• Beast Boy

• sadj

8 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Barry Anderson twitter

Likely to bring 1 assistant, chriS stern but nothing confirmed

He wants both and Ann will do her best to get them both 👍🇱🇻

7 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Before what? 

Congratulating her, as per the intention of this thread?

They, along with CL need to leave the club.

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Whatever said:

Congratulating her, as per the intention of this thread?

They, along with CL need to leave the club.

:phface: :rudi:

10 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Barry Anderson twitter

Likely to bring 1 assistant, chriS stern but nothing confirmed

Aw ffs don't tell me there's still a chance Macphee and the other cling ons might be kept on???

🤯

She needs to back him in January as we are all in in and the squad is a feckin disgrace

As a business woman she knows she's made a cows arse of past few seasons

We're now free of the project bullshit

Let's finally move forward as we should have done 3 years ago

Captain Lithuania
2 minutes ago, HUFF PUFF said:

Thought you despised her tho? 

So will you now go to games? 

You must be joking. Calling this particular poster out when you’ve already had an absolute mare on this thread. 

1 minute ago, HUFF PUFF said:

Thought you despised her tho? 

So will you now go to games? 

I do despise her. Nothing has changed with me but I am man enough to give credit where due.

Seymour M Hersh
1 minute ago, Whatever said:

Take your need for an online argument elsewhere, there’s a good lad.

Said the man trying to put a damper/get bites on the managerial appointment. You couldn't make it up, oh wait you do. :rofl:

I still think we have taken far too long, including taking too long to bin Levein. If Stendel turns out to be worth the wait then fair enough. In the meantime two clubs whose managers were thought to be candidates are disappearing over the horizon. Hard ask for any new manager with little time to settle in.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Only half the job is done. She needs to punt MacPhee, Fox, Daly, Gallagher, Murray and Levein. 

I think MacPhee can be useful as he lives and breathes the game you can see that. The rest I believe need to up their game and outlook to work with Mr Stendel IMO

Just now, LeftBack said:

Bizarre from a 'hearts' fan. 

Not even slightly from a poster on JKB though.

In fact, expected.

26 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Budge can GTF!!! 

You give the impression of the skinny wee runt who shouts as loudly and nastily as possible because everyone in life ignores you and you don’t realise its because of how shitty you are to everyone. Either that or AB fired you and CL stole your wallet.

24 minutes ago, graygo said:

I know you're a Hearts supporter but by Christ you're a shite one.

😑

21 minutes ago, Morgan said:

What was that for?

😑

11 minutes ago, Tynieman said:

Are you that I8’s boyfriend?

Even I8 congratulated her on this.

Just now, rudi must stay said:

I think MacPhee can be useful as he lives and breathes the game you can see that. The rest I believe need to up their game and outlook to work with Mr Stendel IMO

Lives and breathes the game, sure. Shame he is shite at his job. Been a major part of two terrible Hearts sides and we need a fresh start imo 

1 minute ago, rudi must stay said:

Very ambitious and exciting appointment. Yes well done Ann Budge

:icon14:  Yep.

Here's hoping Dan's the Man and that we go from strength-to-strength from this point onwards. The first part of the journey will be long, hard, and rocky though, I suspect...

jamboinglasgow

Think as more comes out about how much it took us to get him to be manager then Ann will get a lot more credit.

While she got in this position by being too loyal to Levein, with seeking a new manager she set an ambitious target for a manger, from what Ewan Murray says it took a hell of a lot of persuading and work to get him here. But she has managed it. Of course if he fails then it will mean little how we got him but at the moment well done Ann Budge.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Famous 1874 said:

Lives and breathes the game, sure. Shame he is shite at his job. Been a major part of two terrible Hearts sides and we need a fresh start imo 

I don't think he's that bad, he's learning. We need people like him around with enthusiasm

1 minute ago, Famous 1874 said:

Hopefully it’s up to Stendel who he keeps on or gets rid off. 

34 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Queen Ann said she would sort the football department and tonight’s announcement is a massive statement of intent. Ann must have worked extremely hard to get this over the line and deserves immense praise. 

👍👍👍

Brilliant. Well done Mrs Budge.

14 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Well done to her on this.

Through gritted teeth haha. 

It will only be well done if he can turn this mess around. 

Hopefully he's been worth the wait. 

Yep. Well done.

Shame to see that lots of fans have been quick to identify other things to be negative about.

- I won't be happy until McPhee and Fox are gone.

- Doesn't matter who the manager is, its the players who are rubbish.

- Budge still acted too late in sacking Levein.

- I won't be happy until I see him backed in the transfer market.

- We've only announced it because we lost.

- I'm unhappy the club statement mentioned that Jack Ross was manager at Sunderland.

All things posted on here since this announcement. If you can't just be happy with this announcement, you really need to question whether football gives you enough joy to be worth your time.

I'm on the happy bus. Looking forward to next weekend already.

33 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Queen Ann said she would sort the football department and tonight’s announcement is a massive statement of intent. Ann must have worked extremely hard to get this over the line and deserves immense praise. 

👍👍👍

Queen?  Are you looking for a bite from fans not happy with how long it's taken to get rid of levein

( summer was most obvious time)

And she's admitted herself she was to stubborn to get rid of him ad manager .

Let's all get behind the new manager, but let's not forget the board are responsible  more than most on the current state the  1st team is in 

Francis Albert
35 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

👍👍👍

She is still employing Levein to sort out the football department!

5 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Hopefully it’s up to Stendel who he keeps on or gets rid off. 

Can't argue with that one, Is there still a role for a SD though, I kinda like the old way of a manager and his No 2.

Edited by allyby

Tom Hardy’s Dug
31 minutes ago, 1874robbo said:

I’m with you on this.

delighted we got our man but she was too lenient when it mattered.

You mean when the liquidators were trying to shut us down?

Francis Albert
1 minute ago, sadj said:

jesus ****

Was what I wrote inaccurate? I was basically quoting what Ann said about the reason he was being retained.

36 minutes ago, Herbert said:

100%

Her stubbornness is reason were sitting bottom of the table and have done **** all in over a year. The fans wanted rid of levein months before she finally got the nerve to demote him and she basically stick 2 fingers up to us. 

Insert I pity the fool jpg please.

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

Well done Ann. Well done to the benefactors and most of all a big **** you to all the hibs fans that frequent this “hibs fans board”.

No one will ever be exempt from criticism. More so with the way things have been at Heart of Midlothian over the past 3 - 4 years. 

We know she kept faith with Levein. As we all would agree, it was way too long! However. She did sack him. 

I will congratulate her on this appointment too. 

This is a very big statement of intent from Ann. Especially if the rumours are true, that she really pushed the boat out to land his services. 

Stendel was the man I personally wanted in from the start. I'm almost certain he was the man that won the poll on here too. 

As one of the threads on the main board rightly states. 

It's a 'Clean Slate' from here in. 

45 minutes ago, E6 Inc said:

Agreed.

Clean slate for everyone, treat this as the start of a new beginning.

Hopefully we are wiping the slate clean of all the background staff and any remnants of Levein’s disastrous football structure!

9 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Was what I wrote inaccurate? I was basically quoting what Ann said about the reason he was being retained.

you arent though are you. Academy stuff maybe. First team etc he has nothing to do with now.

10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Link to this quote ?

Some people need to get a grip , great news tonight. Protracted yes but no denying how much we wanted him and the effort put in to get him and all they want to do is moan

2 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Hopefully we are wiping the slate clean of all the background staff and any remnants of Levein’s disastrous football structure!

Exactly he has been responsible for all the mess regarding the football department any man

with some dignity would just leave now and let the new management team get on with it