St Johnstone - A Sell Out Crowd

The rat catcher

The rat catcher

Come on folks make this happen!

Sell out Stendels first game.

Buy everyone tickets.  They are an Ideal early Xmas present for Friends and Family members!

:jambobanana:

7 minutes ago, The rat catcher said:

Buy everyone tickets.  They are an Ideal early Xmas present for Friends and Family members!

I'd be delighted and surprised in equal measure if it's a sellout! I think we'll get a significantly bigger crowd than we've been getting in recent times though!

Anything between 17k and 18k will be outstanding. Hopefully we get close to that . We desperately need a win to get the new guy moving and  to send out a message . We're back . 

There will be a bump in the crowd no doubt but no chance of a sell out. Whilst I am excited er finally have our man, before he stamps his mark, clears out the deadwood and has a chance to bring in some fresh players we are still going to be watching the same dross we have been all season.

1 hour ago, goldie83 said:

But I like my friends and family.........

Ditto...  How to lose friends and not influence people.....    :)

1 hour ago, jambo1975 said:

There will be a bump in the crowd no doubt but no chance of a sell out. Whilst I am excited er finally have our man, before he stamps his mark, clears out the deadwood and has a chance to bring in some fresh players we are still going to be watching the same dross we have been all season.

No sellout until heS binned the majority of they shitebags !     How the majority were ever signed in the first place is beyond the imagination ! Massive job in order,,,,,,

10 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

No sellout until heS binned the majority of they shitebags !     How the majority were ever signed in the first place is beyond the imagination ! Massive job in order,,,,,,

Mate, reports are saying that he's turning up with one assistant of his own. He's not going to bin the entire coaching staff and half the players before he has a chance to assess them himself. I'm hoping that he's going to improve the players significantly. 

Really hope we can get Tynie buzzing on Saturday. I’m personally over the moon that we’ve finally got Stendel. Get the place rocking.

23 minutes ago, jimbo99 said:

Would be a nice touch if the whole stadium is dressed in lederhosen next Saturday.

Nice idea but I will be the odd man out if that happens.

JamboCampbell

Will never sell out unfortunately with having to pay £34-£40 a ticket in some areas. Especially just before xmas.

17k would be brilliant effort.

14 minutes ago, GorgieRules22 said:

A win on Saturday might just be the liftvwe need.

A win is VITAL!

GorgieRules22
7 minutes ago, JamboCampbell said:

Will never sell out unfortunately with having to pay £34-£40 a ticket in some areas. Especially just before xmas.

17k would be brilliant effort.

Really ?

1 hour ago, jimbo99 said:

Would be a nice touch if the whole stadium is dressed in lederhosen next Saturday.

Worn by Bavarians I believe rather than the rest of Germany 

I reckon there will be a spike in the crowd. However, the current ridiculous pricing of £34 for a standard seat in the wheatfield or main stands will put a lot of folk off, including myself. 

August Landmesser
3 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

1 hour ago, Paulp74 said:

I reckon there will be a spike in the crowd. However, the current ridiculous pricing of £34 for a standard seat in the wheatfield or main stands will put a lot of folk off, including myself. 

The New Seekers BEG STEAL or BORROW hit springs to mind.

10 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

Aye let’s punish him between now and 1st Jan for a squad he didn’t build.

It’s 3 o clock, it’s Saturday, it’s not Xmas yet.  We have a new manager.  All the ingredients that should point to a sell out crowd for a club like ours.

The Mercer Takeover
16 hours ago, The rat catcher said:

Not going to happen.

Attendances historically drop just before Christmas as folk are short of money.

I really hope the new manager can hit the ground running, as the apathy surrounding this club has become deep seated under Budge and Levein.

It may take the positive vibe of a few victories to change things before fans return, as supporters have run out of patience with the likes of Clare. Wighton, Berra etc.

The new manager has quite a job in his hands and our financial situation can't be that good, with so many players on 4 year retirement contacts.

Will be a testing time for our benefactors.

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, mainstandjambo said:

I will do a dot count later today and then daily to see if there is any bounce in ticket sales with this appointment.

Welcome back to the dot count!

Never going to sell out, folk need to get real. There will be more there definitely than if macphee was still in charge, but ridiculous pricing and performances mean no chance. Can’t remember the last sell out at Tynie 

Edited by Clerry Jambo

38 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

It’s 3 o clock, it’s Saturday, it’s not Xmas yet.  We have a new manager.  All the ingredients that should point to a sell out crowd for a club like ours.

Of we do it will be confirmation we have fantastically loyal fans after the shite we have had to endure in the Levein era!

Will be nowhere near a sell out if on, the state of the pitch anyway and the amount of rain on it I fear the worst unless we get a few dry days.

10 minutes ago, Lfhearts said:

Will be nowhere near a sell out if on, the state of the pitch anyway and the amount of rain on it I fear the worst unless we get a few dry days.

Drier later in the week. 

17 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Yeah hope we fill the stands for this and get off to a positive winning start under the new manager 

This. Show him what it can be like at Tynecastle when we attack teams.

I don't think we will get the sell out but a big raucous crowd would leave a fantastic impression on his first game. 

Come on Hearts, let's get tynecastle rocking between now and the end of the season. 

Captain Canada

There were definitely quite a few tickets bought between last night and this morning. 

It would be nice if the club gave away more tickets to schools and local clubs to make the ground full, especially as it's coming up to Christmas and there are many other demands on people's cash. 

37 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Never going to sell out, folk need to get real. There will be more there definitely than if macphee was still in charge, but ridiculous pricing and performances mean no chance. Can’t remember the last sell out at Tynie 

Can’t remember the last time we had a proper manager.  

4 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Can’t remember the last time we had a proper manager.  

Yip would be great to get Tynie bouncin again been too long

6 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Yip would be great to get Tynie bouncin again been too long

The way he bounces up and down that touchline will go along way to helping that.  

12 hours ago, Paulp74 said:

Much cheaper seats available in Gorgie and Roseburn though. 

On 08/12/2019 at 08:04, Gashauskis9 said:

Aye let’s punish him between now and 1st Jan for a squad he didn’t build.

Who said punish him?  Merely pointing out he will bin a few"  think we all can acknowledge that...

On 07/12/2019 at 22:08, jimbo99 said:

I’ll be getting me big sausage out

Well.  Me sausage

Okay me pig in blanket but I’ll be there

On 07/12/2019 at 22:52, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

A win is VITAL!

Dont think weve had such an important game for  a while,3points are a must on saturday,,,, 

22 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

I’ll be getting me big sausage out

Well.  Me sausage

Okay me pig in blanket but I’ll be there

You must be taking the same anti-depressant as me!