Black Friday Deals

North Berwick Jambo

On 24/11/2019 at 21:56, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

At the risk of sounding and looking like a total knuckle dragger, since I was about 16 i've wanted a CP goggle jumper. Can't seem to see any that are dropped enough in price no way im paying over £100 for a jumper.

Aphrodite have good deals on CP a lot of stuff with 20pc off at least

On 26/11/2019 at 14:57, IronJambo said:

Sky are smashing it. Just managed to move my TV and broadband package around and add on sports and movies which will only cost me around £4 per month more. 

along a similar line - how are virgin media these days? Pretty tempted by this since my sky and bt contracts are almost up.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/ultimate-oomph-bundle?navelement=black_friday_2019_uobundle

...a bit disco
11 hours ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

along a similar line - how are virgin media these days? Pretty tempted by this since my sky and bt contracts are almost up.

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/ultimate-oomph-bundle?navelement=black_friday_2019_uobundle

I've been with Virgin a good few years now. The broadband reliability and speed is pretty damn good these days.

And the retention team are on the ball when you tell them you're leaving!

Edited by ...a bit disco

...a bit disco
On 26/11/2019 at 06:43, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

Good websites mate, will keep an eye out cheers.

Woodhouse have just gone all in with their own Black Friday. 

On 26/11/2019 at 19:15, mutley said:

The first gentleman would like to buy a pullover that makes him look like a ned. One of those ones with the Goggles stitched in to it.

The second gentleman says they are expensive but will last a while, then refers him to a shop where one may be purchased

😂👍

On 23/11/2019 at 10:49, hughesie27 said:

Just be aware that the new Lite version cannot be played on the TV or in 2 player mode without buying extra controllers. 

To make matters more complicated there is a slight variation to the regular switch as well.

This box with the red background is a revised one with much better battery life. The one with the hand has the old original smaller battery. 

new-1200x805.jpg

old-1200x837.jpg

I won one of these in the school's PTA raffle (haven't collected it yet so no idea which one it is). Are they decent or am I wasting my time buying anything but Mario Kart for it? 

1 minute ago, IronJambo said:

I won one of these in the school's PTA raffle (haven't collected it yet so no idea which one it is). Are they decent or am I wasting my time buying anything but Mario Kart for it? 

Who is going to use it? 

17 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Who is going to use it? 

In a world of fantasy, me. My 5 year old boy in probable reality.

54 minutes ago, IronJambo said:

In a world of fantasy, me. My 5 year old boy in probable reality.

Super Mario Odysessy would be a must then. Super mario maker 2 also a decent shout.

For you I'd reccomend Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Luigis mansion 3 also fairly new out.

Your son will love it though.

Edited by hughesie27

2 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

Super Mario Odysessy would be a must then. Super mario maker 2 also a decent shout.

For you I'd reccomend Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Luigis mansion 3 also fairly new out.

Your son will love it though.

Cheers bud. Your last sentence is what I fear 😂

3 hours ago, G.Wright said:

I managed to pick up a decent deal on a switch, via Very. Think I'll be more excited on Christmas day than the wee one. 

I picked up Mario kart earlier so I've been mucking around with it. The modular system with how you can just pick it up and take it with you is quite unreal. On the telly one second and on a wee screen in your hand the next.

9 hours ago, IronJambo said:

Excellent prize! 

21 hours ago, IronJambo said:

:what:

I won a family swim at my local leisure centre.

Lucky *******.