Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• mitch41

• GinRummy

• Armageddon

24 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

“If all goes to plan....”

What a stupid thing to say.

Telling sign that Barry is being told absolutely nothing. Taking bits and pieces from other news outlets and leaving himself an out if they get it wrong.

"Stendel arrives in Edinburgh later today and could be unveiled by Hearts tomorrow if all goes to plan."

Could be unveiled tomorrow If all goes to plan - so if he isn't unveiled tomorrow he leaves his thick readers under the impression it's not gone to plan by simply printing guesses.

My exclusive is - "Daniel Stendel could be unveiled on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday.  Or he may not be unveiled at all"

READ MORE IN YOUR EDINBURGH EVENING 5HITE.

18 hours ago, wavydavy said:

You never answered my question. Are you happy that he is still employed at Hearts picking up a salary is what I asked?

I know very well he is Hearts man and the fact he is still there casts doubt on whether he does still have any influence within the club.

I’m not overly fussed that he is still there, he’s been removed from first team duties and will be running down his contract doing other stuff for the club. To get rid of him we would have to pay his salary outright anyway, so having him earning it in some way is not something I’m going to be losing sleep over. We have a new manager. Levein is yesterday’s news. 

A Victor Meldew moment for me.

After the Well game I switched off reading JKB and the media sites and went and did something less boring instead.  I did not want to witness the OF game yesterday, so I watched films instead.

An hour ago I went onto BBC Scotland News.  BIG NEWS.  Shite day at work but not now.

Thank you Mrs Budge for the Halleluiah freedom. 

1 minute ago, Tasavallan said:

After the Well game I switched off reading JKB and the media sites and went and did something less boring instead.  I did not want to witness the OF game yesterday, so I watched films instead.

An hour ago I went onto BBC Scotland News.  BIG NEWS.  Shite day at work but not now.

World War II has ended too. 

Horatio Caine
9 minutes ago, Tasavallan said:

More like a Peebles moment imo.

4 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Trackie top under an overcoat... I’m out. 😡

fashion tips from Jack Ross

In more good news, excellent club statement just released basically telling Barnsley to GTF.  The way it’s written would suggest that if there’s any compensation claim to be made it will be us to them for tarnishing our good name.

rudi must stay
2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Can dazjambo now come out and take a deserved bow please?

dazajambo's in the photo

How's that for a conspiracy theory

Leveins Battalion
1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Can dazjambo now come out and take a deserved bow please?

👏👏 what about Agent Jambo and Davie Dean's 🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

In more good news, excellent club statement just released basically telling Barnsley to GTF.  The way it’s written would suggest that if there’s any compensation claim to be made it will be us to them for tarnishing our good name.

Yup. Essentially a professional way to say away and fling shite at yersels. I think when this settles down and the nitty gritty of the appointment becomes public, a lot of people should be owing Ann and the club an apology. 

Just now, Leveins Battalion said:

And someone should be apologising for their disgusting comments about itk-ers

7 minutes ago, Leveins Battalion said:

Don’t forget GorrilaJam who’s board member friend categorically told him Stendal wasn’t an option and we’d have appointed a manager with SPL experience last week. 

Edited by DarioHMFC

As NZ comes to terms with yet another tragedy, this is wonderful news.

Very best of luck to him.  Despite our current difficulties, he has joined a wonderful club.

1 minute ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Is he at Stratties yet?  They’ve freed the pool table up for him.

Nah they’re opening early for him in the morning instead so he can get a proper sesh in before heading to Riccarton tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, gjcc said:

Nah they’re opening early for him in the morning instead so he can get a proper sesh in before heading to Riccarton tomorrow. 

What time?  They normally open at 6.  Are they letting him in at 5?

14 minutes ago, DarioHMFC said:

Don’t forget GorrilaJam who’s board member friend categorically told him Stendal wasn’t an option and we’d have appointed a manager with SPL experience last week. 

Any need?

Didn’t you categorically state that Austin Macphee is our new sporting director?

Those in glass houses...

Edited by Whatever

2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

What time?  They normally open at 6.  Are they letting him in at 5?

half 4. Enough time to get a few steins in before training. 

Bazzas right boot
11 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

and we wonder why papers are going out of business!!?

No one wonders that tbh. 

Every kens the reasons. 😳

Adam_the_legend
29 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Any need?

Didn’t you categorically state that Austin Macphee is our new sporting director?

Those in glass houses...

Still could be...☹️

I know it’s being fussy but I really hope he is a collar and tie manager. I hate tracksuits on managers. The manager of Hearts should be in a collar and tie. 

Bazzas right boot
4 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

I know it’s being fussy but I really hope he is a collar and tie manager. I hate tracksuits on managers. The manager of Hearts should be in a collar and tie. 

He looks the track suit type. 

5 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

he can wear whatever he wants as long as he gets them playing well and winning lol 🤣