Walker

Jeff

Said it during his last spell but this guy seriously needs to call it a day. Absolute chicken hearted... Complete waste of a jersey and Bartley must absolute love playing against him.

Says it all when the fastest he moved was when he was subbed

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• soonbe110

• jake

• Bazzas right boot

1 minute ago, OTT said:

He's not a player that you want when times are tough. 

Sadly it’s not just him got nobody out there who can influence a game when the chips are down 

Just now, Nessjambo67 said:

Sadly it’s not just him got nobody out there who can influence a game when the chips are down 

He's a key player. He should be one of the main guys galvanising the team. Alongside Berra, Naismith, Whelan and the other lads with experience he's not a young laddie anymore. He can't be relying on someone else to create that moment of magic. 

2 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Scary thing is after Brandon he was probably our next best player tonight. 

Hi Jamie

Not in a million years. Meshino outworked him in his ten minute spell

If anyone should be trying a leg, it should be him. He must have forgotten that he’s still on parole here and hasn’t earned his stripes yet. 

10 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

were you at the game tonight?😂

11 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Nowhere near it. An empty shirt who spent most of the time intentionally stood beside a yellow shirt. One good run that drew a foul...and that's his effort for this evening. Waste of a wage.. another one though

1 minute ago, 19/05/2012 said:

were you at the game tonight?😂

I was. He had a shot on target and a decent cross before he went off. That alone put him ahead of nearly every hearts player on the pitch. I was more using walker as an example to show how poor the rest where not that he’s had a particularly good game. 

15 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

I thought the same. At least he put in the effort. Far from the worst player in maroon tonight. Thought Berra,Whelan, Uche, McLean were dreadful tonight 

3 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I thought the same. At least he put in the effort. Far from the worst player in maroon tonight. Thought Berra,Whelan, Uche, McLean were dreadful tonight 

MacLean who scored the equaliser and came close to grabbing another? No. He did a lot more than the huffy wee Hun did.

It should have been ten
19 minutes ago, savage said:

Never rated him first time.  Junior standard player

10 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Rangers loving prick.

:spoton:

Hate the laddie with a ****ing passion. 

5 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

Forgot about Damour as well, absolutely donkey. 

It should have been ten
2 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

MacLean who scored the equaliser and came close to grabbing another? No. He did a lot more than the huffy wee Hun did.

This!

Walker better than at least 6 other players tonight - that says as much about the other 6 than Walker.

Halkett

Whelan

Berra

Damour

Uche 

Clare 

All considerably worse. 

23 minutes ago, Russ1977 said:

Behave , he was horrendous and totally disinterested. Him going  off for Misho totally changed the game . He should be embarrassed with that level of performance, he is much better than that . 

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

His link up efforts were dreadful. His goal was one that anyone would score. And he should have scored the winner but didn’t hit the target. You can’t score if you don’t hit the target  from 10-12 yards 

12 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Probably the one thing I am annoyed at Levein for most, personnel wise. Chicken-hearted passenger.

Only one?!? 

12 minutes ago, gedster said:

Nowhere near it. An empty shirt who spent most of the time intentionally stood beside a yellow shirt. One good run that drew a foul...and that's his effort for this evening. Waste of a wage.. another one though

Great cross right before he was hooked. Neither Mulraney nor Uche brave enough to attack it. 

21 minutes ago, Cruyff Turn said:

If anyone should be trying a leg, it should be him. He must have forgotten that he’s still on parole here and hasn’t earned his stripes yet. 

This

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

Great cross right before he was hooked. Neither Mulraney nor Uche brave enough to attack it. 

So one good run, a shot on target and a cross?

2 minutes ago, PTBCAL said:

Walker better than at least 6 other players tonight - that says as much about the other 6 than Walker.

Halkett

Whelan

Berra

Damour

Uche 

Clare 

All considerably worse. 

odd. I thought Claire had a decent first half. He covered back well to stop a goal while Berra was getting attention and got into decent positions. Fell away and did nothing in the 2nd half though. 

4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

His link up efforts were dreadful. His goal was one that anyone would score. And he should have scored the winner but didn’t hit the target. You can’t score if you don’t hit the target  from 10-12 yards 

Oh here we go. When it’s wee Jammie Walker it’s always everyone else’s fault. When it’s MacLean, even when he scores it’s because it was too easy. 

The slack that Jamie Walker gets on here for doing **** all is nauseating.

Done **** all but getting praised higher than the guy who scored our equaliser. Incredible stuff.

Walker isn’t producing what he should but I take it everyone missed him chasing and closing down?  If anything he produced the fleeting moments of quality which were scarce in the game. 

Thing is, that’s not saying much as most in maroon , Brandon aside, were nowhere near good enough. Generally disappointed with Walker. Takes too many games to get up to speed and needs to go looking for the ball more during games.

However, I’m always wary when one of your supposed creative players is always having to drop back in to defend. It says more about the lack of quality, organisation cohesion in the team. People can’t expect these players to be at the end of the park you want them to be at if they are making up for deficiencies elsewhere.  

1 minute ago, soonbe110 said:

More than most contributed tonight. 

Mulraney did two thirds of that in one move when he ran up the pitch and crossed for Clare.

36 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Said it during his last spell but this guy seriously needs to call it a day. Absolute chicken hearted... Complete waste of a jersey and Bartley must absolute love playing against him.

Says it all when the fastest he moved was when he was subbed

Agreed if you want someone in the trenches then you dont look for Walker.

Absolute passenger. 

Just now, Icon of Symmetry said:

Oh here we go. When it’s wee Jammie Walker it’s always everyone else’s fault. When it’s MacLean, even when he scores it’s because it was too easy. 

The slack that Jamie Walker gets on here for doing **** all is nauseating.

Done **** all but getting praised higher than the guy who scored our equaliser. Incredible stuff.

You are entitled to your opinion. I’m entitled to mine. I thought he put in a shift. You don’t. That’s what football is all about - opinions. Neither of us are right, probably both wrong. Imo he was far from the poorest tonight. Other posters already saying he contributed more than most of the team so it seems that it’s all about opinions.