz said:

Not what I would have been putting in the first statement but its really got under the skin of Hibs fans across social media so it was worth it. Resident .Net hater Aldo especially. 

lol nae doubt Stendel is turning up to a stadium that doesnt have safety cert that the police , council n health n safety exec ignore , well the nursery does but not the rest

This was a master stroke by the Club.

Pointing out this indisputable fact in such a public way – when everyone was looking – was clearly designed to shut down the growing media narrative that Stendel was a poor manager who had "been sacked in his last two jobs".

The fact is, Ross was also sacked for failing in a league in which Stendel succeeded, yet Ross seems to be immune from such slander in the media.

Is that because Ross has a chum network in the media... brown-nosers who use their position to put good words out about their mates...

Stendel has no such chums in Scotland yet, so if Hearts aren't going to fight his corner, who is?

Edited by Hearts_fan

Just now, Hearts_fan said:

This was a master stroke by the Club.

Pointing out this indisputable fact in such a public way – when everyone was looking – was clearly designed to shut down the growing media narrative that Stendel was a poor manager who had "been sacked in his last two jobs".

The fact is, Ross was also sacked for failing in a league in which Stendel succeeded, yet Ross seems to be immune from such slander from the media.

Is that because Ross has chum network in the media... brown-nosers who use their position to put good words out about their mates...

Stendel has no such chums in Scotland yet, so if Hearts aren't going to fight his corner, who are?

I think they like his persistence to the point of dogged determination. Seems like once he gets something in his sights, he doesn’t want to let go, even when it’s probably obvious to everybody else he isn’t going to get his way. 

After Hearts' statement yesterday, the BBC have changed their tack on Stendel's career achievements already.

"[Stendel] steered the Yorkshire club to promotion from English League One in the first season of his 16-month tenure - finishing second above a Sunderland side led by new Hibernian head coach Jack Ross."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50708444

And some on here took the opportunity to criticise their own Club's statement for being a cheap "dig" at Hibs.

It had nothing to do with Hibs.

It had everything to do with changing the narrative on Stendel.

The BBC's portrayal of Stendel as a "failure" was getting out of hand until that statement yesterday. 

Well played Hearts.

Edited by Hearts_fan

Coburg Hearts
14 hours ago, jackal said:

Jack Ross was apparently a contender for the Hearts job so to state we have appointed a manager who finished above a candidate we looked at just says we think we got better. The fact he is at Hibs is easy to connect because they are supposed rivals and its current to our league. 

Time will tell who the better manager will be but I think Stendel will be backed more by our club in what he wants to do than Ross will art Hibs unless they pony up.

If the situation had been reversed and we signed Ross and they had Stendel do you not think they would take great delight in informing everyone they thought they had the better manager. The EEN couldnt wait to say Ross chose Hibs over us. I dont recall you starting a thread complaining about that.

Every chance Hibs get to put one over on us they take it, through the EEN or their own site. Tash with his financial figures comparing them to us or the attendances fantasy they come out with, Aberdeen sang what a shi##y home support. Within hours it was in the EEN with average attendances showing hibs above Aberdeen. Any time you look at any of these stats click through pages on the EEN you know the only reason it is done is to try and show Hibs as the more successful club.

Now if you are not fooled by all the made up facts anyone will know Hearts are by far the more successful club. We have suffered a blip in the last few years after Vlad but make no mistake we will always be superior to Hibs and they know it.

Brilliant post.

Coburg Hearts
14 hours ago, jambo3tevie said:

WTF is going on here, people getting upset because we made a tounge in cheek comment about that horrible shower of sister fisters down leith way. Remember these are the buckets of spunk that tried to kill our club when we where at the lowest point in our history. Im glad we take every opportunity to put those horrible spoon burners back in their place. History will show that we have dominated them forever,  we should never tire of reminding them of this fact and should take great pride that we are Heart Of Midlothian and they will be forever in our shadow.

19-05-2012

FTH

Never, ever, let them forget it. FTH.

Coburg Hearts
13 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Still sitting on the fence, I see.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

After Hearts' statement yesterday, the BBC have changed their tack on Stendel's career achievements already.

"[Stendel] steered the Yorkshire club to promotion from English League One in the first season of his 16-month tenure - finishing second above a Sunderland side led by new Hibernian head coach Jack Ross."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50708444

And some on here took the opportunity to criticise their own Club's statement for being a cheap "dig" at Hibs.

It had nothing to do with Hibs.

It had everything to do with changing the narrative on Stendel.

The BBC's portrayal of Stendel as a "failure" was getting out of hand until that statement yesterday. 

Well played Hearts.

Seems like Hearts have played a blinder, then. Well done to whoever scripted the Statement.

Hackney Hearts
7 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Seems like Hearts have played a blinder, then. Well done to whoever scripted the Statement.

I think it may have been our physiotherapist. 

• redm changed the title to The ‘dig’ at Jack Ross in our statement confirming Daniel Stendel as Hearts manager.

I find it really odd that some 'supposed' Hearts Supporters, on a Hearts Supporters Forum, should be getting excited about Hearts having a 'dig' at our poor wee relations down the road!

I am smelling lots of Hobo in here again....

Get it right up them at every opportunity!!

I think its great that both Edinburgh clubs have good managers now, see us both climbing the table and challenging at the top end............... Do I **** 😂😂

**** the Hibs and all that sail in the vermin riddled shitpit  !!!

Hackney Hearts
32 minutes ago, Rudy T said:

**** the Hibs and all that sail in the vermin riddled shitpit  !!!

Now you see, if our official statement had included this line, then maybe it'd warrant a thread such as this. As it is? Nah.

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Hackney Hearts said:

I think it may have been our physiotherapist. 

Now that would be poetic justice.