Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• mitch41

• GinRummy

• Armageddon

11 minutes ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Screenshot_20191210-133704_Instagram.jpg

Decent chance to come up with a caption for this photo, surely? I'll start:

"The student union is over there apparently!".....

6 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

'Can you see that creepy ginger bloke in the trees over there'?

rudi must stay
10 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

"Ideal celebration when you score in this team"

"Rudi's GTF Hibs one. Every single goal"

Coburg Hearts
11 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

The Airport's that way.

used terms like counter press, he's streets ahead already, comes across well, although edinburg is new to me, i think its going to be a hill of a trip with this guy,

31 minutes ago, Swanny17 said:

Wrong way lol 

Caught a bit of the SSN interview. There’s a wee bit of steeliness about him. In the clip on this thread he seems to be saying how simple football really is. If you lose the ball get it back. Hopefully good times ahead

2 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

I love Daniel already.

Yet your username extols our ex-boss. Some love that... ;)

15 minutes ago, Ballitojambo said:

is he short or is that proper heels from anne ?

He must be. Anne's wearing "kitten" heels the wee minx.

1 minute ago, Pans Jambo said:

it really is exciting times

10 minutes ago, Pans Jambo said:

Regardless of his height, i've got a good feeling right meow. 

J.T.F.Robertson
1 hour ago, Ferryjambo99 said:

Screenshot_20191210-133655_Instagram.jpg

Who's that standing on the badge? :mad:

5 hours ago, Swanny17 said:

“So Loic, here’s what I want you to do.  Run over there, hide behind that tree, and I’ll give you a shout in 3.5 years”

husref musemic
9 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

“So Loic, here’s what I want you to do.  Run over there, hide behind that tree, and I’ll give you a shout in 3.5 years”

that's funny but sadly true. The steady flow of duds needs addressed & those responsible shown the door.

Guest ToqueJambo
2 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

that's funny but sadly true. The steady flow of duds needs addressed & those responsible shown the door.

Clean slate for everyone surely? Surely folk can hold back on the booing and abuse of our own players for a little while while Stendel takes a look at them up close. Remember Darren Barr doing nothing of note until Sergio transformed him into an excellent DM? Ibrahim Tall was the invisible man and then turned out to be very good when someone decided to finally pick him. Zali was gash at first until played in his best position. Andy Kirk was signed with a bit of fanfare for 50 grand but we didn't see him for nearly two seasons.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Clean slate for everyone surely? Surely folk can hold back on the booing and abuse of our own players for a little while while Stendel takes a look at them up close. Remember Darren Barr doing nothing of note until Sergio transformed him into an excellent DM? Ibrahim Tall was the invisible man and then turned out to be very good when someone decided to finally pick him. Zali was gash at first until played in his best position. Andy Kirk was signed with a bit of fanfare for 50 grand but we didn't see him for nearly two seasons.

absolutely agree with this

The video of the new gaffer meeting the players in the dressing room is shocking!!! Those guys should have got to there feet as he walked in ready to shake his hand not slouched on yer lazy ass like a stroppy teenager! Well done to Michael Smith and the lads after him. The 1st 7 or 8 should be ashamed of yourself! And if one of them is Berra then get the armband off him now! He should of been standing and ready to shake his hand first as the captain of our great club! Very very disappointed!! 

Just now, Mdoug79 said:

The video of the new gaffer meeting the players in the dressing room is shocking!!! Those guys should have got to there feet as he walked in ready to shake his hand not slouched on yer lazy ass like a stroppy teenager! Well done to Michael Smith and the lads after him. The 1st 7 or 8 should be ashamed of yourself! And if one of them is Berra then get the armband off him now! He should of been standing and ready to shake his hand first as the captain of our great club! Very very disappointed!! 

totally agree. Would like to have seen the full video but if Berra didn’t get up then that’s a disgrace.

husref musemic
44 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

i meant the backroom staff responsible.

i agree regarding the players.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

So Instagram has some quite interesting clips of training today. Looked high paced, fairly intense, some stamina training also....

Anyone know any players who have reported anything back?

Guest ToqueJambo

First impressions from the wee video clips and training pics is Stendel seems to have a good balance of likeability, technical knowledge (just going by his record and that he's German) and hands-on coaching.

I think one of the reasons Neilson and Sergio did well with the players they had was they were so likeable and seemed so relaxed with the players. JJ and probably Doddie too. Stendel seems to have that vibe. If Levein had it, he seemed to have lost it. Cathro didn't seem to have it. I think it's crucial.

Edited by ToqueJambo

Tom Hardy’s Dug
25 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

First impressions from the wee video clips and training pics is Stendel seems to have a good balance of likeability, technical knowledge (just going by his record and that he's German) and hands-on coaching.

I think one of the reasons Neilson and Sergio did well with the players they had was they were so likeable and seemed so relaxed with the players. JJ and probably Doddie too. Stendel seems to have that vibe. If Levein had it, he seemed to have lost it. Cathro didn't seem to have it. I think it's crucial.

Good summary.

I’m still dumbfounded as to what happened with Levein. 

thanks for the vid, he mentioned in the press conference that we have players out on loan, looks like he will give the young players an opportunity.

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, Ballitojambo said:

thanks for the vid, he mentioned in the press conference that we have players out on loan, looks like he will give the young players an opportunity.

hopefully, Harry C i think can thrive in this type of system.

Leveins Battalion

Brilliant reading the Sunderland fans take on us bringing Stendel in,as a fan base they were pretty vocal in calling for their club to appoint Stendel and they have seen his work 1st hand👍

Also nice is their opinion of Jack Ross 🤣

Italian Lambretta
2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Brilliant reading the Sunderland fans take on us bringing Stendel in,as a fan base they were pretty vocal in calling for their club to appoint Stendel and they have seen his work 1st hand👍

It will all end in tears if Stendel is not allowed to bring in his own coaching team. He'll be gone by the summer if Dr Budge's stubbornness persists. 

Coburg Hearts
13 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

It will all end in tears if Stendel is not allowed to bring in his own coaching team. He'll be gone by the summer if Dr Budge's stubbornness persists. 

Please explain.

2 hours ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Was listening to their fans phone into BBC Newcastle on Saturday night. A fair few callers wanted him. Not long after I got home, we announced Stendel. Glorious.