Crowd numbers for Livi

Rudy T

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, weehammy said:

Supporting Scotland rugby and Hearts:

Not too much in the WIN column over the past couple of years!

It used to be Scottish football team and Hearts. 

😭😭😭

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bazzas right boot

• Boab

• i8hibsh

• Stephane Grappelli

Top Posters In This Topic

Bazzas right boot
9 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

Be nice if you did go as you don’t seem to go to any games. 

All home games lad, with the exception of 1 or 2.

Cup finals too. 🤔

4 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

All genuine fans will be there if they can. 

Part timers, pant wetters and folk in the huff can thank us when they come back for keeping the support, supporting. 

I'm no goan cos a dinnae like Macphee 😂😂😂😂😂

I will be there.   I am not a part timer or in the huff.  I am however a pant-wetter.  .  .  . but that is more an age thing!!   :facepalm:

Bazzas right boot
14 minutes ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I will be there.   I am not a part timer or in the huff.  I am however a pant-wetter.  .  .  . but that is more an age thing!!   :facepalm:

I'm at the stage now where I plan my pub ls on distance so I can make the toilet. 

12 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I'm at the stage now where I plan my pub ls on distance so I can make the toilet. 

Tena for men is the way ahead mate!  Distance no object!!!

maroonlegions

Hope it's not freezing tomorrow evening ...   From a fair - weather  season ticket holder ...

Image result for fair feathered friend meaning

Edited by maroonlegions

rudi must stay
8 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Heard a lot of people saying they’re not going if MacPhee is in charge including ST holders.

I’m to miserable not to use my ST so I’ll freeze my nuts off regardless who is in the dug out. 

Anyone else binning it if MacPhee is in charge?

Be there regardless 

8 hours ago, Rudy T said:

Heard a lot of people saying they’re not going if MacPhee is in charge including ST holders.

I’m to miserable not to use my ST so I’ll freeze my nuts off regardless who is in the dug out. 

My Mate and I will be there come what may to hopefully witness the last game for Mcphee, Daly and Fox.

6 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Am no gaun back tul he's away likesay 

:vrface:

Pure cringe. Attention seeking at best. 

+ 1. Get down and support the team ffs. I'll be there as always regardless of how terrible we are. 

Nelly Terraces

...Ah cannae belleave foak urnae gonnae go take thu geme!!1! Thur no real hertz fansz - thur partt timers and pant wetters ken likesay! No like me - Ahm pyoor the biggest Hertz fan oan the Internet ya part time bamz! !1!...

***carries on thrashing away angrily at keyboard like a 5 year old having had their toys taken away***

And before you ask, no. Got a social event on at the New Balmoral hotel tomorrow evening. Enjoy the game!:)

maroonlegions
15 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

...Ah cannae belleave foak urnae gonnae go take thu geme!!1! Thur no real hertz fansz - thur partt timers and pant wetters ken likesay! No like me - Ahm pyoor the biggest Hertz fan oan the Internet ya part time bamz! !1!...

***carries on thrashing away angrily at keyboard like a 5 year old having had their toys taken away***

And before you ask, no. Got a social event on at the New Balmoral hotel tomorrow evening. Enjoy the game!:)

Glory hunter..:greggy:

I am going 100%. First game I gave looked forward to this season. 

Hope to god Stendal gets announced as that could really change the atmosphere in the ground. 

scott herbertson
2 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

We have it all worked out - bog just before you go down the aisle to your seat, mercy dash at half time, straight after full time . Extra time can be a worry though

3 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Talk to me brother, and this cold snap is NOT helping matters! I find myself breaking into a jog as I near the end of any journey, and it's nowt to do with fitness.

Edited by TheTrumpet

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, scott herbertson said:

We have it all worked out - bog just before you go down the aisle to your seat, mercy dash at half time, straight after full time . Extra time can be a worry though

Aye, it's a real problem. 

Bazzas right boot
29 minutes ago, TheTrumpet said:

Talk to me brother, and this cold snap is NOT helping matters! I find myself breaking into a jog as I near the end of any journey, and it's nowt to do with fitness.

I piss more than my wife when drinking. 

It's actually debilitating. 

coatbridgejambo

I don't finish work until 5 plus it's cold dark and miserable so I obviously I shall attend and whatch us put 3 stars in the bag or is that points? can't mind 

Edited by coatbridgejambo

9 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

All genuine fans will be there if they can. 

Part timers, pant wetters and folk in the huff can thank us when they come back for keeping the support, supporting. 

I'm no goan cos a dinnae like Macphee 😂😂😂😂😂

you were at ibrox then ? 
equivalent mileage to me going to Tynecastle.

of course you were 😂😂 and it was a Sunday so guessing you had no rush to get through there to support the boys. Good lad. 

2 hours ago, AlimOzturk said:

I am going 100%. First game I gave looked forward to this season. 

Hope to god Stendal gets announced as that could really change the atmosphere in the ground. 

Totally agree🇶🇦👍

2 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

The New Balmoral ?

Wouldn't it be an irony if we put on a sterling performance and won 7-0. 

