• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• Justin Z

• manaliveits105

• ri Alban

Why Jake..

SNP have had the ann budge  free role so far..

Wheres the improvemnets in MY scottish life?

Schools/Nhs are failing?  where is the positives?

1 hour ago, Zlatanable said:

Nicola Sturgeon's Government in Scotland is not competent. Named Person Act, NHS, Police, and many other things. 

She has deliberately avoided being responsible for the truth, many times over in her short time in power.

Nicola Sturgeon's rule has seen Scotland become bitterly divided. 

Nicola Sturgeon is not a credit to Scotland. 

Aye cause the UK is really United. Brexit and The Troubles must be really great in England and NI. I wish Scotland's NHS and Division was like theirs.

2 hours ago, Tott said:

Why Jake..

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Aye cause the UK is really United. Brexit and The Troubles must be really great in England and NI. I wish Scotland's NHS and Division was like theirs.

Ok, the uber  HMFC  tartan warrior  has quoted me,.what are you actually saying buutercup ?

6 minutes ago, Tott said:

Ok, the uber  HMFC  tartan warrior  has quoted me,.what are you actually saying buutercup ?

You can only pish with coak you've goat. 

Nicola sturgeon is a great Scottish leader, you only need to look at the utter embarrassment Westminster is in.

A coward british leader in BoJo and a useless opposition leader in Corbyn.  

BoJo is nothing but a clown, World looks on laughing at the pathetic UK and such weak leadership. 

2 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Nicola sturgeon is a great Scottish leader, you only need to look at the utter embarrassment Westminster is in.

BoJo is nothing but a clown, World looks on laughing at the pathetic UK and such weak leadership. 

If I was Putin or Trump. I'd invade the UK, their leaders and people are shitebags. Easy meat!

Edited by ri Alban

OUr Nhs is actually performing worse than englands.

Despite being under SNP control.

How does that work?

I need proof,that the snp can deliver a better scotland.

So far its just a  lot of threats.

BTW unlike a lot of SNP voters,im a tax payer.

4 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Cool..havent you some lego you could be building?

3 minutes ago, Tott said:

Ah democracy..really should have a  cut off point.

Not in Britain, born to rule that lot in Westminster... its incredible some folk believe that... they do... 

Just now, jumpship said:

Not in Britain, born to rule that lot in Westminster... its incredible some folk believe that... they do... 

Not getting the hang of that lego yet?

SectionDJambo

I’m no political expert, but this is my take on recent election and referendum prospects.

The SNP has been attracting votes from people who were fed up with the Labour stranglehold in Scotland. There was a time Labour could have put up a chimpanzee, wearing a red rosette, and won constituencies in Scotland. Many of those same voters have no desire for independence, which is will frustrate Sturgeon again, probably.

The Labour party has made the same mistake as when they had Michael Foot in charge. No chance of being elected, even though the Conservatives look to be extremely untrustworthy, xenophobic and not liked. Corbyn was only put up for election as Labour leader for balance of candidates, and they went and gave him the job.

The only threat to the Conservatives was the Brexit party, who are England’s SNP. Farage is running scared of Brexit being revoked, so won’t take the chance of being blamed for another hung parliament.

The Liberal Democrats electing a Scottish leader has destroyed any chance they had of attracting English votes, and quite a few Scots don’t like her either.

The Conservatives have done the same as Labour. Elected a leader that many people can’t bring themselves to vote for. 

British politics is a bigger shambles than in the 70s, and that’s saying something.

2 hours ago, Tott said:

OUr Nhs is actually performing worse than englands.

Despite being under SNP control.

How does that work?

I need proof,that the snp can deliver a better scotland.

So far its just a  lot of threats.

BTW unlike a lot of SNP voters,im a tax payer.

No it isn't, and it's independence not an election, so the SNP is irrelevant.

And the last line, FFS!

2 hours ago, Tott said:

Not getting the hang of that lego yet?

Someone left the computer on nurse and Tott's been out his cushioned room again.

3 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

She is that competent she doesn't understand democracy.

Since when did anyone in power give a feck what we say. Since Brexit, all we've heard is the will of the people. :Aye:

Edited by ri Alban

1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

I’m no political expert, but this is my take on recent election and referendum prospects.

The SNP has been attracting votes from people who were fed up with the Labour stranglehold in Scotland. There was a time Labour could have put up a chimpanzee, wearing a red rosette, and won constituencies in Scotland. Many of those same voters have no desire for independence, which is will frustrate Sturgeon again, probably.

The Labour party has made the same mistake as when they had Michael Foot in charge. No chance of being elected, even though the Conservatives look to be extremely untrustworthy, xenophobic and not liked. Corbyn was only put up for election as Labour leader for balance of candidates, and they went and gave him the job.

The only threat to the Conservatives was the Brexit party, who are England’s SNP. Farage is running scared of Brexit being revoked, so won’t take the chance of being blamed for another hung parliament.

The Liberal Democrats electing a Scottish leader has destroyed any chance they had of attracting English votes, and quite a few Scots don’t like her either.

The Conservatives have done the same as Labour. Elected a leader that many people can’t bring themselves to vote for. 

