Sporting Director - unconfirmed

CloustonHMFC

Dusk_Till_Dawn
10 hours ago, Arthur Morgan said:

Sun now saying he hasn't given up hope of becoming manager! 

Anything’s possible at our club. Spread Ebola around the place and Budge will give you a seat on the board.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JamboAl

• GinRummy

• CloustonHMFC

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Almost hoping he does get the manager gig, just for the banter. Budge competing for the world record of how many losers you can reassign to new jobs in the space of a three year period.

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Anything’s possible at our club. Spread Ebola around the place and Budge will give you a seat on the board.

:laugh:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, Barack said:

What's the return to work time for players with Ebola? I bet it's the same as a hamstring.

It will be at Tynecastle. Think the death rate for hamstring strains at hearts is about 70 per cent, despite the efforts of the international community 

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

JamboAl arriving shortly to remind us that the injuries were genuine and a factor in Levein’s demise.

Don’t encourage that poster.

17 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

JamboAl arriving shortly to remind us that the injuries were genuine and a factor in Levein’s demise.

Just have a look at your last few posts.  You seem like a real happy boy.

Always moaning,  Never a good thing to say about the club.  Try to be funny with attempted wit re Ebola - that's really hilarious.  Well done!

Dusk_Till_Dawn
37 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Just have a look at your last few posts.  You seem like a real happy boy.

Always moaning,  Never a good thing to say about the club.  Try to be funny with attempted wit re Ebola - that's really hilarious.  Well done!

You’re like my ****ing dad :rofl:

I’ll be happy when we’ve got a competent manager and a SD who isn’t McPhee.

Edited by Dusk_Till_Dawn

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Almost hoping he does get the manager gig, just for the banter. Budge competing for the world record of how many losers you can reassign to new jobs in the space of a three year period.

I almost now hope he doesn't get any position at the club, so that you can cheer up. Depressing reading. 

Did MacPhee bully you at school or something??

48 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

You’re like my ****ing dad :rofl:

I’ll be happy when we’ve got a competent manager and a SD who isn’t McPhee.

Even your Dad doesn't escape your early morning wrath.  You look really set for a smashing day.

Pathetic.

1 hour ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Correct DTD. The mythology lives on, Levein was hounded out by ungrateful fans, just like Neilson. He was building the best academy in the world and had we all stuck with it for another 50 years , we woukd have been witnessing unparalleled success. He was hamstrung , no pun intended, by injuries, bad refs and lucky opposition goals. The truth is that we were dire and AB eventually saw through his bull***t and realised that the footballing department was an absolute shambles.  I'm sure she questioned why he had had so many injuries and now ahe is ripping up the entire project and building again. 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
52 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Even your Dad doesn't escape your early morning wrath.  You look really set for a smashing day.

Pathetic.

Honestly, having a great day man 

Dusk_Till_Dawn
56 minutes ago, Stavropol said:

I almost now hope he doesn't get any position at the club, so that you can cheer up. Depressing reading. 

Did MacPhee bully you at school or something??

I really do need banned for my own sanity.

48 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Correct DTD. The mythology lives on, Levein was hounded out by ungrateful fans, just like Neilson. He was building the best academy in the world and had we all stuck with it for another 50 years , we woukd have been witnessing unparalleled success. He was hamstrung , no pun intended, by injuries, bad refs and lucky opposition goals. The truth is that we were dire and AB eventually saw through his bull***t and realised that the footballing department was an absolute shambles.  I'm sure she questioned why he had had so many injuries and now ahe is ripping up the entire project and building again. 

Do you have a view on the new SD, which I believe is the the thread title?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
18 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

Are you backing McPhee for it, just out of interest?

2 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Are you backing McPhee for it, just out of interest?

I'll be backing the best man (IMO) for the job when I know who all the candidates are.

And you?

Dusk_Till_Dawn
28 minutes ago, JamboAl said:

I'll be backing the best man (IMO) for the job when I know who all the candidates are.

And you?

Same.

I’ll also be critical if the appointments are poor

1 hour ago, JamboAl said:

I have and I expressed it yesterday. I think McPhee would be a good choice, given his experience working around the globe and the contacts he has. He is not manager material but would be ideal for SD imo. I also opined that having an experienced manager as SD  with an inexperienced head coach reporting to him is undesirable.  The SD role that we are introducing is a correction of the flawed governance structure that we had previously. 

34 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I believe Stoke still want MacPhee. MON apparently always wanted both McKinley and MacPhee.

oh please be right and McPhee goes to Stoke.

34 minutes ago, LarrysRightFoot said:

I believe Stoke still want MacPhee. MON apparently always wanted both McKinley and MacPhee.

I'm not sure, although Stoke have recruited a guy called Andy Cousins to their backroom team, and he is the Man City scout that was looking at Hickey. They are apparently desparate for a left back as well.

LarrysRightFoot
5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

oh please be right and McPhee goes to Stoke.

Think we are his first choice - manager or SD.

jamboinglasgow
21 hours ago, Smithee said:

I've got the clubs wrong, I could have sworn the 3 I mentioned were involved.

Still, Arsenal, Juve, Liverpool and Borussia Dortmund are ok I suppose. 

The teams mentioned on the site are the those who signed up early. Hearts have later mentioned Chelsea, Anderlecht with Man City and Barcelona to confirm.

6 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

The teams mentioned on the site are the those who signed up early. Hearts have later mentioned Chelsea, Anderlecht with Man City and Barcelona to confirm.

Anderlecht, Arsenal, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Juve, Liverpool, Man City, that's whose staff and youngsters are coming to Riccarton next summer.

6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Anderlecht, Arsenal, Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Juve, Liverpool, Man City, that's whose staff and youngsters are coming to Riccarton next summer.

so they want to have a lot of injured players ::troll::

1 minute ago, milky_26 said:

so they want to have a lot of injured players ::troll::

:laugh: must be!

In all seriousness that's some seriously impressive stuff, I'm sure even the most miserable of jkb arseholes would agree.

Just now, Smithee said:

:laugh: must be!

In all seriousness that's some seriously impressive stuff, I'm sure even the most miserable of jkb arseholes would agree.

not sure they would agree

but yes that is impressive and could lead to the loaning of promising/fringe players 

6 hours ago, JamboAl said:

He will still be banging on about Levein when this planet is finally screwed.

Only one thing worse than a sore "loser" that's a sour "winner."

The Real Maroonblood
29 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Liked what Austin said about that lying scrote Alan Preston 

Aye give him a 4 year deal.

:P

6 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I have and I expressed it yesterday. I think McPhee would be a good choice, given his experience working around the globe and the contacts he has. He is not manager material but would be ideal for SD imo. I also opined that having an experienced manager as SD  with an inexperienced head coach reporting to him is undesirable.  The SD role that we are introducing is a correction of the flawed governance structure that we had previously. 

The Head Coach won't be reporting to the SD though.

3 hours ago, RobNox said:

The Head Coach won't be reporting to the SD though.

Was really referring to the previous set up but , yes, point taken 

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Was really referring to the previous set up but , yes, point taken 

How long will you bang on about the previous set up? Really, let it go, Look forward.

3 hours ago, JamboAl said:

It's sad that you have had to point this out.

Sad?? How sad...on say a scale of 1 - 10?? Given your continued support for the guy we used to have as manager despite your misjudgment being pointed out regularly, I would think humility would be your strongest suit right now.

Just now, Bridge of Djoum said:

How long will you bang on about the previous set up? Really, let it go, Look forward.

Fair point. Just responding to the previous poster.

Bridge of Djoum
14 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Fair point. Just responding to the previous poster.

:thumbs_up:  Fair enough, chief.

27 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Sad?? How sad...on say a scale of 1 - 10?? Given your continued support for the guy we used to have as manager despite your misjudgment being pointed out regularly, I would think humility would be your strongest suit right now.

Humility certainly isn't yours.

I think you've got a touch of the Alan Prestons with your lies.

Can you show me one (just one will do) post where I have supported the previous manager as opposed to sympathising with the injury predicament he faced over most of the last 2 seasons.

9 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Humility certainly isn't yours.

I think you've got a touch of the Alan Prestons with your lies.

Can you show me one (just one will do) post where I have supported the previous manager as opposed to sympathising with the injury predicament he faced over most of the last 2 seasons.

Why would I run about finding your old posts?? I will repeat....you supported the previous manager.  In fact, you were one of the more fanatical ones.

21 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

Can't see how anyone who has never been a Manager or Head Coach can be the Sporting Director. That rules out McPhee.

Why do you think that? 

Holyrood_Hearts
30 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

Can't see how anyone who has never been a Manager or Head Coach can be the Sporting Director. That rules out McPhee.

I don’t think that matters to be honest, its more about the individual. I listened to an interview with Norwich’s SD Stuart Webber & it was fascinating how he started out as ground staff at Wrexham & working his way up the ladder to now SD at Carrow Road 

41 minutes ago, jambos are go! said:

A quick search shows it's pretty common.

32 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Why would I run about finding your old posts?? I will repeat....you supported the previous manager.  In fact, you were one of the more fanatical ones.

I will repeat

You are talking utter garbage - again!

Kickback's version of Alan Preston!!

10 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

I supported the Hearts manager until he left, I was desperate for him to turn it round. I kept it to myself because of the furious, frenzied tone on here, but so what?

Fort Vallance
15 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Aye give him a 4 year deal.

:P

If you don't want him in the dug out. Give him a 4 year deal, he'll fall down the stairs and be out for 18 months.