Suppose AM could put it on his CV and M Stewart could say Hearts have got it all wrong yet again.  MacPhee never given a chance.

portobellojambo1
12 hours ago, Rudy T said:

If you are talking about tomorrow night who did those not going expect to be in charge. The offer was only made today.

Marooned Abroad

I’ll be there!! ‘Though we sometimes go down etc’. Been there many times and it always comes good in the end. HHGH

Craig Herbertson
13 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

already committed to coming through, regardless of who's in charge

That's the spirit bro. I shall join you. Anyone who lived through the seventies can cope with this.

Stephane Grappelli
13 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

Missed it too, not seen us win live since Aberdeen 2-1.

When was that?

13 hours ago, Smith's right boot said:

I wasn't being condescending, if you aren't going to a Hearts game because you don't like someone, imo you're a fan Dan. 

Ridiculous imo. 

The 400 Hearty souls at Ibrox deserve a free pie and bovril at this game, at the very least. 

Anyone who chooses rugby over Hearts is in no position to criticise other folk's reasons for not going to games.

baron of ness

I need to get a train from Linnlithgow to Haymarket then walk down to Benson's  get as much drink I can get doon ma gub as possible .

We have got to win this..

10 hours ago, TheTrumpet said:

The way ahead guys.  No rush and keep cosy in your own pish.  Win win!

Incontinence Shop

5 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

When was that?

Anyone who chooses rugby over Hearts is in no position to criticise other folk's reasons for not going to games.

Bang on mate!!

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Stephane Grappelli said:

When was that?

Last season. 

I don't need to explain to you why I choose to go to 2 or 3 rugby games a year. 

We_are_the_Hearts
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Last season. 

I don't need to explain to you why I choose to go to 2 or 3 rugby games a year. 

No you don't. And neither do folk who travel home and away who don't want to spend any more of their hard earned if they are not happy with the way the team is being managed.

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

No you don't. And neither do folk who travel home and away who don't want to spend any more of their hard earned if they are not happy with the way the team is being managed.

Folk on here willingly gave their reasons, I never asked for an explanation. 

Some proclaimed it on here like a badge of honour, just like some did when some said they cancelled FOH Hearts subs. 

Some have also championed for others to stay away from the games on here. 

If you don't go to a game or games because you don't like someone or in the huff you're a fan Dan imo. 

Ridiculous reasons. 

In regards to the rugby, it's a family thing and I'm pissed off when it clashes, not delighted, and it's been 2 games over 4 seasons I've missed because of it. 

I do miss some home games because of other commitments, but never because I'm in the huff with the team. 

Missing the game because you don't like someone.... 😂😂😂

We_are_the_Hearts
5 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Folk on here willingly gave their reasons, I never asked for an explanation. 

Some proclaimed it on here like a badge of honour, just like some did when some said they cancelled FOH Hearts subs. 

Some have also championed for others to stay away from the games on here. 

If you don't go to a game or games because you don't like someone or in the huff you're a fan Dan imo. 

Ridiculous reasons. 

In regards to the rugby, it's a family thing and I'm pissed off when it clashes, not delighted, and it's been 2 games over 4 seasons I've missed because of it. 

I do miss some home games because of other commitments, but never because I'm in the huff with the team. 

Missing the game because you don't like someone.... 😂😂😂

Some people will think you are a fan dan for missing a Hearts game for the rugby mate. That's life eh! Let's hope a decent manager can unite everyone as it's been a while.

My last 2 holiday days of the year will be used for the Celtic game, so my seat will be sat empty tonight I'm afraid. Fair play to all those who make it tonight and I hope it's more worth it than Ibrox was.

Bazzas right boot
12 minutes ago, We_are_the_Hearts said:

Some people will think you are a fan dan for missing a Hearts game for the rugby mate. That's life eh! Let's hope a decent manager can unite everyone as it's been a while.

I probably am tbh. 

But missing a game because you're in a huff😂😂😂

Bazzas right boot
8 minutes ago, Dalstonjambo said:

My last 2 holiday days of the year will be used for the Celtic game, so my seat will be sat empty tonight I'm afraid. Fair play to all those who make it tonight and I hope it's more worth it than Ibrox was.

Hopefully livi don't beat us 5-0......

Just now, jamboozy said:

My envy to all my fellow Jambos this evening, sadly I cannot attend due to working dann in Laandan.:mad:

All absentee notes go to Tosh for clearance !

👍

Don't get to many games due to work but have got tickets for my old man and me.

Always look forward to going to Tynecastle even when we are playing rubbish.

Maybe even get some grub at luckies before the game🤗

Will be at the game no matter what. Can't pick and choose when to support. Only supporting the team when we are playing well isn't what being a supporter is all about

rambothejambo
1 hour ago, bazman said:

Will be at the game no matter what. Can't pick and choose when to support. Only supporting the team when we are playing well isn't what being a supporter is all about

Good shout bazman! Been going to Tynie since 1970, if it was about supporting a winning team I would have stopped in that terrible decade. However being born in Caley Place, having a Dad and Grandad from Dalry ensured that my brother's and I became Jambos. Like many thousands of others it's an honour to be a supporter of the Famous.