British politics is a bigger shambles than in the 70s, and that’s saying something.

Well said 

8 hours ago, jake said:

A country mile more competent than any other political party leader in the UK.

Credit to Scotland no matter your politics?

Correct. 

None of the Leaders as worth a pinch of poop, none of them. There are very few Politicians capable of doing the leadership jobs at the moment least of all the current crop of turds leading the parties. 

Edited by Dannie Boy

manaliveits105

Brings nothing to the table during the debates she is all Tories bad keep them out but nothing positive as to why you should vote snp cos basically they don’t have a scoobie

Head and shoulders above any other party leader, in Westminster or Holyrood. Do worry we are relying too much on her though.

12 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Brings nothing to the table during the debates she is all Tories bad keep them out but nothing positive as to why you should vote snp cos basically they don’t have a scoobie

Nicola Sturgeon voted winner of STV Leaders' Debate in online poll

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18079032.nicola-sturgeon-voted-winner-stv-leaders-debate-online-poll/

poll.jpg

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/top-stories/jo-swinson-boris-johnson-jeremy-corbyn-nicola-sturgeon-question-time-1-6390518

Edited by Ray Gin

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Spent 5 minutes trying to work out how to link these polls, ta

9 hours ago, Tott said:

Why Jake..

I'm afraid there wont be too many of them regardless of which party gets in or if we are in out of the EU.

Resources will start to seriously stretch.

Independence gives us a chance to shape a fairer future and hopefully a more ethical one.

Westminster and Brussels imo will continue to pander to big business.

55 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

I wonder what her reputation will be after Mr Salmond's trial.

There is no way she didn't know about his shenanigans.

Spitonastranger
4 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

She is that competent she doesn't understand democracy.

i take it your talking about brexit when the public were lied to and now see that it is not what they were promised. In a democracy you are allowed to change your mind. Also it was the tories who mucked it up by not having the policies or majority to see it through, but you conveniently forget that.  

9 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

i take it your talking about brexit when the public were lied to and now see that it is not what they were promised. In a democracy you are allowed to change your mind. Also it was the tories who mucked it up by not having the policies or majority to see it through, but you conveniently forget that.  

Who decides who and how many people have changed their minds enough to force another referendum?

Maroon Sailor
19 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

What about the Indy ref ?

2 referendums

2 that went against her wishes

Sod the people eh ? 

She's like a spoilt kid who won't stop bleating until she gets her own way.

25 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

2 referendums

Sod the people eh ? 

The Brexit referendum went against Scotland's wishes

28 minutes ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Has the trial been ?

What happened to Christmas ?

She's like the hearts fans that are more obsessed with hating hibs than they are about supporting hearts. 

Always felt that she takes the tact of reminding folk how bad england/westminster is when she'd more than likely get the referendum and majority she so desperately wants if she stopped being an attack dog in westminster and instead got down to work improving the lives of people in Scotland. Needs to use the carrot instead of the stick more often. 

I P Knightley
9 hours ago, jumpship said:

Being the least bad of a remarkably bad bunch doesn't equal being great.

Edited by I P Knightley

2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Has he been tried and found guilty like? 

The hatred of Scotland's first minister I've found always goes hand in hand with folk who are British Nationalists in everything but name. They love the butchers apron, love to sing cultural songs! And you are more than likely to find them sitting in the pub cheering on savco... 

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, Maroon Sailor said:

2 referendums

Sod the people eh ? 

Again lied too like staying in Europe etc, i see you didn't answer the tory point. You do know that they stand for independence as a party, like the tories who stand for making the rich richer at the expense of the poor and vulnerable.

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Who decides who and how many people have changed their minds enough to force another referendum?

well on the SNP point,  they represent Scotland who voted to stay in Europe so i would expect them to campaign for the Scottish people to remain. Again i see you like the other poster didn't respond to the tory point.  

Maroon Sailor
17 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

Again lied too like staying in Europe etc, i see you didn't answer the tory point. You do know that they stand for independence as a party, like the tories who stand for making the rich richer at the expense of the poor and vulnerable.

Sorry I thought this thread was about Nicola Sturgeon

2 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

well on the SNP point,  they represent Scotland who voted to stay in Europe so i would expect them to campaign for the Scottish people to remain. Again i see you like the other poster didn't respond to the tory point.  

Nonsense, Scotland voted to remain in the UK.   A UK wide vote was taken on Brexit not a regional one. Scotland did not vote on Brexit, the UK did.

Anyway , more Scots voted for Brexit than voted SNP.

Spitonastranger
6 minutes ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Sorry I thought this thread was about Nicola Sturgeon

Exactly its not her job to pass tory legislation, but you knew that and dodge the question again. :clyay:

Spitonastranger
1 minute ago, Ron Burgundy said:

Nonsense, Scotland voted to remain in the UK.   A UK wide vote was taken on Brexit not a regional one. Scotland did not vote on Brexit, the UK did.

Anyway , more Scots voted for Brexit than voted SNP.

Scotland voted to remain in Europe, this was ignored, again dodge the tory point. :clyay: