The ‘dig’ at Jack Ross in our statement confirming Daniel Stendel as Hearts manager.

Whatever

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Real Maroonblood

• Beast Boy

• John Findlay

• GinRummy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tom Hardy’s Dug

Come on guys - get a life

Slag us when we are too cosy with Hibs - slag us when we give some banter out.

let’s get a grip eh?

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

3 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Come on guys - get a life

Slag us when we are too cosy with Hibs - slag us when we give some banter out.

let’s get a grip eh?

Absolutely. The desperation of some folk to find things to criticise the club for is beyond belief. But we're a 'brilliant' support apparently.

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, Saint Jambo said:

Absolutely. The desperation of some folk to find things to criticise the club for is beyond belief. But we're a 'brilliant' support apparently.

Indeed.

I have it on excellent authority that Daniel insisted upon the inclusion of this into the Hearts' statement...   :whistling:

I'd say both Ross and Stendel will do better for their respective clubs than their predecessors, that in itself should make us and the Hibs support happy. 

Thank goodness its all been done. 

SpruceBringsteen

It's been 5 years of smooching their foul hoop under Budge, pretty sure I can let this slide tbh.

It's hardly slur of the century it's just staying facts.If Hibs not that they will care as Ross is doing well wanted to they could point to the fact that Ross is undefeated against Stendel.

As I said though who cares we have our man and let's hope we can get the same bounce Hibs got with a win against St Johnstone

Like many bits of banter we’ve done recently, it’s all fine and well as long as it’s backed up on the park. Let’s start doing our talking out there for a change. 

All I am interested in is beating Hibs on the pitch. Not daft comments. Stupid statement from us. 

Edited by Silvery_Moon

There is a time and a place for getting it stuck up the Hibees, noising up the mutants and putting the tramps back in their box. 

And that time and place is every ****ing second of every ****ing day, whenever and wherever. What the **** is wrong with people? 

Edited by Normthebarman

3 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

Like many bits of banter we’ve done recently, it’s all fine and well as long as it’s backed up on the park. Let’s start doing our talking out there for a change. 

:spoton:

Just now, Auld Reekin' said:

I have it on excellent authority that Daniel insisted upon the inclusion of this into the Hearts' statement...   :whistling:

No way you are ITK. Heard from good sources he wanted "it should have been ten" "they rake in their buckets" and "who put the ball in the Hibbees net." But Queen Ann refused to sanction. Ive heard he is raging and deal could be off

2 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

It's been 5 years of smooching their foul hoop under Budge, pretty sure I can let this slide tbh.

giphy.gif

Yup. 

Rudi5kaceldream1ng
1 minute ago, Normthebarman said:

There is a time and a place for getting it stuck up the Hibees, noising up the mutants and putting the tramps back in their box. 

And that time and place is every ****ing of second of every ****ing day, whenever and wherever. What the **** is wrong with people? 

Exactly. The “fan” who posted this thread has found a reason to be negative after we’ve appointed a new manager-Danie1 5tendel.

3 minutes ago, LeftBack said:

No way you are ITK. Heard from good sources he wanted "it should have been ten" "they rake in their buckets" and "who put the ball in the Hibbees net." But Queen Ann refused to sanction. Ive heard he is raging and deal could be off

And as for the "Oh, the Hibees are gay..." banner he wanted for his "banner above the head" photoshoot, that was completely ruled-out as a non-starter. Dan wasn't a happy chappy...

Mid Calder Jambo
27 minutes ago, Whatever said:

A bit Hibs.

AB at her best there.  No need for it makes us look even more stupid than we have been under her stewardship. 

Mid Calder Jambo
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Gtnonbongscantmakeheadortailsofsomeladchattin_5a897da9a5d86898dfce961887ec6282.png

Sorry, cringeworhty, old dear trying to get back in the good books.  Doesn't work for me.

Hibs aren't even mentioned. Jack Ross was the manager of Sunderland, who Barnsley finished ahead of. What's the problem?

5 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

AB at her best there.  No need for it makes us look even more stupid than we have been under her stewardship. 

groan....

3 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Sorry, cringeworhty, old dear trying to get back in the good books.  Doesn't work for me.

Kim Basinger naked, legs spreadeagled on the bed saying Mid Calder Jambo, take me. Wouldnt work for you

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just stating facts.

Jack Ross failed at Sunderland 

Hibs are always in our shadow. 

Exactly

That's no dig and it's the media simply to slate the club after a good news day.

Pathetic 

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Some Hearts fans need to change their attitude to Hibs.

They are the wee team. 

They are irrelevant. 

6 minutes ago, Mid Calder Jambo said:

Aye, because Budge wrote the statement herself. Some Hearts fans really have lost the plot.

Nucky Thompson

Just stating facts, in fact we could have went a wee bit further by saying by saying 'finishing ahead of Jack Ross who had the biggest budget in the league'

I don't think that should have been put in the statement. It was a bit child like. 

But it seems to have riled up the hibs fans, so that's always a plus. 

Both good managers so pretty needless bit to put in the statement. 

Stendel and Ross were my top two candidates for our manager.

Just now, Auld Reekin' said:

And as for the "Oh, the Hibees are gay..." banner he wanted for his "banner above the head" photoshoot, that was completely ruled-out as a non-starter. Dan wasn't a happy chappy...

Do you think he will come? Clearly you and i know the inside track. Do you think the mickey weir song was a deal breaker 

• redm changed the title to The ‘dig’ at Jack Ross in our statement confirming Daniel Stendel as Hearts manager.