Alex Salmond "Let the side down.."

Angry Haggis

Toxteth O'Grady

A weird way our justice system works - there are a few charges there that have no chance of getting a conviction. These will be heard to set the scene and then dropped. I think they will try to home in on 2 or 3 of the most serious charges 

What a fat sleaze bag if found guilty.

A right sweaty creep.

Some folk defending him and scoffing at sexual harassment of female colleagues.

At bute house on several occasions .

What a disgrace to the office of first minister.

10 separate women.

jack D and coke
7 hours ago, jake said:

What a fat sleaze bag if found guilty.

A right sweaty creep.

Some folk defending him and scoffing at sexual harassment of female colleagues.

At bute house on several occasions .

What a disgrace to the office of first minister.

10 separate women.

I haven’t seen anybody defending him on here, twitter and such yeah there’s a lot, to be expected that though with the dafties on there. 
I’ll admit I scoffed at the suggestions as I do with most of these claims nowadays, it’s hard to know who to believe. I believe a large part of this country is literally sweating they’re so desperate and excited to see him convicted. 
You seem to have decided he’s guilty and hung him already though. 
Difference? 

John Gentleman
20 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

I haven’t seen anybody defending him on here, twitter and such yeah there’s a lot, to be expected that though with the dafties on there. 
I’ll admit I scoffed at the suggestions as I do with most of these claims nowadays, it’s hard to know who to believe. I believe a large part of this country is literally sweating they’re so desperate and excited to see him convicted. 
You seem to have decided he’s guilty and hung him already though. 
Difference? 

The 'difference' is most of us respect jurisprudence and await the outcome of a criminal trial in the High Court. With all the political lunatics around us, thank Dog we still have these institutions. They should never be taken for granted.

been here before
2 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Don't think Alex would touch her.

Not even on the hip with his hand over her clothes in a car?

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, John Gentleman said:

The 'difference' is most of us respect jurisprudence and await the outcome of a criminal trial in the High Court. With all the political lunatics around us, thank Dog we still have these institutions. They should never be taken for granted.

Shouldn’t be no. You can only hope it’s the right outcome whatever that will be. 
I wonder will he get a fair trial? 
In Scotland it’s likely to be a hard ask to find people who aren’t really divided over him. 
Regardless of verdict I expect the typical accusations launched at both sides dependent of the outcome. 
For some it’s all made up lies to get a man who’s an enemy of the British state and for others they’ve convicted him already, he’s a beast, rapist etc etc
I hope it’s a moderate bunch they find. On this issue they’re like hens teeth though. 

1 hour ago, been here before said:

Not even on the hip with his hand over her clothes in a car?

Not even an accidental brush of the leg during a gear change.