***Official Christmas 2019 Thread***

iantjambo

It’s December 1st, so we can officially get excited about the festive season 🎄

What’s your plans this year? What is your Xmas tipple going to be? Will @IronJambo in laws be spending Xmas making him miserable (yet, ironically making the rest of us happy).

It’s all systems go in the tjambo household. Still got the tree to do but that will probably get done tomorrow.

Great thread! I absolutely love Christmas. 

I’ll be putting up the tree on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

We will probably have a Chinese on Christmas Day though with the ‘proper’ Christmas dinner on Boxing Day. 

I’m stuck for what to get the mrs right enough and don’t know what to get my folks. Any ideas are welcome.

1 hour ago, jambo89 said:

Great thread! I absolutely love Christmas. 

I’ll be putting up the tree on Tuesday or Wednesday. 

We will probably have a Chinese on Christmas Day though with the ‘proper’ Christmas dinner on Boxing Day. 

I’m stuck for what to get the mrs right enough and don’t know what to get my folks. Any ideas are welcome.

A new hoover and ironing board should get you some brownie points :D

4 hours ago, iantjambo said:

It’s December 1st, so we can officially get excited about the festive season 🎄

What’s your plans this year? What is your Xmas tipple going to be? Will @IronJambo in laws be spending Xmas making him miserable (yet, ironically making the rest of us happy).

It’s all systems go in the tjambo household. Still got the tree to do but that will probably get done tomorrow.

:yas: Deckies up!

Edited by ri Alban

I love the build up to Christmas tree went up a week ago the rest of the decorations will go up today.

Tinsel,balls,glitter,lights,ornaments,cushions it will look tacky but who cares it’s Christmas 🎄🎅🏻❄️.

3 minutes ago, Crete said:

I love the build up to Christmas tree went up a week ago the rest of the decorations will go up today.

Tinsel,balls,glitter,lights,ornaments,cushions it will look tacky but who cares it’s Christmas 🎄🎅🏻❄️.

giphy.gif

Tree and deccies going up today, couple of bottles of port in to help. Desperate for wife to wake up as.daughter and me dont know where our advent calendars are hidden.

Carl Fredrickson

Went to the panto yesterday (o yes we did!) and loved it. Our local community lights get switched on today and first visit to see Santa. Having kids make this time of year great for me (I was a bit of a scrooge before the kids were born). Advent calendars opened today and currently watching How Super Monsters Saved Christmas. 

5 hours ago, jambo89 said:

Do a Dirty Den and get her a divorce.

North Berwick Jambo

Apparently it’s not officially Christmas in my house until this has been spotted on tv 😁 

On 01/12/2019 at 20:15, North Berwick Jambo said:

Apparently it’s not officially Christmas in my house until this has been spotted on tv 😁 

Just came on to post the same, seen it for the first time this year tonight.

the 2 other things that trigger it in SJ towers is Santa Claus the movie followed by die hard.

North Berwick Jambo
1 hour ago, ri Alban said:

Scrooged is on Amazon. :yas:

Quality Christmas film, love Bill Murray!